angad jus make me go crazy!!!

anjali_angel thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

he is sucha sweetheart & he looked so cute & innocent in yesterday's epi!!.. & mischievous tooπŸ˜†....everyday the better & sweeter side of angad is shown....aur din bhar din main usar aur bhi fida hoti jaa rahi hunπŸ˜ƒ... i jus love his this side. but i do love the rockstar angad too!!! still angad being jus angad & not the rockstar is even better!!. infact i think he should be shown more & more with his dadi . actually both angad & kripa should shift to dadi's placeπŸ˜‰. b'cuz it is only with her that angad is shown so sweet *cute ... she is the only one who is able to bring out the hidden andag who has feelings & is good at heart. maybe she will be the one who will bring kripa & angad toghter..

still i jus love him this way ..... i jus go crazy seeing him on tv.. every day i wait desperately for the show& i even watch the rereat jus to see himπŸ˜ƒ.... usse dekhte hi chere par automaically ek smile aa jata hai😳

Edited by anjali_angel - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar plum thumbnail
that's what he does to everyone... he is absolutely drool worthy!πŸ˜†
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar bun

exactly! ...his chrachter is just so versatile that its reali very difficult 4 1 not 2 fall in love wid him ...even if its just a particular shade of him πŸ˜ƒ ...so much better 2 b a mystery than an all-out sweetie like prithvi πŸ˜‰

maryam16 thumbnail
hez the best......u juz can't get over himπŸ˜†
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely true every time that we see him we like more n more and he's really drool worthy just like sugar bun said oh angad is so cute 😳
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar bun

YES,πŸ˜†HE IS DROOL WORTHY. HE IS SUCH A CUTE DARLING.
punjabiprincess thumbnail
I agree, after the last espoide he is such a sweetheart. I mean he even waited for Kripa in the car scene. 😳
Bluejassmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he is so cute and arorable! i think he was the best in the scene with his dadima and the car scene was hiliarious! 😳
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me too i jst loved his scene with dadi
Angadzgirl thumbnail

he is the best.

~sweta~