SM update may 21-may 25 2012

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Friday, May 25th,Episode 174 

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Roshi not well.. brief updates on behalf ...

Everyone goes to gold shop. Saradha is shown being picky and desperate  Even manage to insult vella vesti if he brought enough money and not to give excuses short of money nu 😑 

Saro takes meenu separately to buy thali koodi. Meenu says she is not interested in thali. The day when he threw the jadagam ... they were alreay married. Saro on other hand has senti issue on thali which makes meenu loves him more 😳

saradha goes to take bath ... malliga suttufy her chain 😑 and with her mum's idea place it in one of Meenu's powder box 😑😑

Edited by atina - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sneha. So cute today.

I only hope they show the wedding soon...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yakka...kalyanam last episode taan pola πŸ˜†

nethu scene was so cute and beautiful... especially when meena trying the sarees and saro looking.. but the best one was the end part .. meenu rombha pasama says kollarai da nee  😳

saradha scene badha comedy scene aagadhu .. ava villiya illa comedy piece aah nu teriyalae 🀣 btw new love birds kaanum nethu? πŸ˜›

sneha.. thanks for the super fast updates πŸ€—

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Sneha for the lovely updates

sometimes i tried to watch it after i read the updates these days i don't need to watch - pictures and updates - it is more i love it .

thanks again for the updates

i think wedding going to be the last scene. hopper you are right

what happend to the brother & sis - both are missing
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the updates sneha

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the suda suda updates sneha and migan...
And special thanks to Ratna for the pictures...good job all of you...

I really enjoy the overacting done by Kuyili...so cute...!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka for the updates β­οΈ

awww it was such a cute and romantic scene between saro and meenu 😳 kollurangalae indha madhiri scene ellam pottu πŸ˜†meenu is so right.. ippodhiki ivanga rendhu peer taan hot kadhalargar πŸ˜‰

and saradha 😲🀣 ivangalodhu romanceku oru alavae illae paar 🀣🀣🀣 i like this RS .. though he knows about his wife, he still care and love her and tackle her the right way... and i like the way he call her maa nu πŸ˜³ annalum nethu ivanga romance ku double super paa 🀣🀣🀣

lucky u meenu akka..,... 2 super romance here in SM and 1 labaka romance in PP 🀣
🀣
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks akka for the updates β­οΈ

awww it was such a cute and romantic scene between saro and meenu 😳 kollurangalae indha madhiri scene ellam pottu πŸ˜†meenu is so right.. ippodhiki ivanga rendhu peer taan hot kadhalargar πŸ˜‰

and saradha 😲🀣 ivangalodhu romanceku oru alavae illae paar 🀣🀣🀣 i like this RS .. though he knows about his wife, he still care and love her and tackle her the right way... and i like the way he call her maa nu πŸ˜³ annalum nethu ivanga romance ku double super paa 🀣🀣🀣

lucky u meenu akka..,... 2 super romance here in SM and 1 labaka romance in PP 🀣
🀣

Yennadhu Athu romanca in PP???? 😭 Terror ma - athukku SM is the medicine.

R Sand Saradha (RS defining Saru's names with actress sema kalakkal)

Intha Saro ivlav Appaviya? coola throwing money to milkman and all...
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really liked the way Soundriya replied to Saratha - at least one person stand up for her

but i can't stop laughing about when she makes the list and reading to Meenu's partents - blu ray DVD and PS3
last scene i really liked it - Sounderiya earned respect from Meenu's family