Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

WILL RANI...???

Poll Question: DOES RANI WILL TELL THE TRUTH TO EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY...??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
24 [88.89%]
3 [11.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aminabasar

Groupbie

Aminabasar

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
PLZZZ DO VOTE, WHAT U THINK FOR THIS.
ENJOY...!!!
Heart AMI Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WILL RANI...???" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I think Neha will save Rani's son.. nd she will help Neha after that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

IF-Rockerz

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@ mimi_friends : exactly..i m also thinking like that..but i m now fearing abt rishi..as he will enter jaiswal mansion..i dnt want him to disturb nehir's marriage..

Edited by crazy_world - 19 May 2012 at 8:27am

--MimiGupta--

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

@crazy_world.. don't worry abt Rishi.. hez nt a big problem.. I doubt Neha wl see Rishi now.. as she wl be busy in saving the kid.. but Rishi wl meet Ranbir.. small problem+small problem= big problem..

I guess we shud just watch nd keep faith on Kabir.. he wl solve everything.. LOL though he himself is trapped now.. 

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

IF-Rockerz

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_friends

@crazy_world.. don't worry abt Rishi.. hez nt a big problem.. I doubt Neha wl see Rishi now.. as she wl be busy in saving the kid.. but Rishi wl meet Ranbir.. small problem+small problem= big problem..

I guess we shud just watch nd keep faith on Kabir.. he wl solve everything.. LOL though he himself is trapped now.. 

yeah let's hope everything turns good..Smile

--MimiGupta--

jiji22

Groupbie

jiji22

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
perhaps Kabir will walk into the bedroom and grab the camera from Rani and smash it, he has a habit of sneaking up on unsuspecting people...then say she is creating a fake story out of jealousy...or he might threaten her too out of old habits lol .

in a way I don't mind things being dragged on, because if everything is revealed the show might be over forever, since what else can they do with the main plot? 

carol44

carol44

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
 kabir gonna manage every thing

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Kabir come & save

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.