Fan Fictions

#2 ISHQ JHAGRA MANZIL (chapter 13-19)

chetna_yogini thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

To the second thread of

INTRODUCTION

have u any how met super bubbly sharon???-wel u'll meet here...
have u met attitude filled swayam??? u'll meet here...
met  cranky rey before???- u'll meet hare...
met composed spicey kriya ??? 

well u'll  find  all them here..

Kriya and Sharon Ghai understand only two things in life: Partying and spending their money. But eventually, their uncle gets sick of all that and kicks them out of the house on the pretext to teach them a lesson or accept a deal he puts only before kriya.  So what do the two sisters do from there? They move into the first apartment they can get their hands on--with two boys as housemates n who happens to be even their bose. Not only do these two girls learn about love, they learn about the troubles of life when their life took a sharp turn and what it takes to get to where you want to in life.

link: thread 1 (ch-1 to 12)

I am glad to open a new thread for this ff... n this cannot be accomplished without the support of some amazing readers...

INDEX:

chapters
(all chapters r hyperlinked)
   14+15 🤣

PS:
any ideas related to FF r also invited
n also let us know if u all r interested
THOSE WHO WANT PM please fill this form

& DONT COPY THE BARS OR DIVIDERS , IF FOUND COPIED ...IT WILL BE REPORTED AS PLAGERRISM
Edited by chetna_yogini - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chetna_yogini thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH    

Kriya Ghai:   Age 21.  under the custody of Sanjay dobriyal , a very rich business man in the state of California,after the death of her mother-father and fraternal twin of Sharon Ghai. Kriya loves to party, especially with her sister. But of the two sisters, she's a little more sensible. Even though she partied through most of college, she was one of the smartest people in the graduating class. But she never did anything with her life because she was always dependent on her uncle's money.she loves her sister more than her life and possesive n protective 4 her sis.

Sharon Ghai:  Age 21. under the custody of Sanjay dobriyal , a very rich business man in the state of California,after the death of her mother-father. Sharon, just like her sister, she loves to party, a college diva,full of life,funny at time,. But unlike her sister, she's a little more irresponsible and didn't try as hard in college. After college, all she did was party and spend her uncle's money, along with Kriya. Also loves her sister.

Rajveer singhania: not in this world'but now also he is the Biggest tycoon of bussiness world history'.everyone respects him'before death he writes a will of his property worth millions of dollars

Reyaansh Singhania: Age 24. Lives in Malibu, California , best friend, Swayam. Rey is a very cocky, play-boy & cassanova ,flirty. He thinks he can get any girl he wants (and generally does), until he meets Kriya.but @ the same time he is workalcohic n very much dedicated to his work.Rey works at a very boring publishing company called Malibu Publishing C..(y he is working there is mystery we'll get to know in story)'he lives with swayam in an appartment.

Swayam Shekhawat:  Age 24. best friend, Rey. Swayam is a very calm,he is workacholic..he hates his family as his dad married 2nd time..he never made any effort to make up with his stepmother nor she tried'hence he left his home.. He generally keeps to himself and doesn't go after girls (even though he can easily get a girl). He's never been really crazy for a girl until he meets Sharon. Swayam works at the same publishing company with Rey, and also hates it there. 

Sanjay dobriyal:  Age 44. Sanjay owns a huge coorprate business in Malibu, California. kriya and sharon calls him uncle , friend of kriya's and sharon's dad. After the death of his friend and his wife 10 years ago, he took in Kriya and Sharon,raising them as his very own daughters'well (his character is mystery) at that time kriya n sharon were 11years old'

Shivam dobriyal: age 22 ,son of sanjay dobriyal

Extreamly idiot , dumb, useless guy, greedy, selfish, uses girls as a tissue paper, believes in one night stand'

(credit 4 this pic goes to dazzlerfan)

Abhishek dobriyal: age 24, son of sanjay dobriyal

Same as his brother but little more dumb ha ha

Vicky mehra: age 24, a well established lawyer

Best friend of rey n swayam, his dad was advicer in rey's dad's company,

also loves his wife deewani(neha) a lot

Neha mehra: age21,wife of vicky mehra, also a good lawyer

Best friend of kriya n sharon, loves his deewana a lot'''.

side characters

pinky (receptionist)                                   

sweet ,bubbly ,fun loving...entry- ch-5 

(practically a cook in house, loves to cook )

have a lot of chains of restaurants across the globe

jovial, possesive about his kitchen, funny ...

entry- ch-8

ROBERT (GARDENER)

jovial, funny, good at heart..consider reyam ,martin as  his good friends entry ch-10

MISS MARIA(rey's nurse n love interest of martin) entry ch-11 n lovely n jovial Edited by chetna_yogini - 9 years ago
chetna_yogini thumbnail

lets see the journey till now..

