Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Read this;

"The Bedia tribe follows the custom of sar dhakai, which permits wealthythakurs to have a mistress. Vikram Singh doesn't believe in it. However, in order to save a girl, he is forced to do it and eventually falls in love with her. "

Complete article:
http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/varun-badola-i-dont-relate-to-saas-bahu-sagas-tv/20120420.htm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Chamak-ChalloALUJNA211gunjan7kgmuaishu_25radtjakther7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rediff article on Varun Badola and PSH" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
thank u :-) wonder if this means that vikram is married n sugni will be a mistress...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IamaPCmaniackgmujakther7

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
wow wow wow very interesting waiting for this track, i love Vikram Sugni pair , love to see their chemistry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010IamaPCmaniackgmuaishu_25

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing but little bit confusing that vikram will fall in love with sugni ie sugni vikram lead pair but what about our poor aditya...so sad for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineIamaPCmaniac

Chamak-Challo

Chamak-Challo

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Vikram and Sugni is doing wel and they r a very good Couple  Smile

Saima2010ALUJNA21-rupa-

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
What? If vik is going to fall for sugni? Then he Will turn negative, or? Adi is the lead right!!? I mean vik might fall for sugni but Will sugni fall for him? As of now she respects him and that is all. I really hope that Adi is the lead. No offence to viksugni fans but I myself think that Adi and sugni is better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina105kgmu

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this article and i'm happy for Sugni but the one thing not stated here whether Vikram is married hope not .
If it was decided that Vikram will be shown already married hope they change the track.

Saima2010kgmu-rupa-

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
@ cyrine
This article does not say that Vikram is the lead. Varun said in the interview that ultimately his character will fall for Sugni. That's all.

Adi is still the lead I think. Vikram Thakur may do sar dakai to protect Sugni and may even fall for her, but she will ultimately want marriage and respect which only Adi can give.

I think Vikram Thakur is married or separated or divorced or widowed or something. Otherwise, why do sar dakai for Sugni? 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.