Fan Fictions

FF-I'm only me when I'm with you

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Hilary--

--Hilary--

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Ok...I just finished writing my FF-Khushi's pregnancy..and i'm overwhelmed with the response i got.Thank u guys...u really inspire me...anyways,I got a new idea of a new ff..I named it after a Taylor Swift Song becz the concept fits with it.I'm posting the preface here...I'll start writing the FF-soon.Give me your feed back plz!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

FF-I'm Only me when I'm with You

Preface

Khushi is a happy go lucky kind of girl.Beautiful, cheerful , lively but with a dark past..that she doesn't want to discuss to anyone.Arnav is a rough guy..with a soft heart.This story prevails around how they meet, share their emotions, become each other's best friends and finally unknowingly falls in love.This the story where Khushi brings out the inner Arnav...and Arnav helps Khushi to get overher dark past.It is the story that explains how two wrongs make each other right.

Do you like the concept? do reply!! thank u !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-I'm only me when I'm with you" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
interesting do continue

akshu0308

akshu0308

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
do continue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.