Me: hey!! Dude wake up...i said wake up now...

" what the hell??"

Me: ummnn... happy new year...

"what ?? seriously tune mujhe yeh kehne k liye uthaya"

Me: or ni toh kya..?? i just now started a new ff on new years eve...i  jus posted it n saw the time its 12 am so thought...to...

"what.. thought ..mai  nahi so rahi hu toh kissi aur ko sone ni du??.."

Me: shut up  u lazy crap...

"hey am not lazy ..ok..!! bas pure universe ka khayal rakhte rakhte was just tired so dozed off a little.."

Me: yeah yeah i know tum pure universe ka khayal rakhte ho thats why kria used to call  u " universe ji"...but see na my new ff..tell me na howz it ??

"kria who kria??"

Me: arrey kria...gosh tum kria ko nahi jaante...mujhe toh laga tum "universe ji"  ho tumhe toh sab pata hoga...tum kria ko ni jante...kria ko??

"gosh yeh humans itna dramatic n emotional kyu hote hai?? Pehle pata hota toh inme itne emotions dalta hi ni"

Me: u said anything??

"no no..i was just..."

Me: whatever!! let me tell u , kria woh hai jiske piche rey latoo hai...

"ab ye rey kaun hai??"

Me: ahh!! Kuch din pehle hi toh bataya tha rey ek hot sa munda hai..i love his eyes..hmmnn...his smile...n...he has a hot body n...

"ahem ahem..stop drooling..little devil..but tumne toh kaha tha ki tum rey par latoo ho..."

M: ha kaha tha toh??waise bhi he looks gud only with kria...n kria woh hai jo swayam ki best friend hai..

"arrey ab yeh swayam kaun hai..."

Me: arrey swayam woh jo bahot cute hai n jiski sweet si smile n dimples hai...n joh Sharon ke picche latoo hai hai

" ab yeh Sharon kaun hai...??"

Me: offo universe ji !! u don't know anything..sharon diva hai..diva...bahar se thodi sakt hai but andar se bahot cute..arey jisse Vicky darta hai...

"Vicky???"

Me: uff !! Vicky aka babu aka deewana...

"deewana?? U mean...deewana like majnu...?? like romeo...??"

Me: haan ..haan deewana...neha ka deewana...

"umm..nn..ne..."

Me: ab ye mat mat puchna kaun neha...she is the bollywood queen..n babu ki kagu...n kria ki best friend...

"ek question hai??"

Me: now what dude??

"yeh sab hai kaun?? As per i remembered maine toh aise koi characters duniya mein banaye hi nahi"

Me: nope they r characters of d3...

"d3??"

Me: dude seriously i am pissed off !! am pissed off of ur unawareness..seriously u should come to earth...n watch d3...get a life dude..get a life...d3 is dil dosti dance...now go n watch it on youtube from starting ...

"but now?? Its 2am !!"

Me: shutup dude!! i said now toh now...no arguements...

"pata nahi is ladki ko banate waqt mera dimag ghaas charne gaya tha...yeh itna chilati q hai...??"

After sometime... 5am

Me:dude what r u doing?? Sona ni hai kya??

"dude don't disturb me i am watching d3..."

Me: What till now??i thought it would take u not more than 5 mins to watch whole d3...forgot u r "universe ji " kya??

"dude ...but its so addicting that i watched every episode at least 99999992345668... times n still watching it"

Me: really?? R u mad ??

"😡😡"

Me: ok ok i can understand... d3 addiction...welcome to this addiction...all have this d3 fever..

Now stop it n read my ff...n tell me how it is...

"well the no. Of likes in ur ff will tell u how it is.. am not reading it ..."

"Ch-1   no.of likes=19

Me: "shit!!!  sirf itne hi likes?? Dude m nervous now...only 19 likes??"

