Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

May 20th: Memories of Amar Vyas (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Originally posted by AreYaar

Megha ko toh koi bhi chance do she will happily float off to Amar memory land...I don't think Mohan being there/not being there would have made any difference on that front...and the way the dialogues came out in that bit...all Mohan did was ask her if she's forgetting something from that day and the answer comes out pat from her that she can NEVER forget cuz EVERY memory is as fresh as yesterday.

The pain was very much there in the memories...but in that particular scene, it was about a STRONG affirmation...ki main KABHI nahin bhool sakti...and the accompanying smile held no hint of doubt whatsoever...Mohan beta tu kaam pe hi dhyaan lagaa and songs imagine karna band karLOL

megha's life seems to have paused with the death of Amar.  and it was a very  very abrupt pause.  she did not have time for closure. she was just reacting to the incident.  a knee jerk reactions of sorts.  until she makes peace with the abruptness of that sudden pause she will not be able to close that chapter of her life and move on.  she is in a kind of limbo but because she  managing her responsibilities so capably and graciously that no one seems to notice.  except jiji.  I feel bad for her stuck like that so hopelessly in her past. its an awful thing to lose someone you love so early on in your life together and without a moment's notice.  regaining one's balance is often a hit  or miss.  Megha seems internally strong. she seems like someone who can regain that balance provided she choses to.

I have a feeling that Papaji is going to play a very important role in her getting from pause to play

he genuinely loves her for who she is not just because she is married into the family.

Oh there is no doubt at all that Papaji's approval will be the big push for Megha to start opening up and accepting Mohan. It's the typical formula used in shows before this as well.

But as of now, she is very firm and confident in her contentment about Amar's memories being everything...so meanwhile Mohan will wistfully watch her and simultaneously solve Amar's case...multi-taskingLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-wuthering--Hope--MR21manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May 20th: Memories of Amar Vyas (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Abt Papaji me thinks he did his kanyadaan today symbolically by asking Megha to put her hand in Mohans even tho it was for help

@Nur- I so Agree Vedji is seeing that how Mohan in his own way is trying to reach out to them and soon he will realize how his cuming  is like  that fresh breeze cuming into a stale locked up room ie their Lives caught up in the Amar world ..and I wunder tthat they r showing Amar as too perfect just to highlight later on that in Imperfection lies the real perfection ...and there is no denying that Mohan Bhatnagars infectious charm bites all and that he knows how to make his place ...and thats why even when he c's Megs doing all that Amar jaap n all he dusnt feel that hurt but c's that hope that one day she will b able to look beyond Amar and give herself a second chance and acknowledge what he feels for her

Edited by rdfan - 20 May 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenDee_76wutheringMaz.MR21AreYaar

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
WORD to everything that you said Anu...and also word to everybody else as well (for the most part) LOL

Surprising, that this being a ME , we have so little to actually discuss about...

Anywho, the bits that stood out for me...in no particular order:

1) Meghas co-passenger and his general characterization - be it the maze with which he was listening to Anarkali Disco chali or the way he was nodding off on Meghas shoulder- made me all nostalgic for those random guest appearance waale characters which NBT has so superbly exploited in the past. *reminiscent muh*

2) The Tashan with which Mohan made the conductor stop the bus and when Megha turned to thank him, the way he shrugged it off...it was almost like he was preening in front of her... LOL

3) Of course the way when that co passenger was nodding off on Meghas shoulder- I liked how Megha kept looking towards Mohan---like a silent plea of help I guess. She does count on him- so much so that she herself does not realize. And then the way Mohan came to the rescue- and just the way Papaji tried to hide his smile. LOL

4) Papaji se yaad aaya, for most of todays epi and even Fridays, I like how Papaji goes all Mafia Don on Mohan- Talk to the hand LOL...he always has his hand ready...like Mohan kuch bhi kehta rahe, he will show his hand...and baat khatam. LOL Like Mohan does not even deserve a verbal rebuff, haath kaafi hai. Dunno, somehow I found that very amusing. More so because, I KNOW how the dynamics between these two are going to change slowly but surely, so this talk to the hand approach of Papaji right now will be funny in hindsight.

