Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

megha would realise only if mohan was shot (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Supanpreet

IF-Dazzler

Supanpreet

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Goli lagne ka idea filmy bhi hai or dusre serial ki copy ho jayegi. CV's kuch origenl or acche method se handle kare. I hope is show ki reality khatm na ho kuch is tara se megha ko pyar ka ehsaas ho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl-lightinfested-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "megha would realise only if mohan was shot (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
nahin yaar, don't want that...this show has been  somewut different than others so i expect something different...but i do believe Mohan will win a place in Mr. Vyas' heart during Nanhi's rescue fiasco...however, I think Megha may end up losing her temper on mohan when she finds out abt the kidnap...of course she will realize it the very next moment but I do want to see how she reacts to this whole kidnapping part...

n yes, as i mentioned in my other post, i also do believe that Mr. Bhatnagar may be the mastermind behind the flyover project...this is the ONLY best way the cvs can reveal Mohan's bg to the audience and Vyas family 

luv
rehana

stupidestwatch

Groupbie

stupidestwatch

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I guess today was a good episode but the main theme of today was to show that megha would never let go of amar and his memories and mohan stands no chance and unless mohan gets shot or injured during nanhi rescue but anyway good parts were bus scenes mohan papaji conversation in rickshaw and the scenes where mohan realises futility of his love situation but there was blooper where kidnappers reach indore from bhopal in a jiffy

I don't think there was blooper with respect to kidnappers reaching Indore from Bhopal in a jiffy. See DeenaNath is powerful, is loaded, is a biggie. So obviously he didn't use his Bhopal henchmen to get the kid kidnapped. He phoned his Indore guys and that's how the goons reached Vyas residence in Joona/ Choona mohalla in a "jiffy."  Smile 

Even if he doesn't have henchmen in Indore (which is unlikely for a man like DN), he could still have called his Bhopal henchies who could have then coordinated it with their counterparts in Indore. See that's how the top politicos, businessmen, underworld work. They need not know every chindi chor or kidnapper in a particular place to get things done ASAP. They issue orders and their capable commanders carry out the rest.

Edited by stupidestwatch - 20 May 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

whitepearl

Goldie

whitepearl

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Megha is so much in love with her late husband that it need a shocker for her to reciprocate Mohan's love. I agree shot idea is too filmy but she will realize love only when she will about to loose Mohan or when she will loose him completely under any circumstances. Till Mohan keeps coming to her she will keep hiding under her shell. Mohan has to go away from Megha to make her feel a need for him.  

But what I like about this kidnapping darma is that it will bring Mohan's feelings for Nanhi in light and the entire family will then realize  how much Nanhi and Mohan are attached to each other. Mohan who has been quiet for so long, this kidnapping will really flare his anger and everybody will see a different side of ever carefree Mohan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manupriya77Rehana86

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Megha is so much in love with her late husband that it need a shocker for her to reciprocate Mohan's love. I agree shot idea is too filmy but she will realize love only when she will about to loose Mohan or when she will loose him completely under any circumstances. Till Mohan keeps coming to her she will keep hiding under her shell. Mohan has to go away from Megha to make her feel a need for him.  

But what I like about this kidnapping darma is that it will bring Mohan's feelings for Nanhi in light and the entire family will then realize  how much Nanhi and Mohan are attached to each other. Mohan who has been quiet for so long, this kidnapping will really flare his anger and everybody will see a different side of ever carefree Mohan.

Clap u said it all my friend Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Well i agree with most of you and yes she needs a shocker to accept and what if amar commited suicide

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.