Universe ji aka dude: take a chill pill yaar !! this is 1st chapter...n it's written by jenifer ..u just made slightly changes

Me: u cant blame me ok ...i asked her permission 4 continuing it n she readily agreed as she wasn't going to write it anymore...only introduction  n ch-1 is hers n rest our creativity...

Uni: "ours?? who??"

Me: of course me n kosha

Uni:  oh yeah but where is she...??

Me: 10th mein hai na so little busy u know study n all...

Uni: yeah yeah...studies... i am glad mujhe study nahi karna padta...

Me: yeah lucky dude!!!

anu-arsha,  lover_D3,  shenz_kriyaansh,  pkriyaansh,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  aashima.jindal,  isnat,  geethapapi, Hot.Pink.Heels,  Anyaa_012,  sujucoolstar,  magical_mania,  lovely7010,  tinatartari,  sun-naaa,  prash_t,The007Shivani,  luv_arsha,  sukanyaa,

Ch-2 no. Of likes=50

Me:  oh shit !! 50 likes wow...balle balle...

Uni:  hmm this was ur own creativity na?? see i told..u can write well...

Me: yup..am happy but...

Uni: but what gal??

Me: (frowns) only 50 likes??

Uni: tum humans ki yahi problem hai .. kabhi satisfied nahi hote...

Me: but only 50??

Uni: abey yar pakaa mat..kaha na chill...ek toh...intro, pm list, character sketch,promo  , ch-1 n ch-2  sab ek hi page mein itna sara!! readers confuse ho gaye honge..kis topic ko like kare ..half ke toh like button hi work nahi kar raha hoga...

Me:uff whatever!!!well did u read it??

Uni: ummnn no...!!

Me: very well !! u know what i don't need ur comments.. my IF readers r enough 4 commenting

See they liked this chapter

kritikakapoor,  preetibaheti,  via123,  grungta11,  anu-arsha,  KoolKatz,  AKSHATA3110,  ardy03,  deepa101,  palaksaluja,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  Amti4u,  geethapapi,  singhkhusboo,  tish18,  21Neha21,  ...Pwinch3ss...,  aashima.jindal,  awesomeabshu,  suchitrabehera,  LOV_ARSHA_KREYA,  shenz_kriyaansh,  isnat,  lover_D3,  pkriyaansh,  Anyaa_012,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  medha16,  lovekriyaansh,  anniemathias,  Kriyansh,  nams_arsha,  sweetapple2995,  100littledevils,  aditi061,  DamonCrazy_D3,  upasna_mishti,  SugarCubes,  Saumya_D3,  _Monu_,  lovely7010,  Asha_ArSha,  magical_mania,  achuAR,  dazzlerfan,  sujucoolstar,  sukanyaa,  The007Shivani,  luv_arsha,  kriyanshfan,

Next day...

Ch-3 no. Of likes=36

Uni: hey what happened u looked so gloomy...n sad...

Me: only 36 likes...not happening dude...!!

Uni: oye sabr rakh sabr..sabr ka fal meetha hota hai...

Me: whatever u say...

Well see these people liked

kritikakapoor,  via123,  Fariharoshnichy,  grungta11,  anu-arsha,  KoolKatz,  palaksaluja,  ramya26,  Khush94,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  singhkhusboo,  awesomeabshu,  isnat,  ArSha_Forever,  ...Pwinch3ss...,  shenz_kriyaansh,  lover_D3,  Anikz003,  partyprincess16,  Anyaa_012,  PD_puja,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  Kriyansh,  SugarCubes,  Saumya_D3,  Asha_ArSha,  magical_mania,  achuAR,  swaron24,  kriyansh960,  sujucoolstar,  sukanyaa,  aria009hera,  luv_arsha,  The007Shivani,  kriyanshfan,

Ch-4

No. Of likes=49

Uni: so whats up??

Me: hey am awesome...I got 49 likes 4 my last chap dude am really happy...

Uni : hey thats really gr8 dude...

