May 20th: Memories of Amar Vyas - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Argh!!! Work, work, work! Mondays should begin at noon - because they'd still catch up on the other days anyway!!! Anyone else who hates the paperwork procedures as much as me?! ๐Ÿคข

What a drag half day reading through oceans of terms and conditions ๐Ÿฅฑ

ps: BUT, I actually made myself sit and read through ALL the pages - almost all parts of the discussion, or maybe I was partial to some people here and there ๐Ÿ˜† I didn't think this episode had so much potential for discussion on first watch - but that's probably how tired I (and it seemed most others) felt by the time we got done "watching" - turns out there were odd contentions posing food for thought. And like you said Nur, seems like a lot of variations in opinions have been floating - made for an interesting read. I want to reply back shaanti se to at least a few - sadly I'll barely make it back online by when the next episode is airing/has aired... 

ps: Pallo - High fivesback!!! - we never miss that way ๐Ÿ˜†) 
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

According to new written promo mohan is hiding some secret about amar death from megha so what if amar commited suicide or was forced to as he was close to exposing dinanath and he does not want to tell meghap since she put amar on a high pedestal and suicide is done by cowards

It would be interesting if Amar indeed committed suicide (despite not being guilty)- he seems to be this epitome of perfection so that WOULD be a dent in his flawless character. And if Megha ever comes to know of it, not through Mohan of course but through some other means and she realizes that Mohan kept it a secret from her to preserve her high regard for Amar, it might serve as that push we have been discussing about. Yup I can totally see that happening.  
๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Bazinga

It would be interesting if Amar indeed committed suicide (despite not being guilty)- he seems to be this epitome of perfection so that WOULD be a dent in his flawless character. And if Megha ever comes to know of it, not through Mohan of course but through some other means and she realizes that Mohan kept it a secret from her to preserve her high regard for Amar, it might serve as that push we have been discussing about. Yup I can totally see that happening.  

actually an interesting thought...way better dan mohan getting fatally injured...& megha's love declaration getting him back from d dead.๐Ÿ˜†..

but if he committed suicide & his body was found at d accident site...den it wud logically follow dat he jumped off a collapsing bridge??...๐Ÿ˜•...& add on all d clues...dat blocked sink especially...& u will have even sherlok holmes feeling lost...๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by AreYaar

I guess this bit was cut out in the first version of the epi I watched but LMAO@ Mohan doing that "Yummyyy" wala gesture at Megha complimenting her food as always and then getting a dirty look from the FIL in response๐Ÿคฃ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqFFUQfipa4[/YOUTUBE]
Maybe I am reading too much into Papaji's expressions ...but when Megha was telling Mohan why there was so much stuff in the house or when Megha was reciting ๐Ÿ˜† the events on there last anniversary or Megha thanking Mohan for making Nanhi stop crying...Papaji was shown keenly watching MM, how Megha was at ease around Mohan and was able to share every detail with Mohan so easily...she was sharing things with Mohan that she may not have shared with anyone from vyas family...This whole Megha sharing her past with Mohan reminded me of Jiji questioning Renu " what if she is a widow, can't she share her Dukh Dard with anyone" and Papaji has been a witness in both the scenes. Hope he realizes what a gem of a friend Megha has found in Mohan. Hope I made sense๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by booosi - 11 years ago
Got back from my weekend trip to North Carolina late last night and so haven't had the chance to watch the SE. But it seems as expected it was all about Amar's memories and Mohan being the somber observer and supporter to both Megha and FIL in some way or another. Will try to watch it today before today's episode.
Thanks for posting the vid Nur!..I guess even I saw the edited one... Mohan's praise for Megha's food is always so cute to watch ๐Ÿ˜†...

Interesting discussion you guys๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... I think that song got to many of us.. lol...but the episode actually had a good flow..

Madhu...I am with Nur on the flashback's of AM...that after shave moment was wonderfully done by Akanksha..๐Ÿ‘ 

@pigbelly/JZ...I really like how you explain the similarities between Mohan and Amar with regard to principles..  yep he has his tedha ways...and like he tells Megha once...'Anth bhala toh sab bhala'.. he lives by that rule..

Off topic..on a random note this tedha word reminds me of these Kurkure ads...that have the tagline 'tedha hai par mera hai' ๐Ÿ˜†..

@mumbaiindian911...thanks for the info.

Though I can't make up my mind if it would be a good twist or bad..depends on the detailing...wouldn't that make Megha really angry and upset with Amar?..How could he think of abandoning her like that?..
Originally posted by Maz.

Off topic..on a random note this tedha word reminds me of these Kurkure ads...that have the tagline 'tedha hai par mera hai' ๐Ÿ˜†..

@mumbaiindian911...thanks for the info.

Though I can't make up my mind if it would be a good twist or bad..depends on the detailing...wouldn't that make Megha really angry and upset with Amar?..How could he think of abandoning her like that?..
@Bold๐Ÿคฃ...maybe Megha will say that to Mohan one day๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I am not going to give up inspite of Megha hitting Mohan with "Mein sirf Amar ki hoon" rants๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Maz me too would not want Amar suicide discussion to be true...Murder is still acceptable cause DN is very capable of doing such a thing, but suicide is very cowardly and just does not fit in NBT for me. If its a murder and Mohan can prove the fact, the story could be very interesting with Mohan being able to finally get the case reopened.Also, Papaji and Megha will definitely be more vengeful towards DN and want justice inspite of all the threats and Nanhi's kidnapping incident.
@sen_madhuban I am actually not paying so much attention to the detailing of the investigation LOL. I think I don't have much expectations from it that way- basic logic tying up all the clues in a convincing fashion is good enough for me.

@Maz Pigbelly4myfeet is actually Pallo- "pigbelly" sounds funny LMAO. On topic though, I agree with you about the flow of yesterday's episode, I think it is one of the reasons why I liked it despite the repetition of that song. About the possibility of Amar having committed suicide, I don't think Megha will be angry with Amar if she finds out but yes she would be upset that he didn't think twice before abandoning her, anyways we don't even know if that is the route these people are going to take- let's see.

@Amy We missed you, how have you been? ๐Ÿค—Looking forward to reading your views on the SE.   
Originally posted by booosi

@Bold๐Ÿคฃ...maybe Megha will say that to Mohan one day๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I am not going to give up inspite of Megha hitting Mohan with "Mein sirf Amar ki hoon" rants๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
@Usha About the suicide thing- the way I view it is not in the perspective of solving Amar's case but in the view of the ultimate effect it will have on Megha with respect to her feelings towards Mohan. If it is a murder, Mohan will solve the case and get the case reopened but will that be enough to pull Megha out of this Amar limbo? Will that get her to move on from Amar and think about Mohan? At this point at least, we are not convinced that that will do the trick which is why this alternate speculation.