Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey there!

First of all kudos to the production value of the show because the ME really looked like a  dance reality show - the set up, the stage, the audience , the participants , the performances - 10/10. We got less of DC comparatively , but i guess it was a said thing because the show  had to concentrate on the dancers and the competition. Anyway, he looked dapper and you could read the grin on his face when AkShi met thunderous applause - his face  was more like - " Whoa! Look at my creation and i know they are terrific!"

Coming to AkShi , they were simply imperfectly PERFECT - as friends, as agony comrades , as dancers , as partners. Meenakshi's personal tragedy regarding Sameer refuses  to go - the hypersensitive girl that she is, she cannot breathe in peace until Sameer is fine. Her take on her sadness is tragic. On the other hand, Akshat - equally sad but dolloped by sheer guilt and load on his  chest for the villain treatment that he has given Sameer. His take on his sadness is aggressive and self-destructive. Two people. One pain. Its just that they have different ways of expressing it. LOL... But both Akshat and Meenakshi need  to develop a hard shell. - empathize with others' misery , but don't destroy yourself in it.

Later, after Akshat's lovable brother and arguably the most mature character in this show had given Alshat the healing that he needed, the man was on a roll. Right from the time when he cuts off Karishma's rude taunts on Meenakshi that how he had deserted her  to the smooth butter dance and delicate handling of Meenakshi both as a dancer and a  hurt  human being , to the point when he dedicates his and Meenakshi's performance to Sameer. You couldn't say that just half an hour ago , he was hurting himself and telling his brother that he doesn't want to be evil. Reason? His elder brother - his soul keeper and his light. Just beautiful.

As for Meenakshi , she was miserable throughout - Sameer critical, Akshat missing and Karishma's ridicule. Even during the final performance , her moves were perfect and graceful but her mind was elsewhere and Akshat had to take care of her. But that shows how overtly emotional she is and she too  needs a balance. She was better once Akshat showed up , telling Karishma to get lost. But  she didn't fail to notice his bandaged hand and he just shrugged it off in a joke - his elder brother really had restored his spirit and hope. Poignant and humane.

AkShi's dance performance was mind blowing. Meenakshi was like a swan - perfect delicate moves and her body in sync with the rhythm and Akshat's leads. And when she lost her way while performing, he covered it up for her and the result was fab. TRUST. Right? That when one goes wrong , the other one will take care of everything.

Good episode and i was happy that Sana - the hard to please judgmental choreographer king gave AkShi a standing ovation.

As  for the title, Akshat told that to Meenakshi when he showed  up finally and she was relieved to see him.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by PinkChocolate - 20 May 2012 at 10:25am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mcmohanluvtwilight19piyushisaveeta24.SmokeySilence.sami01ssshhlibran90-enchanted-_Rasha_lakshyasssSandCastle.seelaksnyctophilia-MamuKiBhanji-TaiyonoimiLennieshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshat- Meenakshi: Jaan nikal gayi na?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post! I feel the production value of this show still has to improve -- though it has got a little better from the initial episodes. I agree to the rest of your post and loved the way Akshat covered-up for Meenakshi. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Beautiful Post! I feel the production value of this show still has to improve -- though it has got a little better from the initial episodes. I agree to the rest of your post and loved the way Akshat covered-up for Meenakshi. Smile

Thank you. Big smile... overall, i agree that the production values need to improve but  the stage and setting for the gala round was really good. Akshat did for Meenakshi what a good and in-sync partner should do. Embarrassed

Taiyonoimi

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hi Poco Big smile

Nice post, The episode was indeed very nice, Loved Akshi's Dance, they swayed beautifully with the music, and yes as DC said the pair in the making and he was indeed quite happy with their performance, Sanam was delighted, Looks like the made their way into the judges heart , The stage the whole set up according to me was fantastic, Flawless commotion editing everything paced well, They had to show the backstage the axiety with meenakshi thinking abt Sameer, The front end where the show was talking its stage.. Everything seemed like watchng drama in the reality and the characters were in the drama as well as in reality TV..

The Ph is doing an amazing job ClapClap
I love every aspect how human mind emotions and anger works that the main reason I watch the show closely ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolApoorvaFanTaiyonoimiTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Hi Poco Big smile

Nice post, The episode was indeed very nice, Loved Akshi's Dance, they swayed beautifully with the music, and yes as DC said the pair in the making and he was indeed quite happy with their performance, Sanam was delighted, Looks like the made their way into the judges heart , The stage the whole set up according to me was fantastic, Flawless commotion editing everything paced well, They had to show the backstage the axiety with meenakshi thinking abt Sameer, The front end where the show was talking its stage.. Everything seemed like watchng drama in the reality and the characters were in the drama as well as in reality TV..

The Ph is doing an amazing job ClapClap
I love every aspect how human mind emotions and anger works that the main reason I watch the show closely ...

Thank you, Shanti. Big smile... AkShi are DC's dream pair, so they had to be as good as his imagination. LOL...Sanam getting impressed means getting more brownie points. Embarrassed... I agree that it looked like watching a real reality show and it really was a good episode. Yep, its a whole myriad of emotions and feelings that we get to see here and that is  exciting. ... i am looking forward  to Angad and Karishma's performance as well - they both are always hot and so perfect. Wink

Edited by PinkChocolate - 20 May 2012 at 10:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasssshanti05

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awesome post and i second your thought.Thumbs Up

The key word of akshat to meenakshi ..trust your dance partner and it happenned today in their performance..

Akshi did a mindblowing performance on stage ... at some point with meenakshi mind back to sameer , akshat so naturally covered it up with their dance move..they were a partner in sync..liked what you said they were the imperfectly perfect pair..

The best they got an standing ovation from the judge who is most judgemental about dance..thats says a lot .akshi were indeed the best..

I just loved the song they chose to perform..a song of yesteryears and it was amazing to watch them dancing on it..

Edited by saveeta24 - 20 May 2012 at 10:43am

TheBlackJaguar

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I agree, Infact we may hate karishma a lot but the reason she needs to be like that is she will learn like what Akshat is going through right now, Anagd knows that Kaerishma has that Good Girl inside her, But Yeah she is suck with all the Bad girl qualities thanks to her mom and all that obessions she has to do it to be the Kuch bhi to be the dancing super star..
Human qualities are raw here and well show it is showing each individuals dimensions in characteristics and how the deal with their surrounding even with DC who has so much going on in his head  he knows what He wants he plays and executes them, he sets stages he sets some parameters all the things go on in many small circles where they overlap where they fizzle out only when one is surrounded by those criteria the results will be shown...

TheBlackJaguar

matreyee

Groupbie

matreyee

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hey poco gd to c u here ...i am from dek forum i used to luv the way u used to analyse uday's character and u r doing the same for ASA...i envy ur writing skills 

TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.