Me : yup am happy 4 getting  43 likes that too from

kritikakapoor,  Fariharoshnichy,  poojachandran,  grungta11,  anu-arsha,  AKSHATA3110,  AlexArsha,  ardy03,  KoolKatz,  tish18,  nityaa02,  Hawaida,  isnat,  ArSha_Forever,  singhkhusboo,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  partyprincess16,  suchitrabehera,  ...Pwinch3ss...,  aromakriyaansh,  ekiholo,  shenz_kriyaansh,  21Neha21,  lover_D3,  Anikz003,  PD_puja,  shaffy_arsha,  Kriyansh,  DamonCrazy_D3,  prrk86,  sweetapple2995,  medha16,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  Anyaa_012,  sujucoolstar,  lovely7010,  Asha_ArSha,  magical_mania,  achuAR,  swaron24,  kriyansh960,  SugarCubes,  Saumya_D3,  luv_arsha,  shaani2209,  sun-naaa,  The007Shivani,  aria009hera,  sukanyaa,

Ch-5

No. Of likes=61

Uni:  Hey gal see u got61 likes...

Me:  what?? Urgh!! U mean last chapter right?? 

Uni:  arrey u or ur chapter one n the same thing...

Me: really??

Uni: yup really ,..see u wrote this chapter right ?? n this chapter got 61 likes..so indirectly u got 61 likes right??

Me: u know what u r pathetic at making excuses like rey...but i guess i was really expecting this much  likes this time as this chapter was the turning point of my ff..

These 61 people liked

toshanaik3011,  kritikakapoor,  Fariharoshnichy,  poojachandran,  _lovekriyansh_,  _Cutiepie_Tiya_,  grungta11,  anu-arsha,  shanu0529,  KoolKatz,  AKSHATA3110,  deepa101,  harshitagangwan,  Karunyandrea,  AlexArsha,  isnat,  ArSha_Forever,  LOV_ARSHA_KREYA,  partyprincess16,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  Amti4u,  tish18,  nityaa02,  21Neha21,  pkriyaansh,  aromakriyaansh,  ekiholo,  lover_D3,  Anikz003,  Anyaa_012,  Angel56,  Kriyansh,  nams_arsha,  sweetapple2995,  prrk86,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  --aimy--,  medha16,  PD_puja,  shaffy_arsha,  yogini64,  lovely7010,  kriyansh960,  Asha_ArSha,  magical_mania,  achuAR,  dazzlerfan,  swaron24,  _Monu_,  SugarCubes,  Saumya_D3,  sujucoolstar,  anamika143,  sukanyaa,  aria009hera,  swaron95,  kriyanshfan,  sun-naaa,  shaani2209,  The007Shivani,  luv_arsha,

Am again thankful to them...

Ahahaaa...mummy...mummy...ahahaaa...sobs sobs...

Uni: hey gal what happened why r u crying??

Me: didn't u read the news?? Kria is leaving the show...

Uni: i know i know even am shocked but i am happy as i can see them alive in ur ff

Me: what really??

Uni:  yup really...

Me: but i don't know what to do...kosha  is not yet here now...

Uni: hey don't worry just see what others think...

Me: yipeee ...

Uni: stop screaming n dancing around me u stupid gal ..u r irritating me...

Me: uff!! Khadoos!! dude i just got review am going to continue my ff till kria is on the show...

Uni: just till kria is in the show??

Me: yup...

Uni: (smiling) we will see...

Me: did u read my ff??

Uni: well i didn't get time...

Me: yeah..yeah u r busy fellow...

Ch-6

No.  Of likes=58

Uni: hey gal!!

Me: hey dude...whats up...??

Uni: well nothing much just watching d3 nowadays...n ...u 've changed their total character  from d3

Me: yeah thank u 4 noticing...thats means u read my ff??

Uni: no way i was just busy...

Me: see ..these people liked my ff

toshanaik3011,  kritikakapoor,  preetibaheti,  grungta11,  anu-arsha,  shanu0529,  KoolKatz,  ardy03,  misha65,  AKSHATA3110,  kimshu,  ...Pwinch3ss...,  deetha,  isnat,  tish18,  nityaa02,  21Neha21,  pkriyaansh,  star_2012,  chsripriya,  lover_D3,  Anikz003,  Arsha_Kriyansh,  Amti4u,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  partyprincess16,  geethapapi,  Shweta-kriyansh,  shenz_kriyaansh,  ArSha_Forever,  prrk86,  D3_kriyaansh,  sweetapple2995,  Nirju99,  Kriyansh,  nams_arsha,  medha16,  PD_puja,  shaffy_arsha,  -Nia-,  Anyaa_012,  yogini64,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  Asha_ArSha,  magical_mania,  achuAR,  dazzlerfan,  kriyansh960,  lovely7010,  sujucoolstar,  SugarCubes,  Saumya_D3,  luv_arsha,  shaani2209,  sukanyaa,  asmaju,  The007Shivani,  kriyanshfan,

First of all...lets see who all commented ..

