Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Bazinga

What I really liked about today's episode was Mohan drawing a line and changing the topic from Megha's constant Amar jaap! Agreed that she is just letting it all out to him as a friend but how much can he also put up with? He loves her after all, he can be patient but he is not a MAHAATMA.  

Oh yeah i really liked that too! That is SO mohan...not "mahaan" but patient...he appreciates something/someone whenever it's due but he never fakes anything. He's such a genuine person, isn't he?

and another thing i liked today was the LACK of that new version of title track. 😃

@Mazzy-- 🤣🤣🤣 oh yeah that ending bit when he's done getting rid of that rat and is still hyperventilating was hilarious too!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Kavya--- LMAO🤣🤣 i cracked up at his "Guru does all this" line...he said it like such a kid!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Ramy25 - 11 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Maz I felt for Megha too but I also felt for Mohan. Poor guy can also take only so much :(   
AreYaar thumbnail
Errr I actually really liked today's epi *shuffles feet on the ground in awkwardness*...dunno what you guys think...

Anyways made the post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2990638

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL basically Mohan manned up and did all for true lowe! 😆... waise being scared of rats now will add up to the lists of things that MM share in common! 😆
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^same here, i think i felt for Mohan more than megha in that scene...may be because I find myself more connected to Mohan than Megha. ðŸ¤” Anyhow, Kunal's expressions were so good in that scene. Even Akanksha was good but Kunal is Kunal.