Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

May 20th: Memories of Amar Vyas (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bazinga

@Anu As much as I'd love to see Papaji becoming the father figure in Mohan's life,  I'd rather that Mohan mend his relationship with his own father and see Ved act as that bridge between M and his dad. 

I think both those things can happen, Kavya...why does it just need to be one or the other...I'm not saying Papaji needs to REPLACE Mohan's dad in his life but I think Mohan could have a very special relationship with Papaji cuz they would both fulfill the void in each other's life...Papaji's for his son and Mohan for a father figure.

Mohan's relationship with his dad can continue being repaired on another level...waise bhi that will happen once this Amar track is done with...cuz they go back and forth...ek baar Mohan Megha ki help karta hai, then she helps him...toh once this Amar case bit is done, I guess Megha will set out to repair Mohan's relationship with his dad too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenMicronMaz.MR21Bazinga

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May 20th: Memories of Amar Vyas (Page 16)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

New article on TC

Mohan , Megha and Ved  have reached Bhopal to get to the crux of the Amar murder case. In the process of investigation, Mohan entered a house in order to find some clue regarding the death which has been establish as an accident in the court of law.

Now, in the coming episodes Mohan will get hold of a CD which will have some important details regarding Amar murder case. But instead of sharing the evidence with Ved and Megha 'who helped Mohan to get into the house ' he will decide to keep it with himself.

Edit: Just remembered we are not allowed to post TC articles.

Seems like Amar was murdered and Mohan keeps the evidence to himself...wonder why? How is it going to help the case?Confused

Edited by booosi - 21 May 2012 at 10:06am

-Swetha-MR21Maz.BazingaAreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Spiderman and the Chuhaa! ROFL ROFL  Mohan is truly one of a kind! LOLLOL

Interesting episode...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhubansenMicronMR21NymeriaBazinga

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Mohan and Chuhaa ROFL...rest of the episode was WONDERFULLOL...Nanhi's kidnapping was stretched like gum. 

Edited by booosi - 21 May 2012 at 11:52am

-Swetha-madhubansenMaz.MR21Bazinga

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i want AVi's of Mohan n his chuha tales he is such a luta ashiqROFL

Edited by rdfan - 21 May 2012 at 11:51am

madhubansenMicronMaz.MR21NymeriaBazinga

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Spiderman and the Chuhaa! ROFL ROFL  Mohan is truly one of a kind! LOLLOL

Interesting episode...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLThat was HOWLARIOUS! especially Mohan's way of getting rid of that rat!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Was he getting rid of a rat or a fly?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLoh Mohan!

Cry @Nanhi getting kidnapped. Wait till her Spiderman comes to know of this, he'll totally band-bajaofy of them along with Guru the BIWIWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aiminmadhubansenMicronsecretkeeperMaz.MR21Bazinga

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Maz Not to forget his broom KAAND and home-alone Guru ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and I love the name Mohan gave to Amar - Mr Perfect LOL. What I really liked about today's episode was Mohan drawing a line and changing the topic from Megha's constant Amar jaap! Agreed that she is just letting it all out to him as a friend but how much can he also put up with? He loves her after all, he can be patient but he is not a MAHAATMA.  

madhubansen-RD-MicronMaz.MR21Nymeria

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

i want AVi's of Mohan n his chuha tales he is such a luta ashiqROFL

I agree. I want that too - the chooha kaand!  ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMaz.MR21Nymeria

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.