Edited by koko_chetna - 11 years ago
chetna_yogini thumbnail

Ch-7

No. Of likes=48

Uni: hey dude whats this only 48 likes??

Me: yeah  i know i know ...ups n down in ur life...

Uni: wow... what was dat "ups n down"  aren't u sad??

Uni: even am sad

Me: y??how can u be sad?? I mean u r the "universe ji" right??

Uni: so what?? Universe ji hoon toh sad nahi ho sakta kya??

Me: ok ok chill dude ..tell me y r u sad??

Uni: because  many of them discontinued their ff...

Me: yup am also sad 4 that n most of my fav ff r already closed...

uni:  yeah...mine too...

toshanaik3011,  kritikakapoor,  grungta11,  anu-arsha,  misha65,  AKSHATA3110,  harshitagangwan,  ardy03,  star94,  KoolKatz,  shanu0529,  pkriyaansh,  lover_D3,  Anikz003,  Arsha_Kriyansh,  tish18,  ...Pwinch3ss...,  kriyanshluver1,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  partyprincess16,  ArSha_Forever,  aromakriyaansh,  shenz_kriyaansh,  nityaa02,  Anyaa_012,  -Nia-,  prrk86,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  nams_arsha,  medha16,  PD_puja,  shaffy_arsha,  yogini64,  kriyansh960,  anamika143,  neethuuthaman,  SugarCubes,  Saumya_D3,  Asha_ArSha,  magical_mania,  _Monu_,  sujucoolstar,  sun-naaa,  kriyanshfan,  luv_arsha,  sukanyaa,  asmaju,  The007Shivani,

Ch-8 no. Of likes=55

Uni: i can see some improvement..

Me: yup...thank goodness at least there is some improvement...

Natasha.,  kritikakapoor,  Himaniahir,  toshanaik3011,  preetibaheti,  _lovekriyansh_,  grungta11,  anu-arsha,  kria1996,  ardy03,  KoolKatz,  AKSHATA3110,  deepa101,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  partyprincess16,  poojadworld,  kimshu,  21Neha21,  pkriyaansh,  deetha,  isnat,  Arsha_Kriyansh,  lover_D3,  Anikz003,  Eyesfriendly,  aromakriyaansh,  ekiholo,  shenz_kriyaansh,  ArSha_Forever,  chsripriya,  nly4usharon,  Anyaa_012,  yogini64,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  Nirju99,  medha16,  PD_puja,  shaffy_arsha,  --aimy--,  prrk86,  _Monu_,  Saumya_D3,  Asha_ArSha,  magical_mania,  dazzlerfan,  swaron24,  kriyansh960,  anamika143,  sujucoolstar,  lovely7010,  asmaju,  sukanyaa,  The007Shivani,  luv_arsha,  shaani2209,

Ch-9 no. Of likes=77

Uni: someone got 77 likes.. ahem ahem...

Me: yup its because of all my readers...u see...

Uni: some one got fans...

Me: hmm..someone is jealous...

Uni: yeah whatever...tell me who r they??

Me: sure lets see..

Natasha.,  toshanaik3011,  kritikakapoor,  reylover,  chetnabieber,  preetibaheti,  Fariharoshnichy,  grungta11,  anu-arsha,  nadianatalie,  kria1996,  star94,  KoolKatz,  ardy03,  misha65,  AKSHATA3110,  harshitagangwan,  taylenaloverx03,  kimshu,  poojadworld,  awesomeabshu,  suchitrabehera,  2cute4u_22,  singhkhusboo,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  nebu,  partyprincess16,  geethapapi,  tish18,  ...Pwinch3ss...,  21Neha21,  star_2012,  chsripriya,  ArSha_Forever,  Anikz003,  meevee,  pkriyaansh,  nityaa02,  Eyesfriendly,  Shweta-kriyansh,  shenz_kriyaansh,  mEgical_arsha,  -Nia-,  Anyaa_012,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  --aimy--,  yogini64,  kriyaanshd3,  prrk86,  aditi061,  Nirju99,  PD_puja,  shaffy_arsha,  medha16,  Asha_ArSha,  achuAR,  dazzlerfan,  swaron24,  SugarCubes,  Saumya_D3,  _Monu_,  -bornalee-,  kriyansh960,  lovely7010,  neethuuthaman,  sujucoolstar,  anamika143,  snigdha_arsha,  asmaju,  sukanyaa,  RockStarHuda,  aria009hera,  The007Shivani,  luv_arsha,  sun-naaa,  shaani2209,  -Asmi-,

