Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

May 20th: Memories of Amar Vyas (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 3 Page 17

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

Dittoo Anu on everything...

kitnaa lambaa episode thaaaD'oh...and those never ending songs with Mohan staring at MeghaStern Smile...Anu you are not minority...me to was so pakofyed by the bg songs todayD'oh.Megha and FIL fb are justified, but even Mohan kye bhi fb bhi daaldiye.

Some really nice scenes and Mohan was in his element in all scenes except when he was staring Megha. 

-FIL has not melted yet, but he is definitely noticing that Mohan is not as bad as he thinksThumbs Up

-Was Megha in fb scenes looking gaudy with too much makeup or was it just meErmm

-I liked the way Mohan was practical today and did not get carried away seeing Megha's tears...varnaa I got scared seeing Mohan watch Megha cryingLOL...ki he is going to become Devdas nowCryLOL.

-Mohan is always hungryLOL. I know I know here he was just trying to get Papaji and Megha out of fb'sThumbs Up.

-Guru gave Nanhi his phone...guess when she gets kidnapped she is going to call spider-man or Megha and inform about of her kidnapping. Thumbs Up. But how did the two men reach Indore so soon...they were in Bhopal naa...unless they used a time machine or I am missing somethingErmmLOL

-So KK CD is the clue according to all the articles... Dektee hain kyaa clue hainGeek. Also, since Papaji is already out of the house MM will somehow escape from the cops according to the articles again.

Boo Boo to Renu and her nautanki...I can so see her trying to create a scene and force Vyas family not to help Mohan in future with fear of DinanathOuch

Usha

OMG Usha, you too were WONDERFULLY pako-fied like me today? Welcome to the club...abhi hum do hi hain usmeinLOL

Yaar god knows clue kismein hai...the speed with which Megha was ratofying her memories related to Amar, mujhe toh kuch samajh nahin aaya ki kismein clue niklega...will Mohan also check under the sink to see if Amar ne us PIPE mein kuch na chhod diya ho?LOL

The contrast b/w Amar and Mohan couldn't be more obvious today...on one side was Papaji's gushing about how Amar was the ideal son...and dusri side pe Megha with that special light in her eyes as he reminisced fondly about each memory with Amar. ...and ek hain Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar who is nothing like either of these "high standards" that Megha and Papaji hold in their lives.

There is just something about this character...kya kahein...Amar was a great guy, wonderful guy...but then I look at Mohan and see that in this odd sa, quirky sa way, he just SO fits in with this family...they gave him weird looks ki kaisa ajeeb insaan hai yeh...they can't really figure him out...but he is just such a great guy at his core...on one level I was feeling sorry for him ki woh jahaan bhi jaata either Papaji or Megha would be holding something in a room and cryingLOL...no wonder he had to come up with some idea to distract them...he never cares about how weird they think him to be...his INTENTIONS are always so good and genuine.

Mohan was practical in general, I agree...but seriously the staring tested my patience...drag maara aaj in logon ne...and in a sense the IMPOSSIBILITY of Megha ever coming around was kinda driven home  more.

Ohhh so you're saying MM might escape from there and Papaji might get captured by the police or something?...toh matlab MM will be on the run on one end, and ek taraf Nanhi kidnapped and Papaji bhatkoing by himself? LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchaiminashakdDee_76prachuryaMicronwutheringMeera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetsecretkeeperMaz.--Hope--without-fathomMR21manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May 20th: Memories of Amar Vyas (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

the episode was good but i guess the main theme was to show that mohan stands no chance as far as megha goes and if this episode is to go by she would never let go of amar and move to mohan so this can happen only if mohan gets shot or injured during nanhi rescue

Yeah she did sound very confident and sure today when she said she can NEVER forget Amar...Mohan ke chances toh ab non-existent lag rahe hain...He's stoic about it waise bhi...he got a NEW song...aur kya chahiye...now he'll keep mooning over Megha silently while that song plays in the bgLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchmadhubansenDee_76swavai2Meera_Ka_MohanprachuryaMicronwutheringpigbelly4myfeetsecretkeeperMR21Maz.without-fathomshamil

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Maybe I am the only one...but Megha and Papaji's fb did not have much effect on meErmm...but Nanhi's fears and her phone call definitely effected me more than the fb scenes.

Edit: Megha considering Mohan and Papaji bachheeROFL

LOL actually Nanhi's phonecall felt a bit OTT to me...it didn't affect me much until the bit when Mohan tries to calm her down.

