Phew...LONGG epi...I dunno if it's just me who feels like it takes forever to get through these super epis...especially a one like today which didn't have any real fun moments like the previous ones...not that there was scope for those kind of moments in this epi anyways.
So anyways, I'm gonna point out the bits that felt noteworthy to me:
1) Possibly the most touching moment of the epi and probably the one that really stayed with me...during the auto ride as Papaji points out Amar's college and reminisces about him winning the accolades he did, Mohan remarks that Amar was a lucky guy...his own Mr. Bhatnagar toh didn't even remember the name of his college...and Papaji replies, "har kisi ko Amar jaisa beta nahin milta"...that bit just made me feel SO sad for Mohan...He didn't deserve that...and overall I did get tired of the constant comparisons to Amar in this epi...anyways but moving on.
2) Papaji's bemusement at Mohan tackling that sleepy co-passenger drooping onto Megha's shoulder...that ways toh there was some interesting begrudging si bonding going on b/w Mohan and Papaji in this epi.
3) But the overarching theme was memories of Amar...in some form or the other...be it Papaji, be it Megha...and honestly even as a viewer you connect...he really was a wonderful guy...sweet moments of his and Megha, him and Nanhi, Papaji...sab...I liked the FBs of the scene when Megha picks up that bottle of aftershave or something and remembers Amar applying it on her face...fab acting by Aakanksha.
4) I know I'm going to be in the minority with this...I can already predict everyone going gaga over the new song but I'm not a fan...I loved the tune version of it more...upar se they used it to DRAG the scenes with Mohan just staring at Megha as she is drowning in her memories of happy times with Amar...the qawaali-ish effect they've come out with for the song isn't as good as the original NBT tunes...but anyways that's just me.
I did like the new female de re naa tune in the middle of that song though...otherwise they played the song too many times in the epi though...overkill.
5) Mohan setting up a seating place for Megha and Papaji and giving them food...birds ko na sahi, baaki family ko feed kar hi diya...kept his promise to Nanhi
6) Megha reiterating that her memories of Amar are as fresh as if it had all just happened today...she can never forget him...NEVER...just in case Mohan didn't get the point...I'll say it the third time...NEVER
7) Papaji's surprise at Mohan's ability to get through to Nanhi...interesting build up they are giving to Papaji as he notices more and more things about Mohan even as he shuns him otherwise.
I guess that's about all I can remember...it was a long epi...dragging in bits and then they played that SONG too much so it probably made me zone out too
...but some nice moments overall...
Precap mein Nanhi's gonna get kidnapped as expected and on the other end, DN seems to have sent police to the house in Bhopal...so let's see how MM and Papaji manage to escape from that situation tomorrow.
Edited by AreYaar - 20 May 2012 at 11:07am