5) That being said, I like that throughout the epi, they had these bits where they do show how Papaji is keenly observing Mohan- be it the way he helped them through the window, the way he made them eat food, the way he calmed down Nanhi. Like you guys said, Papaji will DEFFO play a HUGE part in pushing Megha towards Mohan. He will realize how his bahu needs a MAN in her life and the kids need a father, and that MAN in none other than apna MONU. I know, this sounds really fimly, but thats the direction I can see this going. This will of course be reaffirmed when Spiderman saves Chavanni.

6) Ok, so did anyone else have a major Deja-vu during that auto sequence? The Prateek car sequence anyone? Of course the difference being, yahan Mohan ka role Papaji ne nibhaya. Mohan was making the same faces that Prateek was making for being so door door from Megha and because Papaji was taking so much space. LOLROFL And I almost thought that beech mein Papaji would go peeche dham se so that Mohan will remove his hand, a la Mohan doing that to Prateeks hand. LOL

7) Jokes apart, truly felt bad for Monu in that scene. Papaji was so insensitive wahan. I thought for a momement that Megha is understanding Mohans pain but she was giving very vague expressions - so I don't know whether she was feeling sorry for Mohan or not. Given her hang up for Amar- I'd say Amar hi Amar ka khayal tha usko us scene mein. Mera bichara Monu. Hugs for him .HugLOL

8) I can't believe I wrote so much on the first 10 minutes of the show- with the actual sequence still left. LOL Baaki was SO filler man. Like most of you guys, I couldn't for the life of me understand the pointless SENTI lyrics to the new song. Sorry to say, I didn't even like the female NBT verse beech mein. It felt very jarring us song ke beech mein. And the first time that came on, the female seemed to stretch the wordings ...patani, maybe I'll feel differently on a second viewing. Confused

9) Yeah, so now about the actual sequence- what I found most jarring was that they showed the SAME bit like a goddam 5 times? I dunno the exact number- but it seemed like that to me. Gosh. DRAGGING ki hadh hoti hai yaar. I mean I was watching the ME as it was being uploaded and at times I thought I got the wrong part- coz EVERY frickin part was showing the EXACT same thing. SleepyLOL Seriously. WE GET THE POINT! baar baar kyun dikha rahe ho. I am not saying that I didn't expect Megha to not go in nostalgic mode but after seeing that on a loop with Mohan all tanha in the BG with the same qawali score- saara impact lose ho gaya. And it just seemed so random. Megha kahin bhi jaati, peeche dekho toh Mohan is there. The scene lost its essence- dunno why they kept showing it in cut cut parts. Weird editing. Had they just showed it once- maybe the song wouldn't have been half as irritating. Overkill is the word like you said Anu.

10) I concur with you that Amar seems like a VERRRY sweet guy. I like that young newly wed couple vibe that he and Megha give. Mujhe toh kaafi convincing laga. I can't picture Mohan and Megha to be EVER like that. I guess (more like hope)- MM love story when it finally starts won't be 'sweet' but more passionate I guess? Going by all the aaahein Mohans bharoes when he looks at Megha and the way his eyes emote- passionate is the way to go I think.

11) That reminds me of the ending- how Megha seems to DRILL this in Mohans head- the first chance she got- its Amar and Amar all the way. Sigh. Dilli abhi door hai. BAHUT DOOR. Poor Monu again. Ouch

12) Oh oh.! Nanhi! How could I forget! Liked that conversation of hers with Mohan. But I didn't understand woh ITNA kyun ro rahi thi. As a kid, does she even know about Dinanath and the threat he poses? Thora OTT laga. Maybe its just coz I have seem Nanhi to be always in control, in check of her emotions, that this vulnerable side of hers was new to me. You know what , scratch that, she is A KID afterall. Kids are allowed to be like that- so its all okay I guess.

All in all, a VERRRY LONG epi. LOL Ab toh just waiting for Action packed tomorrow! 

