Fan Fictions

FF- Heart Broken

xoxarshixox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This is my 3rd story plz plz plz read like and comment thx!!! ENJOY!!!

Part: 1
Where are u?

London:

She woke up and looked on her left hand side. She was sleeping happily next to her daughter Arshi. Khushi got up and went to have a shower, she came out and went to wake up her sleeping beauty. "Baby wake up come on time to go school my baby" Khushi said "Mama let me sleep plz" Arshi said pulling the cover over her. "Plz baby don't make ur mama sad" Khushi tried her hardest but she wouldn't get up. Just then Khushi had an idea, she hide behind the bed. Arshi couldn't hear her mum any more "Mama...mama...AHHH!!" "GOT U!" Khushi said as she lifted her 9 year old daughter.

India:

Shantivan:

Arnav woke up and looked at the pic in his hand "Good morning Khushi" He said and kissed it. Arnav got up and went to get dressed. "Mamo mamo!!" Yelled a little boy running around the house. "Nikil stop running plz eat ur breakfast" Anjali said to her naughty 10 year old son. Arnav heard all the noise and came out "What happened Nikil... why are u being naughty?" Arnav said picking him up "Nikil come lets go" Anjali said taking Nikil from Arnav. Since Anjali found out what Arnav did to Khushi she stopped talking to him and so did everyone else in the house. Arnav was hurt by his sisters behaver "I am sorry Di... and i am sorry Khushi." A tear started to roll down Arnav's face.

London:

Khushi got Arshi ready and was giving her breakfast."Mama today in school we have to talk about our dad" Hearing this Khushi stopped what she was doing, "So?" Khushi asked hopping that she wouldn't ask what she was afraid of "What should i say about my dad i haven't even met him?" Arshi asked looking innocent. "Princess just say that u don't have a dad" Khushi said quickly. "But y mama all my friends have a dad but i don't!!" Arshi's eyes started to tear up and Khushi couldn't stand her tears. "Princess remember what i said i am ur dad and i am ur mum ok and remember Karan uncle said u can call him dad as well so u do have a dad " Khushi said wiping her tears.
"Anyway princess come were getting late for school". Khushi took Arshi to school and gave her a kiss before she went back home.

India: 

Shantivan:

Arnav went to office and saw that he got an email from London,

*Email*

" To:
    Mr Arnav Singh Raizada

I Mr Sharma am writing to u to say that we have accepted ur offer on opening a Fashion House in London. So if u would like to work with us then plz come to London in 2 days time so that we can start this job as soon as possible. 

Than You!!

Your Sincerely:

Mr Sharma.

*End of Email*

Arnav quickly called Amaan "Hello Amaan book me a ticket to London" Arnav shut the phone and continued to do his job thinking that he is going to go on a normal tripe. But that was not true he doesn't know that he is going to get a really big shock.

London:

"She asked about him again" Khushi said crying to Karan. Karan was Khusi's best friend he was the one that helped Khushi after her 6 months marriage was over. "Look Khushi i think u should tell her everything" Karan said wiping her tears away. "No Karan no i can't tell her, i just can't, i don't want her to think that her dad is monster, someone that ripped her mum's soul out and killed it... i just cant she will break into peace's!!" Khushi started to cry like a baby.  "Khushi plz control ur self, remember what i said to u...I will always be with u when u need me" Khushi  looked at the necklace that Karan gave her which said "KK". "Thx Karan" Khushi said whilst hugging him.

2 Days Later:

Airport:

Arnav was in the airport checking in. He stepped in the plane and had a feeling that this tripe was going to change his life.

London:

Arnav's flight landed in London as soon as he stepped on the floor Khushi and Arnav both felt a strong breeze on there face. "Khushi" Arnav whispered. Khushi felt like someone called her she looked every where but she couldn't see anyone.

School:

Khushi went to pick up Arshi but she was stuck in traffic. It had been 30 mins since the school finished so Arshi decided to walk home. Arnav was on his way to the hotel and whilst he was driving he saw a girl running on the road he was about to hit her but quickly stopped the car. Arnav ran out the car to see if she was ok. "Are u ok...i am so so sorry" Arnav said whilst rubbing her hand. When he looked up at her face she reminded her of Khushi. The little girl was crying and eating jalebis "Why do u want to kill me?" She asked Arnav " No no plz don't say that i just didn't see u i am sorry" He said feeling hurt by what she said.

Khushi got to the school and saw that Arshi wasn't there she got worried and went to ask the guard where she was "Hello ma'am" The man said "How may i help u?" "Have u seen Arshi anywhere. I always come to pick her up?" Khushi asked looking worried "Oh yh she said that if u come i should tell u that she is walking home because u took long" the guard explained making Khushi less worried.

Just then Arshi spotted Karan "PAPA!" She yelled hearing this Arnav didn't know why but he felt hurt. Karan saw Arshi and ran to her "What r u doing?" He asked picking her up. "Oh ummm... well i almost hit her with my car but she is ok i checked!" Arnav said with a regretful look on his face. "Oh it's ok as long as nothing has happened to her or her mum will go crazy!" Karan laughed and took Arshi Thanking Arnav. "Why does that girl remind me of Khushi...Khushi where are u?" ðŸ˜­

Precap: Arnav and Khushi meet

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT THX XXX

INDEX:

Part 1 page: 1
Part 2 page: 5
Part 3 page: 9
Part 4 page: 13
Part 5 page: 16
Part 6 page: 21
Part 7 page: 23
Part 8 page: 28
Part 9 page: 34
Part 10 page: 39
Part 11 page: 44
Part 12 page: 50
Part 13 page: 55
Part 14 page: 61
Part 15 page: 66
Part 16 page: 70
Part 17 page: 75
Part 18 page: 79
Part 19 page: 83
Part 20 page: 87
Part 21 page: 91
Part 22 page: 95
Part 23 page: 99
Part 24 page: 103
Part 25 page: 107
Part 26 page: 115
Part 27 page: 120
Part 28 page: 125
Part 29 page: 130
Edited by xoxarshixox - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg itz v interesting 
please do continue soon 
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow very nice
its interesting please update n pm if possible
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept, hopefully Arnav works things out cant wait for more :D
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
continue please it's very intersting!!!!!!
arshieverlastng thumbnail
wel written nice story make it in the same way..u wl start very nicely bt u end the stories so fastly...i thnk if u make the story move in same way wth somewart suspens,funy,naughty thngs u r ff wl b awsome its jst a suggestn sry if i hurt u
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds interesting do continue :) please edit your heading and write OS: Heart Broken in that way everyone can read. Cheers nice one.Edited by BarunForever - 11 years ago
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh my gosh this is sooo interesting hooked on it already please continue soon! and thanks for the PM :D
ads99ful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read 3 of your works only

so can u make an index of ur wrks ? 

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting ...Continue soon