Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Edited my post on the first page :).

EDIT :

I forgot to add this in my post - my final verdict on the super episode is it was okay. It was not surprising like the FH SE but it had its moments.

Edited by Bazinga - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Hi Anu, thanks for the analysis.🤗
Agree with you, the episode was dragged a bit.

I too join your club, didn't like the new song - khawwali types, You know when the song started, you came to my mind, I thought, surely you are going to comment on this... you did!!!.
😆😆

I have one doubt!!!, why the Bhopal house is sealed?? why they have to enter thru window??😲 why doesn't Megha have the authority to enter??? The house is no where related to Amar's case na?? I don't understand...🤔

I think whole amar's properties and bank accounts are sealed till the court gives the final verdict. 
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, I am with you on the new tune. It did not have that feel honestly. And yes I too liked the female version of De Re Naa that popped up briefly in between. May be because the female De Re Naa signified a slight evolution in Megha's outlook towards Mohan? She does notice him silently being there for her , hinting that he has her back if she needs him and I think Megha acknowledged it in her own demure and subtle way. That scene where Megha tidies the bed , recollecting the moments with Amar as she does it and then looks up to find Mohan standing at the window seemed like it symbolized Megha finding Mohan if she can look beyond Amar, for once...      Edited by Bazinga - 11 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMFAOOO🤣 Even YT is asking for rehem now🤣🤣

🤣

My face actually bore that expression for some significant parts of the episode, no kidding 🤣 What a find Usha 🤣🤣🤣

So anyway - pretty much word to your post Nur. I think if I had to put down the one factor that really bore me down today, it was the music. No kidding. Minority hai ye opinion sai mein?! So people were not feeling compelled to forward it through those one, two, three, four times of MM sequencing?! 

Here's how I sum up the like/dislike of the ME: 

- Too long. There was too much of a repetitive connotation about the whole "evoke feelings" in the viewer for both Amar, and MM. They could have definitely been more precise there, and I think it would have been better impact. That said, I personally LOVED Aakanksha in her FB scenes! She just looks so fresh and in love and yet NOT OTT for a wife and mother of two kids - you can see the home was sheer bliss, and the contrast between Megha then and now just STANDS OUT. Everyone was talking about the difference between Amar and Mohan - but I personally latched far more onto the difference in Megha. Not taking away anything from the guys. 

- The bus sequence in the beginning was cute, fun, and clean! A well rounded up thing to the Friday fun! From Friday through today, the one thing I'm more or less quite liking is how they're showing the equation between Ved and Mohan. I dunno if anyone else will concur, but somehow the way Ved is with Mohan at this point reminds me GREATLY of the way Megha was with him before she finally placed her full and final trust. Like that time when she told him that she can see he's been their aid and more than once, but that even if she wants she cannot truly overlook of forgive him the pain he has caused. Papaji is somewhere in that realm, even if currently on the gruff-ier side. He's definitely not blind anymore to the Mohan who grows on anyone! But the prejudice against him runs so deep - it cannot be just dismissed and all the grudgingly cooperating moments come hence! 

- Nanhi's call was so natural and well done. For a moment, this too transported me back to the time when Nanhi had gotten lost and we'd all been on the edge about how the saving would happen! She isn't even kidnapped yet, but somehow when she bawled out like a kid on the phone, fearing for her mother courtesy that "doubt" which has been seeded in her mind by Renu (grrr!) - I somehow remembered a time as a kid when I got lost (long story) and for a the one hour or so until I was found I couldn't but help think of how the cops for kids would take me to a place where they take kids with no parents, because I'd lost mine! Somehow, a child's mind can weave the most limitless of disasters and dreams - and Nanhi in this bit was that kid who has lost one parent, and suddenly, with Renu's ominous words, a dread takes over her - possibly she feels threatened by what that bad man has previously done to them, and can do now - and just like Megha from the false alarm scene  where she panics to get to her kids, Nanhi here feels the threat on her only parent. Add to that the fact that the 3 people on this expedition are the 3 people who matter MOST in her life at this point. I think Ashnoor was fab in that scene - and cherry on the top was of course, Mohan coming to respite! I just loved how they wove in that bit - what better way to introduce Papaji to the wonderful bond that between MN! Again, his reception of the entire thing was quite reflective of Megha's initial half mind reactions to MN 😆 When she could see what was, and had come to accept it to some extent slowly, but it didn't really redeem Mohan anyway. Not then, not quite! 

