Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Sun-Mushqilen Ho Hazar_Sath Hun Hamesha Aapke!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 102

Page 1
Page   of 102
Page 2 Page 102

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
MIRCHI
MAN
TADKA

Member's List

aarthi--(Aarthi)
AAricha (Richa)
adiya1
Aasmina
Amisha.Laher (Amisha)
bablinisha
big_007
divareena (Reena)
dewdropred (Hima)
--khushi--
misty85 (Mamta)
Muskaan.Sheikh
NeelimaSJ(Neelima)
pushpa
padma - ( -padma-)
priyadarshini64 (lahari )
rajeev the best (Samata)
Raone
sumona28 (Mona)
Sunna_Deewani (Subha)
subhakmhl
zaraman---- (zara)
SweetGirl (Hetu)
-Swetha-
Nanhi_Angel
craziekudi( Deepti )
18mypride( aali )
meena.(meen.r)
i5hy
Bidzie
Sheherzade(Priyanka)
Uday
Monu_Deewani (Shaili)
palakprincess
ppp12345(Sneha)
manesha76
Bella27H
Bharkha ( Varsha)
EAREYE (pinky)
polly_03
ixxu
Nirvy
an12345678
VJ
dkmystery
Kuls11
TRULYNANDINI
doitagain
-Vrinda-
Bharti_k
Sweet-Lioness

archu_93
Supanpreet

krazzybeam(Kiran)
-krazyriya-(Varsha)

anjali64

Araniya

Princy48

Sunshine_sun

Diksha

KKKapoor

swaron502(Ash)

Susheta

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character .

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshiheydoc27ashakdDee_76SupanpreetbablinishaBharti_kNeelimaSJ--khushi---MohanKiRaadha---Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Sun-Mushqilen Ho Hazar_Sath Hun Hamesha Aapke!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Sorry Amisha! Honeymoon title nahi rakhaLOL.  

Promo Credit: Uploader 

Pics from Last Episode: 

Precap: 

Pics posted by Amisha

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 19 May 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-whitepearlDee_76bablinisha--khushi--...RamonaG....NeelimaSJ-MohanKiRaadha-.Suprabha.

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Episode starts with Mohan apologising to FIL for dropping chutney on him. FIL asks why are you here? Mohan says Megha was feeling cold that's why I swapped. FIL doesn't say anything. Megha says it is so easy to travel with kids LOL MIL telling Jiji that Nanhi hasn't eaten anything since morning. Renu gives her food. Nanhi asks Renu to make noodles for her. Renu bakwas saying this is not hotel. She says this is dharamshala where you eat what you get. MIL reprimands Renu. Renu starts her bakwas about Megha going to Bhopal. Jiji says why do you speak stuff that makes no one want to respect you? Don't you want Amar to be proven innocent? Renu says of course I want. Jiji says but your face doesnt show that. Renu says I am thinking of Dinanath as he is powerful and if he knows that Megha & FIL have gone to Bhopal he will get them attacked. Nanhi listening on worried. Renu says this is why I did not want Megha to go. Jiji asks Nanhi to get noodles and MIL supports.

FIL asks conductor if the bus can stop. COnductor says no it will stop after 2 hours. FIL says I shouldn't have drank so much water. Mohan threatens the conductor with cancelling his license and  he agrees. Megha thanks Mohan.

Nanhi trying to call someone. Guru buying provision spots her. Nanhi tells him tht she is not able to reach Megha, Mohan aur FIL. Nanhi says I want to warn them about Dinanath. In the bus, man sitting next to Megha dozes off on her shoulders. Mohan watches. The man does the same again. Mohan takes some water and splashes on his face and says sorry the journey is too long and I feel very thirsty so I spilled some water on you by mistake. Guru calls Mohan. Guru tries telling him about what nanhi told him but Mohan is unable to hear. Mohan disconnects the call. Mohan saying Guru is like my wifeLOL Guru keeps trying to call Mohan but is not successful. Guru pacifies Nanhi saying that your Spidey is very strong and a person like Dinanath cannot do anything to him. Guru gives Nanhi his phone and says you can keep trying.

Mohan, FIL & Megha arrive in Bhopal and are in an autoLOL FIL points out Amar's college and FIL tells that I remember the day Amar won the trophy of the best student. FIL is very proud and boasting. Megha & Mohan listening on. FIL says I am still very proud of Amar. Mohan says he was very lucky as his father was with him on his important day. My Mr. Bhatnagar did not even know the name of my college. 

