Devon ke Dev Mahadev

devoke dev mahadev

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sangeeta.saha08

sangeeta.saha08

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hi! i m sangeeta...devoke dev mahadev is an awsm show..lst few episods were just mind bogling..n also very heart breaking...as in the lst episods it was shwn that sati was died and she will come to her mahadev as parvati...but i just wanted to knw whether the role of parvati will b done by mouli roy or not??as mouli roy is n xcillnt actr nd has played the role of sati brilliently so me n mny of my frnds nd relativeswanted to c mouli roy as parvati again...i thnk mouli nd mohit are best couple i hv ever seen...so i just hope we can c mouli again as parvati with hr mahadev...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99-Nehaaa-Shivani_PriyamTOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "devoke dev mahadev" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hi m sukhi...Welcome to the forum Sangeeta...DKDM is the best ..and Mouni and Mohit shares a great chemistry they truely brings life into there character...m too hoping only MOuni plays the role of Parvati...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Sangeetha Hugyou are my best friend instantly yaar aww you are so right..Mohit Mouni are the best pair evr ever everDay Dreaming..for me..till I die..I have sealed my heart for  them ..but I am so so so restless as to who will play parvathi yaar..GOSH..MAHADEV..kuch kijiye..!!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani_Priyamsukhi...

Shivani_Priyam

Shivani_Priyam

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hi Sangeeta!!!! welcome to the forum.Haaye you have spoken my mind Mohit and Mouni are simply awesome!!!!!!

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Heya sangeeta welcum to d forum dear i m sanyo n v al here hav d same thoughts n ya its mouni n n8 mouli.

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hi sangeetha

Welcome to the forum. My thinking are the same as you. Mohit and Mouni are the best. Just wish that swe get the good news that Mouni will be Parvati. The suspence is killing me.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.