Ch-10 no. Of likes=71...

Uni: wow 71 likes?? Six less??

Me: yeah...

Uni: don't worry write 4 those who r there...

Me: yup sure...

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

toshanaik3011,  Kriyaansh3103,  ThePrincessdiya,  _lovekriyansh_,  grungta11,  NIDZIII,  CHOCOLATEKRIYA,  anu-arsha,  kria1996,  pradeep_maurya,  nadianatalie,  star94,  KoolKatz,  harshitagangwan,  Nehal92,  AKSHATA3110,  misha65,  Khush94,  poojadworld,  singhkhusboo,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  partyprincess16,  geethapapi,  suchitrabehera,  LOV_ARSHA_KREYA,  ArSha_Forever,  deetha,  isnat,  kimshu,  21Neha21,  pkriyaansh,  ...Pwinch3ss...,  nityaa02,  Anikz003,  star_2012,  chsripriya,  Arsha-4-Ever,  Shweta-kriyansh,  Eyesfriendly,  aromakriyaansh,  ekiholo,  Sawyer_Tom,  shenz_kriyaansh,  Arsha1994,  mEgical_arsha,  nly4usharon,  Anyaa_012,  kritzzz_ArSha,  yogini64,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  PD_puja,  shaffy_arsha,  --aimy--,  prrk86,  nams_arsha,  Kriyansh,  Saumya_D3,  SugarCubes,  _Monu_,  Asha_ArSha,  swaron24,  kriyansh960,  lovely7010,  SwaRonluver666,  snigdha_arsha,  asmaju,  sukanyaa,  The007Shivani,  luv_arsha,  sun-naaa,  shaani2209,

Ch-11 no. Of likes=75

Uni: not bad ji??

Me: yup am super happy...

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha.,  toshanaik3011,  Kriyaansh3103,  _lovekriyansh_,  grungta11,  senoritashweta,  CHOCOLATEKRIYA,  tinad3lover,  anu-arsha,  alex714,  kria1996,  sunuzz_luvzz,  star94,  KoolKatz,  ardy03,  AKSHATA3110,  misha65,  Nehal92,  awesomeabshu,  suchitrabehera,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  partyprincess16,  geethapapi,  ...Pwinch3ss...,  isnat,  singhkhusboo,  kimshu,  tish18,  21Neha21,  pkriyaansh,  nityaa02,  Hawaida,  Arsha-4-Ever,  Anikz003,  star_2012,  chsripriya,  Eyesfriendly,  aromakriyaansh,  ekiholo,  Shweta-kriyansh,  shenz_kriyaansh,  Arsha1994,  medha16,  mEgical_arsha,  sauravkathuria,  -Nia-,  1D_D3-Crazy,  nly4usharon,  Anyaa_012,  anniemathias,  Hot.Pink.Heels,  --aimy--,  yogini64,  kritzzz_ArSha,  Nirju99,  PD_puja,  shaffy_arsha,  nams_arsha,  SugarCubes,  Saumya_D3,  _Monu_,  lovely7010,  kriyansh960,  upasna_mishti,  Asha_ArSha,  swaron24,  sujucoolstar,  anamika143,  snigdha_arsha,  sukanyaa,  asmaju,  luv_arsha,  The007Shivani,  sun-naaa,  shaani2209,

Ch-12 no. Of likes=68

Me: this time less like??

Uni: abbey itni late update karegi toh yahi hoga na??

Me: arrey isme meri kya galti hai?? College wae viva lete rehte hai...

Uni: yeah am lucky in that matter...