I did like Megha and Papaji's FBs...Amar was a really sweet guySmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenashakdDee_76prachuryaMicronMR21manzilmukul

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
reserved - still have to watch, be back after that!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21manzilmukulAreYaar

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Yaar god knows clue kismein hai...the speed with which Megha was ratofying her memories related to Amar, mujhe toh kuch samajh nahin aaya ki kismein clue niklega...will Mohan also check under the sink to see if Amar ne us PIPE mein kuch na chhod diya ho?LOLthought Mohan would stop eating and check the pipe in that scene itself...but never mindLOL

The contrast b/w Amar and Mohan couldn't be more obvious today...on one side was Papaji's gushing about how Amar was the ideal son...and dusri side pe Megha with that special light in her eyes as he reminisced fondly about each memory with Amar. ...and ek hain Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar who is nothing like either of these "high standards" that Megha and Papaji hold in their lives.

There is just something about this character...kya kahein...Amar was a great guy, wonderful guy...but then I look at Mohan and see that in this odd sa, quirky sa way, he just SO fits in with this family...they gave him weird looks ki kaisa ajeeb insaan hai yeh...they can't really figure him out...but he is just such a great guy at his core...on one level I was feeling sorry for him ki woh jahaan bhi jaata either Papaji or Megha would be holding something in a room and cryingLOL...no wonder he had to come up with some idea to distract them...he never cares about how weird they think him to be...his INTENTIONS are always so good and genuine

Mohan was practical in general, I agree...but seriously the staring tested my patience...drag maara aaj in logon ne...and in a sense the IMPOSSIBILITY of Megha ever coming around was kinda driven home  more. @Bold...Anu every dialougue and fb starting from auto to house to inside the house showed Mohan and Amar contrast and that too not so subtly LOL. But isn't awesome that none of the comments on Amar really bother Mohan that much and even Papaji constant jabs does not effect himThumbs Up

@Red...this one thoo they are really trying to hit it across the boundaryLOL. Mohan has to get it into his head that Megha is forever Amar's and guess they will continue to bombard Mohan with similar dialoguesLOLLOL

Ohhh so you're saying MM might escape from there and Papaji might get captured by the police or something?...toh matlab MM will be on the run on one end, and ek taraf Nanhi kidnapped and Papaji bhatkoing by himself? LOLNot me rey...it was written in an article MM will somehow escape or something...so I am guessing they will meet Papaji outside the friends house or on the way back...else Mohan toh gaya...though he is spiderman how many people can he save Papaji, Nanhi, Megha...kuch zyaada nahi hojayegaaLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenashakdswavai2Meera_Ka_MohanprachuryaMR21Maz.secretkeepermanzilmukulAreYaar

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update. It was really a fantastic super sunday episode. All the scenes was perfect and beautifully directed. Hats off to cvs. Precap was really scary feeling so bad 4 nanhi but, not so worry bcuz spiderman hai naa..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76madhubansenprachuryamanzilmukulAreYaar

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Maybe I am the only one...but Megha and Papaji's fb did not have much effect on meErmm...but Nanhi's fears and her phone call definitely effected me more than the fb scenes.

Edit: Megha considering Mohan and Papaji bachheeROFL

LOL actually Nanhi's phonecall felt a bit OTT to me...it didn't affect me much until the bit when Mohan tries to calm her down.

I did like Megha and Papaji's FBs...Amar was a really sweet guySmile
Yup Amar was definitely gem of a personApprove and would love to see more of his scenes in the future.

Oh you did. I liked Nanhi's talk to Megha and Mohan, but agree MN talk was more touchingDay Dreaming...she seemed to be terrified by Renu's rants about Dinanath and to top it, she could not get through to MM for a whole day...so her crying, her requesting Megha to comeback soon and everything seemed justified.

Edit: This is the message that got displayed when I tried accessing the 3rd part of today's episode ROFLROFL...Anu its not just usLOL

Edited by booosi - 20 May 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tusheaiminmadhubansenashakdDee_76swavai2Meera_Ka_Mohanprachuryawutheringpigbelly4myfeetsecretkeeperMaz.without-fathomMR21manzilmukulshamilAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

[
Edit: This is the message that got displayed when I tried accessing the 3rd part of today's episode ROFLROFL...Anu its not just usLOL

LMFAOOOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Even YT is asking for rehem nowROFLROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261ashakdDee_76swavai2prachuryaMicronpigbelly4myfeetsecretkeeperwithout-fathomMR21manzilmukulshamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.