Edited by wuthering - 20 May 2012 at 3:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswavai2secretkeeperMR21Maz.--Hope--without-fathommanzilmukulBazingaAreYaar

Dee_76

Goldie

Dee_76

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I felt the episode was very good, nicely executed ClapThumbs Up. They cant rush the scenes, that would be too fast. And Vyas family coming after sometime to the Bhopal house would obviously bring the fond memories of a son and a husband, that was natural. If they hadnt shown this then I would have thought it unnatural. But everything fitted perfectly. Felt sad to see the pain which Mohan felt. apna poor Monu Unhappy. Usse apna future Megha ke saath nazar hi nahi aa raha hai and that pain is heart aching for him.Cry Sabar Monu, tera chance jald ane wala hai Smile 
This week would be thrilling and quite interesting too as how Nanhi's Spiderman would come to save her. Waiting eagerly for coming episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswavai2AreYaar

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

But as of now, she is very firm and confident in her contentment about Amar's memories being everything...so meanwhile Mohan will wistfully watch her and simultaneously solve Amar's case...multi-taskingLOL

Amar seems to be enshrined in her heart.  Even if they do get together.  Amar will always be there between them.  the comparison to Amar will always be there.

I think the playful days of megha and mohan are ebbing away. some serious stuff is coming up.   Megha seems to believe in clinging to the past.   she was forcing rashmi on mohan because she feels that old relationships/ flames/ loves cannot be replaced.  she was genuinely shocked and a little disappointed to find that Mohan had shrugged off his past.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Beau31Dee_76swavai2madhubansenwutheringAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Papaji will DEFFO play a HUGE part in pushing Megha towards Mohan. He will realize how his bahu needs a MAN in her life and the kids need a father, and that MAN in none other than apna MONU. I know, this sounds really fimly, but thats the direction I can see this going. I wouldn't quite word it as Megha needs a man and the kids need a father being the reason Megha should accept Mohan...that sounds so cliched...I would want LOVE to be the reason for acceptance...not what seems "necessary" by society ways that a woman needs a man to support her or she's nothing by herselfConfused

9) Yeah, so now about the actual sequence- what I found most jarring was that they showed the SAME bit like a goddam 5 times? I dunno the exact number- but it seemed like that to me. Gosh. DRAGGING ki hadh hoti hai yaar. I mean I was watching the ME as it was being uploaded and at times I thought I got the wrong part- coz EVERY frickin part was showing the EXACT same thing. SleepyLOL Seriously. WE GET THE POINT! baar baar kyun dikha rahe ho. I am not saying that I didn't expect Megha to not go in nostalgic mode but after seeing that on a loop with Mohan all tanha in the BG with the same qawali score- saara impact lose ho gaya. And it just seemed so random. Megha kahin bhi jaati, peeche dekho toh Mohan is there. LOL exactly...I honestly started laughing after a point cuz it seemed like Mohan was just this bhoot hanging around randomly in the bg...pattern got repeated so muchLOL

10) I concur with you that Amar seems like a VERRRY sweet guy. I like that young newly wed couple vibe that he and Megha give. Mujhe toh kaafi convincing laga. I can't picture Mohan and Megha to be EVER like that. I guess (more like hope)- MM love story when it finally starts won't be 'sweet' but more passionate I guess? Going by all the aaahein Mohans bharoes when he looks at Megha and the way his eyes emote- passionate is the way to go I think. Pata nahin yaar...today's epi honestly made it very hard for me to imagine how/if MM can be together...Megha-Amar were shown as this perfect sort of sweet couple...Mohan was just bhatkiong around like a bhooth thinking that senti song out in his head and generally either mooning over Megha or just backing off totally...Megha's memories of Amar were so overpowering that there just didn't seem any space for Mohan anywhere...it was only when he spoke of the case and was in businesslike journalist mode that he was in his element...baaki toh it's like he has no purpose but to sit and just watch as Megha is overwhelmed and touched by each memory of her VERY loving late husband.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenwutheringwithout-fathomMR21manzilmukul

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

I think the playful days of megha and mohan are ebbing away. some serious stuff is coming up.   Megha seems to believe in clinging to the past.   she was forcing rashmi on mohan because she feels that old relationships/ flames/ loves cannot be replaced.  she was genuinely shocked and a little disappointed to find that Mohan had shrugged off his past.