Me: woh toh hai...Well  lets see who all commented n liked my ff..

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha.,  Neelika03,  kritikakapoor,  bhakti15,  grungta11,  prachi231019,  CHOCOLATEKRIYA,  sharuKR,  venusrockz,  anu-arsha,  luvcookie,  krasforever,  kria1996,  nishirockzzz,  sunuzz_luvzz,  harshitagangwan,  misha65,  Nehal92,  AKSHATA3110,  awesomeabshu,  poojadworld,  joshyalbinaAlBz,  singhkhusboo,  partyprincess16,  geethapapi,  LOV_ARSHA_KREYA,  kimshu,  ...Pwinch3ss...,  21Neha21,  meevee,  pkriyaansh,  ArSha_Forever,  Hawaida,  Arsha-4-Ever,  lover_D3,  Anikz003,  chsripriya,  aromakriyaansh,  dildostidance01,  Eyesfriendly,  Shweta-kriyansh,  shenz_kriyaansh,  Arsha1994,  Angelic_Aditi,  mEgical_arsha,  nly4usharon,  Anyaa_012,  anniemathias,  yogini64,  prrk86,  aishasully,  aditi061,  Nirju99,  nams_arsha,  PD_puja,  shaffy_arsha,  medha16,  SugarCubes,  Saumya_D3,  dazzlerfan,  sujucoolstar,  lovely7010,  anamika143,  snigdha_arsha,  asmaju,  sukanyaa,  luv_arsha,  The007Shivani,

Uni: do u know all of them??

Me: i know some not all...haan they r on IF then they r automatically my friends...

Uni: hmmm...arent u going to tell  me about ur friends??

Me: ok ok...let me tell u about each n every one...

Edited by koko_chetna - 11 years ago
chetna_yogini thumbnail
1.     -nia-
Me:  am thankful to her 4 commenting..she always comments...
2.    ...pwinchess..
Me: i guess her fav colour is lavender thats y she always comments in that colour n i am thankful to her 4 giving such a colourful comment

3.     _monu_
 Me: u know what she always make me smile by commenting ...

I loved her comments...her one of the ff is ongoing...i love that also...

Uni: ok pm me the link...

Me: what?? U joined IF...??

Uni: ummnnn...

Me: forget it...tumhare... "ummmnnn.." mein toh sara din nikal jayega...n by the way what r u munching...

Uni: ummnn..nothing...

Me: ok lets continue...

4.  1D_D3-CRAZY   
Me: well she is a sweetheart...she always comments n also is with me through ups n down of my ff...

5.     21Neha21

Me: well am motivated by her comment...hamesha comment karti hai...i love her...

Uni: what u r interested in gals...

Me: oh shutup dude...!! lagta hai aajkal d3 mein nicky bro ko kuch jyada hi dekhne lag gaye ho...??let me complete...i love her for commenting...

6.     aashima.jindal

me:  aajkal kum dikhti hai...but wenever she comments i feel very motivated...

7.     100littledevils

Me: in madam ne toh pata ni last kab comment kiya tha..but i love her vms...n am thankful to her to be one of the reader of my ff

8.     abhiyakreya
me: well i guess she is one of the recent reader...thanks 4 commenting n reading my ff..
9.      achuAR 
me: bahot dinno se no comment..but wenever she did made proud of my self...
10.   Aditi061

me: isse milo yeh hai choti si adi ...i never talked to her but she always call me 'di' n whenever she calls me 'di' na ..i feel like heaven..

11.   AKSHATA3110
Me: am thankful 4 her 4 commenting...

12.   Amit4u

Me: meet this person...i think she herself forgot that she asked for pm once...but i am thankful 2 her..4 commenting...

13.   anamika143
me: my amazing anu ...thankful to her 4 her valuable commenting...
14.    Angelic_Aditi 
Me: a real angel... always inspires me by her comments n writings...
15.   Anikz003
Me: her one comments means a lot to me...
16.   anniemathias 
me; she always comments n brings smile on my face...
17.    Anyaa_012

Me: well yeh toh awesome ladki hai from the beginning she is with me...hamesha comment karti hai n always bring smile on my face...

18.    apurva100
me: umm she is a darling...always commented wenever she found time
19.    ardy03
me: am glad to have reader like her...she always encourages me...

