Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

which action is more hypocritical? - Page 4

Poll

Please vote and discuss which one is more hypocritical?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

I know ...I m expecting him to be offline by this time.

😲

Munna bhai,,, ek thandi lassi pilawo usko

Yeh lo billa bhai 
sab piyo jam ke lassi 
Originally posted by: -OmKara-

Y u So much thrilled that i will do this kind of thing for u?? It was a Example Man.

Making a Poll 1 sided is Very Funny, next time keep a No option also πŸ˜†

No thrill. I m cool though. I havent made one sided poll. I gave other options too. As I said if you like Salmon then you dont have to pick that option. BTW have you vote?
Munna

Main Taish main nahin aaya... Hum Ladke aapas mein itna toh baat kar hi sakte hai...

Hai Na UM??
Live update:

Salmon is on the top with 10 votes.

Munna

Main Taish main nahin aaya... Hum Ladke aapas mein itna toh baat kar hi sakte hai...

Hai Na UM??

ab mjhe ke maloom ap ka mazaq chalta hain itna πŸ˜†

No thrill. I m cool though. I havent made one sided poll. I gave other options too. As I said if you like Salmon then you dont have to pick that option. BTW have you vote?

Where is the option "No, Salman Khan wearing "Being Human" T-Shirts is not Hypocritical" ??

Where is the option "No, Salman Khan wearing "Being Human" T-Shirts is not Hypocritical" ??

I gave option to chose other too.  Fact is both actions are  hypocritical. I cant change the fact.

I gave option to chose other too.  Fact is both actions are  hypocritical. I cant change the fact.

That's y i previously called ur Views as ChutiyaMatic Ghantey Ke Facts πŸ˜†

U Asking the people 2 give their Opinion, But u here just FORCING ur OPINION, u will get support from Cynics/Bashers & Some fans who don't like Salman... but it won't Make it RIGHT in any way 
while salman says pointing fingers to women on magazline 'ISKI LI USKI LI' yet he feels shy even to kiss on women...

so that brings me to one conclusion ... the women he talked abt in the magazine...weren't women either 🀣 that justifies salman's actions

coming to poll...salman's wearing t-shirts of being human...NEKI KARR DARIYAA MEIN DAAL 🀣
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago