Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

doser

doser

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
While others might tom-tom about a single hit, actor Asin has seen tremendous success with three films in four years crossing the coveted Rs. 100cr mark at the box office. Those films are Aamir Khan's Ghajni (2008), Salman Khan's Ready (2011) and the recent comic caper Housefull 2 that starred Akshay 
Kumar alongside Asin. 

The actor claims that when she learnt that she has been part of three films that have collectively made approximately Rs. 300cr, she was amazed. "These are baby steps for me, as I have been a part of Hindi films for just four years as compared to others who have been here longer. Being part of three out of the top 10 Rs. 100cr movies is an achievement for me. I feel accepted as a part of mainstream Bollywood," she says. 

"The success of Housefull 2 reiterated the fact that the kind of films I have been part of have worked out for the best. I have delivered as per the expectations of my producers and audience," she adds.

Asin, whose next will be Bol Bachchan opposite actor Ajay Devgn, says she likes keeping a low profile. "It is not in my nature to tell the world about my hits. The industry is already aware of the figures," she says

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asin's Rs. 100 cr filmi hat-trick" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Those 100crs were because of Salman Khan, Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar. 

Asin LOL LOL

MadhuriDixit

-OmKara-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MadhuriDixit

IF-Rockerz

MadhuriDixit

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
and anyone culd have replaced her in all three of those movies

mainepyarkiya

-Robin-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Robin-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
i think asin is a very good actress
thanks for sharing

-OmKara-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuriDixit

and anyone culd have replaced her in all three of those movies

Like really  Anyone,LOLEmbarrassed

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
just yesterday i watched Band baja all over again! Anushka is the star, she can carry a movie on her shoulders! Asin is useless. Her 100 crore blockbusters are not even her's! Any one can replace her in those!

mainepyarkiya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top