- Now comes the tricky part. I'm not sure whether I should feel some deep intrigue about the very odd range of clues thrown at us, and believe the writers have some good well knit mystery track here - or just put it down as they're still deciding what to do 😆 Bade ajib ajib clues the 😆 Even in my Sherlock viewing dedication I have seen more "connection" between clues 😆 Khair, benefit of doubt given for now. Let's see how they "work" out from here! 

- The EPIC moment of the episode HAD to be A) Mohan throwing water at that co-pass (about time) 😆 B) Mohan talking about "biwi" Guru! Honestly, kahin bi shuru hojata hai bichare ki buraai karne - he's no less than a typical hubby 😆 C) Megha's VERY MUCH pun intended comment - bachon ke saath safar kitna asaan hojata hai 😆 I loved the double meaning here, her obvious jest at Mohan babu, and the way Mohan is being "almost" son like to Ved... not typically and definitely not accepted so - but from Megha was viewing their bond, I could totally feel the kind of peace she felt at their odd ball equation 😆

- The most stand out touching moment HAD to be (like you said Nur) the college pointing out, and Mohan comparing his own adolescence and bond with Mr. Bhatnagar vs Amar's. It was funny how even in a Amar dominant episode, where my feelings should have been quite singularly devoted to Megha and FIL - Mohan's cynical expressions now and then just tugged! Like here. And then again, at him confessing Amar could not be replaced. I love how Kunal/Mohan brought that strain out - without any tang of jealousy, but at this kind of cynical marvel about the other guy's all rounded luck! Then of course you think of how short lived and gory-ended Amar's life has been - and you see some divine play in balancing "blessings". It evens out... in the big picture. 

- Also liked  Mohan "plate and spoon bajaying" to call attention - it was just, cute! 😆 And somehow the way it flowed from how Mohan had espied upon Megha and FIL in their moments and then breaks the wave of melancholy for them without actually "interfering", I liked!  

- To rant once more - I'm going to take forever getting used to this new music. Either they timed it bad on a day where it made a longer ME episode seem endless, not in a good way! Or they just over used it! It kinda just jarred the impact of certain scenes for me! Like it was in the way of the flow - even thought independent lyrics here and there were good. Just the BG score of the whole episode, felt kinky to me. Like abrupt start and end to moments with music! 

- I'm liking how Megha is quite in her skin showing gratitude and comfort around Mohan, even in FIL's presence! I would have been disappointed if she'd shown awkwardness on FIL's account - because that would just not go with the fact that she was TRULY at this point not "guilty" of sharing Mohan's feelings! Also, Mohan heaving that sigh of relief at FIL's departure 😆 Bichare ke multiple ended lafde getting good and lucky boy Amar his due justice! 

- Fave Megha reminiscing Amar moment had to be the after shave - I just LOVE how she touched up her wrist with it, and then by the time the FB was over her she just felt the memory! =) Senses can so play up like credibly - because she truly did "use" it in that moment! Also liked MM reaction to the sight of that slip in the end which read My darling wife... 😊

- Mohan telling FIL that since the "right means" have led them wrong place, they may as well try the "wrong means" this time. I REALLY like how in THAT one statement, Mohan and Amar are distinguished. As two people with similarly well meant intentions, to similarly far reaching extents - but difference of "grooming and growing up" playing a role in the way they "implement" their principles! Mohan the cynic. Amar the angel. 

---
Overall, kinda slow for an ME... There was so much news about "mysteries and unraveling" for today, the "action" itself fell somewhat short for me. But yes, like everyone said, it had its moments... Eager to watch the kidnapping and consequences play out - but REALLY hoping the execution itself of this stage in the track doesn't drag! 
Edited by without-fathom - 11 years ago
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I think whole amar's properties and bank accounts are sealed till the court gives the final verdict. 

Hi subha...😊
Yeah, I had forgotten about this... thanx. Then, sneaking is illegal, they may get into trouble...  not only from dinanath but also on legal terms...😲
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited post..
Edited by Maz. - 11 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail

There was a moment during THE song playing that I did like...Megha smiling over her memories of Amar and Mohan sort of shows up at the window almost like a ghost given all the light and smoky sa effect around him and the moment she sees him, she drops the bedsheet in her hands, freezes and then becomes uncomfortable, looking away.

The lyrics of the song are all about how Mohan will always love her even if she never loves him...

I think I was getting a bit tired of watching mopey Mohan each time this song started playing and they were attempting to show some kind of "moment" b/w MM.

