Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Akka.. Miss u and your posts in the forum.

Thanks Thanee di, for letting us know and wonderful thread.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuThaneesushkita10archanamanav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CONGRAT...USHA (MY DEAR AKKA) (Page 2)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Congrats Usha dear..All the best..Keep rocking Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneesushkita10archanamanav

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Congratulations usha akka!

what a feat it is!Clap So happy for you...continue to chase and implement you dreams!Thumbs Up My heartiest wishes...!

And who says mothers and wives cant do something like this?Tongue
NAARI SHAKTI ZINDABAD!LOLLOLHug

Ok so now you must be filled with josh! So coming to the point-
When shall i produce my list of delicacies?WinkLOL
Havent drained you for so long..now is the apt time!Big smile

PS: Thanee great thread! Thanks!

omshreejaanuThaneearchanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
oh ho hoShocked..thanks yaar thaneeEmbarrassed..by the way i am a graduate alreadyEmbarrassed..this was a course i was doing to do masters in computer scienceEmbarrassed..just one course it was..Embarrassed..u guys make me embarassed nowBlushing..
thanks anyway..Embarrassed..to all of u who wished me..Hug..may be i will see u on guruji's thread today with a post for u guysEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuJaishankarThaneeGuggu_Minty

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

oh ho hoShocked..thanks yaar thaneeEmbarrassed..by the way i am a graduate alreadyEmbarrassed..this was a course i was doing to do masters in computer scienceEmbarrassed..just one course it was..Embarrassed..u guys make me embarassed nowBlushing..
thanks anyway..Embarrassed..to all of u who wished me..Hug..may be i will see u on guruji's thread today with a post for u guysEmbarrassed

A course to do masters in Computer Science.Wow ..Clapand you get it dear...Clap I hope you will continue...Keep it on..dear..
Why you embarassed...Wink you get it...I know not easy studying + familly ect..

You worked hard dear.you deserve this..and really I couldn't let this news past...
I'll come later...for the show...same bakwaas...but sometime we have fun too...Wink

See you dear..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuarchanamanav

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Usha dear MS in CS my competitor ROFL..wonderful dear wonderful dear .Congrats once again. Its no joke and Usha dear we all are proud of you re..Enjoy the occasion Thumbs Up
I basked on that glory back home last year the entire trip ROFL

omshreejaanuarchanamanavsushkita10

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Congo Shongo to the once upon a time "one liner expert"Star 
Smart Usha u shud indeed b proud of urself  n no need to feel embarrassed abt we ppl congratulating u on the forum Tonguen i wont mind if u thank me in ur speech for being r all time personal advisor.Wink
It's me n only me who made u use ur time usefully Cool 
Ok let me give u some credit too.LOL U r quite a smarty n u got an "A" with my good coaching n all!!! At least u r now a pro in Computer if not in making Sambar!!!ROFL So keep growing ur brain n shine in studies n exploding our intestines with ur food!!!ROFL
Fab thread Thanee n thanks for opening it for my sweetheart!!!Embarrassed
 With love OSJHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneesushkita10archanamanavGuggu_Mintybonnefille

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

<font color="#006600" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Congo Shongo to the once upon a time "one liner expert"Star
</div>Smart Usha u shud indeed b proud of urself n no need to feel embarrassed abt we ppl congratulating u on the forum Tonguen i wont mind if u thank me in ur speech for being r all time personal advisor.Wink
It's me n only me who made u use ur time usefully Cool
Ok let me give u some credit too.LOL U r quite a smarty n u got an "A" with my good coaching n all!!! At least u r now a pro in Computer if not in making Sambar!!!ROFLSo keep growing ur brain n shine in studiesn exploding our intestines with ur food!!!ROFL</font>
<div><font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Fab thread Thanee n thanks for opening it for my sweetheart!!!Embarrassed</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">With love OSJHug</font>

Oh U and my advisor!..I am glad I didn't listen to ur advice to get B grade!..if my sambhar is not a grade it is atleast b grade okay !..ur poori is F grade!..u know what F stands for!.. Ha ha!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top