Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I guess today was a good episode but the main theme of today was to show that megha would never let go of amar and his memories and mohan stands no chance and unless mohan gets shot or injured during nanhi rescue but anyway good parts were bus scenes mohan papaji conversation in rickshaw and the scenes where mohan realises futility of his love situation but there was blooper where kidnappers reach indore from bhopal in a jiffy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27manesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "megha would realise only if mohan was shot" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I think it would too filmy if they show Mohan getting shot, battling for his life and then Megha's sudden realisation that Mohan means "Oh so much" to her and she falls in love with him. This is such a retired idea now. Every serial has used and over used this idea to death.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Padosi serial ka copy hojayega agar Goli lagi toh 

I think Nanhi's kidnapping will Megha & Mohan more closer . 

whitepearl

Susheta

IF-Dazzler

Susheta

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
true .. Nnhi's rescue , amar's case getting solvd will all play a major role but mohan getting shot and all .. Cliche ...

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I agree it would become like the other serial on the same timeslot if mohan was shot but way it was shown today other than that i logically see no movement in mohan megha relation unless something major happens maybe mr bhatnagar might be the mastermind behind the scam and mohan fighting aginst him might do something for him but currently it would go in ek main aur ek tu situation where they remain only friends till end if nanhi is rescued without drama

attiya1.3

attiya1.3

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
mohan wont be shot...esa to sb dramas mn hota hai...amar case nd nanhi track would be perfect to bring them closer...

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I thought about it but after PV did the same, I wouldn't want NBT to do it. CVs should handle this kidnapping track realistically. Hope for the best. :-)

whitepearl

-lightinfested-

IF-Rockerz

-lightinfested-

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
i guess widout drama also ppl cn realize luv ... i wnt megha 2 give cold shoulder treatment 2 mohan after amr case due to any reason ... den mohan shuld get fed up of megha being such a jurk ... den he shouts at megha telling her tht he is just in love wid megha nt a criminal n reciprocating her curtly treatment n giving her tym... i guess after dis megha will understand tht she is missin mohan n is in luv wid him ... i guess den jiji or FIL will nt insult amar n its okay 
i want it 2 be simple ... i mean mohan recueing nanhi gettin injured will be okay ... bt megha falling for mohan in tht situation will be filmy ... dese situation will be okay to strengthen mohans n inlaws relations 
in short i wnt it to be simple different .  yet beautiful ... lyk nbtSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlNeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.