Phir Subah Hogi

PSH to end due to production house problems (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurunthebest

its not true... calm down friends, its not ending.. i just want you guys t read my post...
i thank the person who add gulki joshi in the fame list... i personally added a picture in gulki joshi profile... pls join the fan club of gulki and commet... we will have to bring in the top 20.. pls guys.. comment just once a day... for her talent

I'm sorry I don't find this acceptable.  Its okay if you do it as a prank like the April Fool's jokes on other forums.  Or to give some good news about the show BUT to make people read because of some FAN THING, that is not acceptable.

I hope other readers do not resort to such tactics.  I know its a minor issue but it is irritating especially when you are not bothered about fanship!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH to end due to production house problems (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.