Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

May 20th: Memories of Amar Vyas (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Ooh, yeh! I totally had that thought. How affirmed the whole Megha's loyalty stance for Amar was! Her reactions in every sense were so one dimensional, that if I was Mohan, I really would find myself foolish to harbor any hope beyond here. Geek There just seemed like no crack at all - for now! And yet, I loved how the balanced it with Megha's very comfortable and make no secret of display of just, this mix of gratitude and faith with Mohan's being around. She just seemed SO much more at peace. I really like how for all her apprehensions of revisiting this house, somehow, her reactions are not so pained as nostalgic! And somewhere, I think of it as attributed to Mohan's presence; there's this renewed sort of belief in getting her Amar justice and Mohan has instilled it. And there is a BIGGER sense of no longer being vulnerable in this fight, and that is Mohan's doing too! 

Aww Jzee, you are ever the romantic optimistLOL...you really think it was due to Mohan's presence? Mujhe nahin lagta...Megha ko toh koi bhi chance do she will happily float off to Amar memory land...I don't think Mohan being there/not being there would have made any difference on that front...and the way the dialogues came out in that bit...all Mohan did was ask her if she's forgetting something from that day and the answer comes out pat from her that she can NEVER forget cuz EVERY memory is as fresh as yesterday.

The pain was very much there in the memories...but in that particular scene, it was about a STRONG affirmation...ki main KABHI nahin bhool sakti...and the accompanying smile held no hint of doubt whatsoever...Mohan beta tu kaam pe hi dhyaan lagaa and songs imagine karna band karLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenMR21manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May 20th: Memories of Amar Vyas (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

1. megha looking at amar's photo and remembering and crying...just then lights came on and mohan entered...i loved the symbolism...no doubt amar was a wonderful person...but the fact is that he is dead...and life for megha has to go on widout him...and the darkness that has engulfed her will be removed by mohan...

Oh I also loved the symbolism of the lights being turned on...forgot to mention it...you've reminded me now...yes indeed that was lovely symbolism...that Mohan was the one to light up that darkness in the house as well as their lives.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenMR21manzilmukuladoremevirgo

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

And another thing i just rmbered ..when Ved said Amar jaisa son har kisi ko nahi milta ...wait till one day he says Mohan jaisa second chance bhi har kisi ko Nahi milta tho i wunder will Mohan make his place as a son or a SIL ? I bet on Son but who knows LOL

And idk if anyon
e noticed Ved's very hands were used to throw that chappal on Mohan and aaj wohi haath got Mohan ka sahara and those very hands offered Mohan the plat

Oh good point about the chappal and the hands, Pooja.

What I also loved was the symbolism of Papaji rudely declining Mohan's help while getting in the through the window but Mohan reaching out and steadying him nevertheless.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswavai2-RD-Maz.MR21manzilmukul

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anu Nice Post.Thumbs Up

NBT type episode.in bus scene was so funnyLOL
poor megha and FIL missing AMAR so muchOuch and mohan watching missing missing program LOL and love it NBT new song.

Beau31madhubansenmanzilmukulAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bazinga

Coming to M-M - they were the stars today honestly. I will start with the scene where Megha picks up Amar's photo in the dark room and looks at it recollecting all those painful memories when the room lights up and Mohan comes in - may be it is just me but I felt it symbolized Mohan being the light that ends the darkness in her, it was such a lovely moment. What stood out for me though, was Mohan being a silent spectator of her pain every time she stumbled upon something that brought back memories of Amar Vyas; Mohan conveyed SO MUCH by just standing behind her, following her like a second shadow, like a lurking guard that was ready to protect her,like a sheath trying to absorb all her pain if given a chance...it was a beautiful metaphoric moment signifying Mohan walking with Megha, prepared to hold her if she staggered, to support her if all those memories bogged her down. Megha's pain pained Mohan and it was compounded by the fact that he cannot hope for a chance in hell, even for a wistful second, to ever expect her to even consider him as a second shot, let alone reciprocate his feelings , after seeing the baggage she was carrying with respect to her past. Still, he could not help wishing that she at least tried to share some of the baggage she carried, to let some of it off her chest and with that hope, he walked along with her...for Mohan, love right now is a distant hope and yet he does not let it affect him for he won't be able to support Megha then-sigh! How wonderfully sensitive and patient can this guy be !   Yaar Kavya, firstly I need to applaud you that you could feel SO much in that scene DESPITE the song playing *salutes you*LOL  Mujhe toh abhi ek aur baar dekhna padega to manage to get all this but you've described it beautifullyClap

Other random stuff I observed- not to sound insensitive here but Amar's "romance" with Megha was Ermm LOL  LOL Really? On the other hand this might be the the most minority opinion right now that I'm going to state but I felt that Megha-Amar had sweet chemistry...I'm finding it hard to imagine Mohan-Megha like that everLOL...so maybe they shouldn't even go that "lowe" filled route and just show him in the bg waiting to steady her if she falls only...and he always has THE SONG if nothing else...haha aaj I'm in an amused mood...maybe it's from lack of sleep...I should go take a napLOL

madhubansenmanzilmukulBazinga

Beau31

Beau31

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
On the other hand this might be the the most minority opinion right now that I'm going to state but I felt that Megha-Amar had sweet chemistry..

yeah i wanted to point out that too. i found the scene between megha n amar with the towel pretty amazing. megha was pushing amar like a chidish girl with a coy smile n amar was pulling her close...awww it was so natural yet the chemistry came out beautifully. it wasn't forced. i really felt that megha n amar is such a young couple with hearts full of love for each other.

madhubansenmanzilmukulAreYaar

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Megha ko toh koi bhi chance do she will happily float off to Amar memory land...I don't think Mohan being there/not being there would have made any difference on that front...and the way the dialogues came out in that bit...all Mohan did was ask her if she's forgetting something from that day and the answer comes out pat from her that she can NEVER forget cuz EVERY memory is as fresh as yesterday.

The pain was very much there in the memories...but in that particular scene, it was about a STRONG affirmation...ki main KABHI nahin bhool sakti...and the accompanying smile held no hint of doubt whatsoever...Mohan beta tu kaam pe hi dhyaan lagaa and songs imagine karna band karLOL

megha's life seems to have paused with the death of Amar.  and it was a very  very abrupt pause.  she did not have time for closure. she was just reacting to the incident.  a knee jerk reactions of sorts.  until she makes peace with the abruptness of that sudden pause she will not be able to close that chapter of her life and move on.  she is in a kind of limbo but because she  managing her responsibilities so capably and graciously that no one seems to notice.  except jiji.  I feel bad for her stuck like that so hopelessly in her past. its an awful thing to lose someone you love so early on in your life together and without a moment's notice.  regaining one's balance is often a hit  or miss.  Megha seems internally strong. she seems like someone who can regain that balance provided she choses to.

I have a feeling that Papaji is going to play a very important role in her getting from pause to play

he genuinely loves her for who she is not just because she is married into the family.

madhubansenmanzilmukulAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blockhead

On the other hand this might be the the most minority opinion right now that I'm going to state but I felt that Megha-Amar had sweet chemistry..

yeah i wanted to point out that too. i found the scene between megha n amar with the towel pretty amazing. megha was pushing amar like a chidish girl with a coy smile n amar was pulling her close...awww it was so natural yet the chemistry came out beautifully. it wasn't forced. i really felt that megha n amar is such a young couple with hearts full of love for each other.

Yes, I agree...they were very much deeply in love...the chemistry was not forced at all in my opinion.

Beau31madhubansen-RD-manzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.