Aasman Se Aage

   

Akshat: The Child and The Man

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Joined: 14 June 2006

Posts: 30631

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
The child's eyes twinkles with innocence and the Man who strives to be the best carries the burden of fear. The persona of Akshat reflects both the child and the man. Akshat for me is a very interesting character -- if I dare say more interesting than DC. DC wears the robe of power and I expect him to be cunning, manipulative, and success driven and what he does -- does not do -- has no surprise element but Akshat is completely unpredictable and an enigma.

I didn't expect him to cover-up Meenakshi's lost status and literally carry her to complete the dance. He danced for her too but I still cannot predict his reaction when he and Meenakshi will lose the best dancer of the week award. The Germ called "I am the Best" cannot be flushed out so soon from the system.


Edited by an12345678 - 20 May 2012 at 10:32am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

bindusFFmcmohanArmu4evaNirjhor105survi035vasanthi16narangi314IndigoBluessaveeta24secretkeeperseelaksnyctophiliaSofnasoni595-MamuKiBhanji-LennieTheBlackJaguarshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshat: The Child and The Man" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005

Posts: 47960

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Good post and an interesting observation. Akshat is a paradox - way too complicated whom only Angad can decipher and tackle. Akshat is grey , if you look at it - his drive and his ambition can make him brutal but he still has a heart , a conscience. And for people like  him, life is quite a struggle because they live two lives.
 
Angad is Akshat's soul  keeper and his guide. That is how Akshat's fear that he is bad is erased. Meenakshi is his hope that he will be able to look at the bright side of life and realize that winning is not everything and that he should not forget to live.
 
Yes, Akshat is dicey - he can go a 360 degree any time ( put that Karishma 5000 miles away from him ) but having looked at his good side that Angad and Meenakshi bring out , maybe he will never be lost completely.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bindusFFvasanthi16secretkeepershruthiRIndigoBluesradtsaveeta24seelaksSofnanyctophiliaLennieTaiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Joined: 14 June 2006

Posts: 30631

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Good post and an interesting observation. Akshat is a paradox - way too complicated whom only Angad can decipher and tackle. Akshat is grey , if you look at it - his drive and his ambition can make him brutal but he still has a heart , a conscience. And for people like  him, life is quite a struggle because they live two lives.
 
Angad is Akshat's soul  keeper and his guide. That is how Akshat's fear that he is bad is erased. Meenakshi is his hope that he will be able to look at the bright side of life and realize that winning is not everything and that he should not forget to live.
 
Yes, Akshat is dicey - he can go a 360 degree any time ( put that Karishma 5000 miles away from him ) but having looked at his good side that Angad and Meenakshi bring out , maybe he will never be lost completely.


Thank you for the reply. Yep, he lives two lives and as you said, it's quite a battle for such kinds. They are not bad but they can be dangerously mad. And, their aspirations and madness at times get the better of them. I don't think, even he knows the true him. I won't call him a gray character. He is wild according to me. He won't be lost completely but then will he be able to over-come his fear and madness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Joined: 11 December 2009

Posts: 6500

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hey how do u know that akshat meenu wont get THE BEST DANCER OF THE WEEK award?ShockedOuch

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Joined: 11 December 2009

Posts: 6500

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i think akshat is a lil bit like sameer only... hate to lose.. the difference lies only in the fact that sameer cn harm himself in his madness and akshat cn harm others...Ouch

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Joined: 30 November 2004

Posts: 35260

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Its one of the main reason i like about Akshat - that he is this Man-Child
 
As you say he has this innocence, this zid, as a child - but never do you get the feeling of a spoilt brat in a child and then the man who has this conscience, that eats at him, and has a heart - and he does owe up to whatever he does wrong and feels it, and however he takes it out, its always this frustrations and this hurt he has to take out from him inside physically as we have seen a few times hitting a wall
 
Its one of those qualities that Angad and also Meenakshi can control and defuse... esp when Meenakshi gets to know how he operates, i think in some ways Meenakshi is and can be his soothing board
 
I also liked how Akshat carried Meenakshi in the dance in those couple of seconds... where she was lost, it was still in sync and flowed
 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105vasanthi16SofnaTaiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Joined: 14 June 2006

Posts: 30631

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

hey how do u know that akshat meenu wont get THE BEST DANCER OF THE WEEK award?ShockedOuch


I think, the conflict in the current track cannot come if they win. And, most of the stories run on conflict. I may be wrong too here.

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Joined: 14 June 2006

Posts: 30631

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

i think akshat is a lil bit like sameer only... hate to lose.. the difference lies only in the fact that sameer cn harm himself in his madness and akshat cn harm others...Ouch


Sameer and Akshat are poles apart. Unlike Akshat, he does not want to be the best. He just wants to pursue his dreams. This competition was his path towards that dream, that his parents don't want him to pursue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna-MamuKiBhanji-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.