It's pretty interesting how they squeezed in that nuance of Megha's discomfort and FB of Mohan's confession! What's even more interesting is how that was the only point she "showed" any such reaction. It's almost like FIL's presence and approval is letting her be her same self with Mohan as pre-realization of his love for her, that guilt free now - even though she's not particularly using Papaji's as her shield technically speaking! 

And yes - the whole Mohan "ka gham for which his aankhein also cannot be nam" was quite endless 😆 But other than that, I liked the balance between Mohan "at work" vs Mohan who "feels". Kunal and Aakanksha both did very well. The song really should have cut short and not played FOUR times!!! It was almost like the prime purpose of the ME was to launch the new song - because saare promised twists are toh are technically shown happening in the precap 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Man What a long epi 🤣 but worth it i guess ...

What I didnt like

-The bg score for Megha 👎🏼

What i liked

- I liked how Mohan's charm is irresistible that even Ved cant help but smile at his antics ...and I luved the bit when he finds that window open n Ved tells him thats wrong and he says we went the right way but ended up wrong lets try the other way arnd and how Ved himself asked Megs to take his hand of help ..and also when both Megs n Ved were lost in their past how he gets them out of it and I am glad Ved is noticing how Megs tends to tell Mohan things on her own like that Kitchen convo before they sit to eat splly how she didnt xpect the struggle to last this long and i liked how Ved was all mad when Mohan asked for the phone to spk to her/Nanhi and how he made her feel better ...much to Ved ka surprise and also the note pad moment 🤣..and how Mohan was relieved when Ved left ...me thinks when the police arrive it will b just  MM at home and they will hv to collect Ved on the way  ...i luved the kitchen bits 👏

-Mohan is the open target as far as DN is concerned and the outcum of this whole thing will fall on him wunder if DN buys out Pratik as well

-I liked how Saroj Jiji teamed up against Renu and guru Nanhi was gud as well

- The auto ride of MVV and Ved and Mohan k dialogues were gud

- Also the bus ride and the biwi bit was rofl

- The tere ishq mein MM bits were nice😳 tho the song cud hv been better
Edited by rdfan - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Hi Anu, thanks for the analysis.🤗
Agree with you, the episode was dragged a bit.

I too join your club, didn't like the new song - khawwali types, but the song did justify Mohan's dil ka haal... he was feeling her pain...
😭
You know when the song started, you came to my mind, I thought, surely you are going to comment on this... you did!!!.😆😆

I have one doubt!!!, why the Bhopal house is sealed?? why they have to enter thru window??😲 why doesn't Megha have the authority to enter??? The house is no where related to Amar's case na?? I don't understand...🤔

Arey you didn't like the song either? LOL I thought you would...most of the forum junta is going pretty gaga over it as far as I can see😆...the qawaali flavor doesn't work IMO...

The Bhopal house has been sealed since Amar was under investigation...
without-fathom thumbnail

Yeah she did sound very confident and sure today when she said she can NEVER forget Amar...Mohan ke chances toh ab non-existent lag rahe hain...He's stoic about it waise bhi...he got a NEW song...aur kya chahiye...now he'll keep mooning over Megha silently while that song plays in the bg😆

Ooh, yeh! I totally had that thought. How affirmed the whole Megha's loyalty stance for Amar was! Her reactions in every sense were so one dimensional, that if I was Mohan, I really would find myself foolish to harbor any hope beyond here. 🤓 There just seemed like no crack at all - for now! And yet, I loved how the balanced it with Megha's very comfortable and make no secret of display of just, this mix of gratitude and faith with Mohan's being around. She just seemed SO much more at peace. I really like how for all her apprehensions of revisiting this house, somehow, her reactions are not so pained as nostalgic! And somewhere, I think of it as attributed to Mohan's presence; there's this renewed sort of belief in getting her Amar justice and Mohan has instilled it. And there is a BIGGER sense of no longer being vulnerable in this fight, and that is Mohan's doing too! 

On that note, I LOVED how that bit between MM played out, when Megha mentioned how they hadn't expected for the struggle to stretch so long - what a WONDERFUL realistic nuance that was! Vyases were/are not a family accustomed to get into trouble and because they technically were not in the wrong, thinking of the way they must have started off this struggle - with a loss, but with much more fight in them to fix the best of what they could - and how it turned out into so much more dragged drudgery! And Mohan's reaction to her statement about their once upon a time more naive and believing ideas - because given his field he knows SO much better - I loved how that played out!!! Wonderful emoting too! 👏