They arrive at Amar & Megha's old house. They go inside. Megha emotional on seeing the name board which says "Amar & Megha ". The watchman of the place clicks a picture of them 3 and says I need to tell Mr. Dinanath about it. Megha says this is the last hurdle in between Amar's innocence(I think they don't have keys) Mohan says and we'll solve it. He opens up a window and FIL says this is illegal. Mohan says when we walked on the right path we did not get anything, let's walk on the wrong path and get on to the right path. Mohan goes inside the house. GIves his hand to Megha to get inEmbarrassed (NBT new music playing in BG) Mohan gives his hand to FIL but he refuses. Then has to hold FIL as he is unable to get in.LOL FIL says that there is no power. Mohan says I will check. FIL looking at Amar's pictures. Has FB of Amar & Nanhi wishing him on his birthday. He is in tearsCry Megha also looks at the house with longing. Megha picks up a picture of hers & Amars(Female NBT playing) Mohan watched on (New version of De re na  & NBT) Megha walks away in emotion. A lot of reminiscing going on. Megha having FB's of her time with Amar ( Another new female version of NBT). Mohan still watching . Loads of FB's going with Mohan watching Megha. Mohan thinks Mr Vyas you must have been a really good guy and your place can be taken by no one in their livesEmbarrassed More FB's and new NBT song playing. Mohan walks out in front of Megha from shadows. FB of Mohan confessing to Megha, Mohan promising Megha that he will never trouble her again. Mohan walks away.

FIL picks up a book of Amar's and cries. Mohan watches on. Suddenly there is some banging noise. Mohan is hitting a plate with a spoon. FIL & Megha come running and Mohan says I am hungry can we eat. Megha apologises for getting so lost in memories. Mohan says to live with your memories you will have to come back after we get the govt seal off from the house. FIL looks at him  with scepticism. Mohan asks how is there so much stuff here. Megha tells him that while the house was getting sealed we managed to grab only a few things. Mohan makes a make shift  dining area. FIL looks annoyed with him. Mohan serving FIL & Megha LOL Mohan asks them to eat.

Dinanath looks at the picture and gives money to the watchman. Dinanath says I am not worried about this widow and old man but I am worried of this reporter. What is he doing there? One man says the case is closed and we removed all evidences what will they find. Dina says there is defn something that we need to find.

Megha says it was our anniv we went to the temple. Mr. Ramamnathan was there too. Megha says maybe the clue is in the temple. Mohan says that the clue is in the house.  FIL says if he had to give clue then he should have given it straight. Mohan says I live right next to your house and you did not trust me how will Ramanathan trust me. He says Rama gave this clue coz he knows that only Mrs. Vyas can understand this. Megha tells Mohan that Amar gifted her a dinner set & a KK CD. Megha tells I had a recipe book which I borrowed from neighbours maybe it has something. Megha says that day kitchen sink pipe was blocked and Amar fixed it. We mentioned it to Rama. Mohan asks was anything else you remember. Megha says every moment I spent with Amar was precious and I will never forget it. 

Nanhi calls Megha. Nanhi asks if  she is ok. She asksMegha will you be able to prove Papa innocent. Nanhi says I am worried please come back soon. Megha asks her to stop crying and Nanhi keeps crying. Mohan take the phone and say aye chavvaniLOL Mohan says why are you crying like a child? He says we have to prove your Papa innocent na. We will return with a bang. Nanhi says Taiji said Dinanath is goon and he will attack you. Mohan says I will take Dina to task. He asks Nanhi not to worry as he will take care of her mother & grandfather. 

Mohan asks can you get the recipe book from neighbour. Papaji says no I will go, just give  me the address. FIL says I will go and asks Megha to take care. Two people arrive in Juna Mohalla and ask for Vyas house. Shopkeeper tells them the right address.

Megha looking at Amar's writing and is emotional. Mohan looks a little hurt. 

Precap: The two rogues talk amongst themselves and says there are two kids in this house and we'll just get one of them.  They see Nanhi sitting in the bedroom and decide to kidnap her. In Bhopal Mohan asking Megha if she remembers about the CD's. Some goons try to get into the house. Megha thinks it is FIL but Mohan says someone is trying to open the door.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 20 May 2012 at 10:16am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27-Swetha-whitepearl-raiAasma-ashakdSilentsoul-MohanKiRaadha---Udhay--_Bidzie_anji-mira.Suprabha.

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Nice title sunna.. :) Good dialogue, 'If we go by the right way, we may reach the wrong place, lets go by wrong way and reach the right place'!! Hey guys, today we have a new sad Na Bole BG and A slow sad De ra na tune and a new style na bole song in full version new style na bole tune is by female also, but full song is in male version only.. Song is mesmerizing.. I'm going crazy with the new BGs of today's episode.. Precap Update: tow guys,Dinanath men come to Vyas home to kidnap the kids.. They enter Nanhi's room, Nanhi is writing something.. MM at Amar house, and Police arrive, they think it is Papaji,and Mohan goes to see the entrance..

Edited by Udhay - 20 May 2012 at 10:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Beau31heydoc27Dee_76whitepearl...RamonaG....Silentsoul-MohanKiRaadha-anji-mira

--khushi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--khushi--

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
wah wah  finally u come up with a satisfactory title

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76-MohanKiRaadha---Udhay--

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

wah wah  finally u come up with a satisfactory title

I'm not very satisfied. This title is promo inspired. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi---MohanKiRaadha-

--khushi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--khushi--

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

r u Amir khan fan kya??? miss perfectionistLOL

this title is far better than me & Ami's choices LOL

Edited by --khushi-- - 19 May 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MohanKiRaadha---Udhay--

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

r u Amir khan fan kya??? miss perfectionistLOL

this title is far better than me & Ami's choices LOL

Not very crazy type fan, but yes I'm a Aamir Khan fan. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinisha--khushi---MohanKiRaadha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.