The show will keep on alternating b/w light and heavy moments/tracks...if there is seriousness coming up with the Nanhi kidnap/Amar case track, they will still throw in light moments from time to time.

Interesting point about Megha believing in clinging to her past...I think I would put it more as Megha's belief in your first love being the only true love in your life...first and last love kinda deal...initially in the Rashmi track when she didn't believe Rashmi loved or cared for Mohan, then she was helping Mohan get closure...but the moment she felt that Rashmi still loved Mohan, then Megha changed her tune back to "First love forever" and urging Mohan to go to Rashmi...

And yes that shows in her own feelings/views regarding Amar...I find it hard to think right now what could change Megha's mind on that...cliched scenario of Mohan's life being in danger and Megha suddenly realizing her feelings...while "tere ishq ne" plays in the bg...perfectionLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenwutheringMR21manzilmukul

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wuthering

Papaji will DEFFO play a HUGE part in pushing Megha towards Mohan. He will realize how his bahu needs a MAN in her life and the kids need a father, and that MAN in none other than apna MONU. I know, this sounds really fimly, but thats the direction I can see this going. I wouldn't quite word it as Megha needs a man and the kids need a father being the reason Megha should accept Mohan...that sounds so cliched...I would want LOVE to be the reason for acceptance...not what seems "necessary" by society ways that a woman needs a man to support her or she's nothing by herselfConfused

Arre nai nai, Not like I'd want it to be like that. This is of course very cliched. But considering what the writers have been giving us these past couple weeks, mujhe toh samajh nai aa raha, how they would handle this in a mature fashion.Papaji has always been very awkward and staunch over the fact that Megha might want to have a life outside Vyas family. I am not able to find the right words...but like when that matrimonial ad first came out, he was seriously so freaked out. He even made Megha promise that there is no way in hell she would ever find the need to not be a Vyas bahu anymore. So its like, he doesn't understand the fact that Megha MIGHT fall in love again. If he doesn't get that, then wouldn't he push her towards Mohan due to this cliche reason only? I dunno..actually, this is also contradictory to what I'm saying. Aaah LOL 

10) I concur with you that Amar seems like a VERRRY sweet guy. I like that young newly wed couple vibe that he and Megha give. Mujhe toh kaafi convincing laga. I can't picture Mohan and Megha to be EVER like that. I guess (more like hope)- MM love story when it finally starts won't be 'sweet' but more passionate I guess? Going by all the aaahein Mohans bharoes when he looks at Megha and the way his eyes emote- passionate is the way to go I think. Pata nahin yaar...today's epi honestly made it very hard for me to imagine how/if MM can be together...Megha-Amar were shown as this perfect sort of sweet couple...Mohan was just bhatkiong around like a bhooth thinking that senti song out in his head and generally either mooning over Megha or just backing off totally...Megha's memories of Amar were so overpowering that there just didn't seem any space for Mohan anywhere...it was only when he spoke of the case and was in businesslike journalist mode that he was in his element...baaki toh it's like he has no purpose but to sit and just watch as Megha is overwhelmed and touched by each memory of her VERY loving late husband. 

Hai, aise bolke MM fangirls ka dil nai todo Anu. LOL You can't picture them together anymore? Tauba tauba. LOL But I get what you are saying. Megha has made it VERY CLEAR that Amar rules her heart and there isn't ANY space for anyone else. And I thought initially that the Amar case investigation would bring them together- but considering this IS THAT very case- and all it has done is to reaffirm Meghas love for Amar-dunno how Meghas feelings for Mohan will EVER change. Even though we know that Mohan will save Nanhi etc, I still DON'T see that making Megha fall in love with Mohan. LOL Patani. That seems a very distant dream abhi. What I  was saying was, WHEN they do become a couple (Kaise bhi karke, kuch toh dikhayenge yeh log)- I would want their 'LOWE' to be the passionate sorts. Says the die hard romantic fan girl in me. EmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenMaz.without-fathomMR21BazingamanzilmukulAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.