Dr Nidhi's Post-Marriage Attire

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

SATURDAY, 19 MAY 2012

Dr Nidhi's Post-Marriage Attire'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dr Nidhi's elegant Kurtas have been a rage among young Indian girls. The Kurtas, besides being simple are also quite fashionable. Kritika Kamra (who plays Nidhi) has told in many interviews that she gets lots of complements about the dresses she wears in the serial. But now our Dr Nidhi is married, so she has also changed her attire. Now she looks like a typical ornament laden Indian Bahu. Did you notice the change in her dressing sense ?

Posted by Rajat Gaur
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Tanu.
Just dropped in for a while and cud not resist commenting. The author is really disillusional. Wearing a mangalsutra does not count towards being ornament laden Indian TV bahu.. She is fine the way she is dressing after marriage. Now we all know that she was wearing the red suit for trekking(which initially even I found ridiculous) since they planned the consummation seq to be shot with her wearing red adding meaning that they truly  are finally husband and wife in every sense physically and emotionally, since in India red signifies marriage.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Her other suits and her saree was really modern and stylish.😊

Edited by mohinee - 11 years ago
heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanu jee TFS
ab iska jawaab hai,jungle main red suitπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
hmm nidhi jee get back to ur basics in ur styling..rethink ur wardrobe...albeit d fact remains dat u luk tooo gud,beautiful,in any attireπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing tanuji,
I liked the red suit which she was wearing in the jungle, she looked so attractive and beautiful in that attire.
I would like her to wear similar type of dresses in the show. Different shades but same pattern.
Sarees will also be good.
Waise whatever she wears she looks good in everything.
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing tanu:-):-)
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks tanu..but i think she should wear all sorts .. d kurti n leggings like be4 marriage,red suits and sarees.. it will give a nice feel
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked Nidhis post marrge Saree...
The writer must have been drunk while writing this. Nidhis post marriage look is so out of real life. She is not decked up like the other "vahus" on indian telly.  I am so glad it is subtle and classy. KK looks gorgeous in sarees btw.
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Tanu. I so could not resist commenting on this. I agree with Mohinee and Deepa about the red suit and her wearing a mix of styles of suits and saris, based on occasion...

According to the story its been only 2 days since her wedding and I think the author of this article is passing his judgement too soon... considering she was wearing the saree for pug phere/ pooja, I feel it was simple and understated with minimum jewellery, unlike other bahus of other shows... which country does he live in anyway if he thinks sporting  a mangalsutra is being 'ornament laden', especially when a married girl is attending a ritual/ pooja! 😑
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is anyhow beautiful most in any dres and even this Red one is also goods,but in HM and that too in a forest,it wd b far better if she wore old of the Kurtis or some Western Dresses.It wd b more realistic as realistic the other changes r.But she was most ravishing in the Saree in first post-marriage day and i liked the Pink Salwaar also in the Bus.