20.   aria009hera

me: u know what she is also n awesome writer...she has wrote many os n ffs r ongoing...

uni: i know ..i know i've read all of her os n ff's...one of my fav writer..tumse bhi achha likhti hai...

me: pataa hai...

21.    aromakriyaansh
me: ahh...a great reader to have...am glad to bring smile on her face...love her...

22.   Arsha-4-Ever

Me: her comments makes me feel motivated...

23.   ArSha_Forever

Me: glad she liked n loved it..one of my oldest awesome reader..

24.       Arsha_Kriyansh 

Me: love to have reader like her...

25.   Arsha1994

Me: i love to read her comments...

26.   Asha_ArSha

Me: awesome reader...bring smile on my face...

27.   aashima.jindal

me:  aajkal kum dikhti hai...but i am thankful to her wenever she commented..

28.   asmaju

me: un logo mein se hai jo mera jeena mushkil kar deti hai ..agar mai update na karu..i love her 4 that

29.   awesomeabshu 

me: love her 4 always encouraging me...

30.   Born2Dance

Me: love to have an awesome reader like u ...

31.   chandana29

me: latest reader a guess...but glad to have u ...n thanks 4 reading

32.   chandrimab05

me: silent reader ...thanks 4 liking...n making me feel happy...

33.   CHOCOLATEKRIYA

Me: another silent reader...thanks 4 liking n making me feel proud...

34.   Chsripriya

Me: thanks 4 ur valuable comment...it meant alot to me...

35.   D3_kriyaansh

Me: one of my fav reader ...who always comments n motivate me...

36.   DamonCrazy_D3

me:  well again meet a gr8 writer...she also comments on my chapters...love her comments...

37.   dazzlerfan

me: one of my fav gal...she is an awesome gal..abhi abhi toh iska birthday gaya hai...n she helped me in finding the pic of one of the character 'abhishek' of my ff

38.   Dazzling_Smile

Me: well wenever i read her comment ..my smile dazzles...

39.   ddd3

me: well thanks buddy for reading it n liking...

40.   deepa101

me: meet her she is also a reader...she commented in many of the chapters..n m thankful 4 that...

41.   deetha

me: also one of the fav writer ..abhi holiday k liye ghar gayi hai...i love her comments..thanks to her..

42.    dildostidance01 

me: well thanks 4 commenting n making me happy...

43.    ekiholo 

me: i guess  a new reader stepped in my comment land..thank u 4 commenting..

44.   eshachawla26

me: meet the newest reader of my ff who demanded update in her second post  itself

45.   Eyesfriendly

Me: well i remembered her..i forgot to pm her by mistake...sholly for that...but thanku 4 being such a sweet reader...

46.   Geethapapi

Me:  a reader who often comments n encouraged me alot..

47.   harshana1

me:  i love her comments...she encourages me a lot

48.   harshitagangwan

me: well she is a regular n complete reader who comments as well as likes

49.   Hawaida

Me: one of my fav reader ..she always comment...n am glad she likes my crap..

50.   Hot.Pink.Heels

Me:  well kuch dinno se gayab hai but phir bhi i love her

51.   Isnat

Me: she was with me from my first chapter...i love her 4 that...

52.   joshyalbinaAlBz

me: well she is a lovely reader...i love her...4 commenting

53.   kaba3003

me: well glad to have a reader like her ...thanks

54.   Karunyandrea

Me: she always comments n make me happy...

55.   Khush94

Me: well am glad to have a reader like her...

56.   Kimshu

Me: thanks 4 commenting ...i remember u always comment..

57.   KoolKatz

Me: thanks 4 always encouraging me ...love u post ur valuable comments...

58.   kria1996

me: well she is the one who always comments...

59.   kritid3lover

me:  her comments makes me smile..thank u

60.   kritikakapoor

me: well i love her 4 liking my work...thank u..

61.   kritzzz_ArSha

me: hmm...well she always encourages me by commenting...

62.   kriya1989

me: well i am glad 2 have a reader like her...

63.   Kriyansh

Me: thanks a lot 4 commenting..i love u 4 that..

64.   Kriyansh_jaanu

Me: thanks 4 reading my crap dear...thanks a lot..

65.   kriyansh24

Me: well yeh toh awesome ladki hai from the beginning she is with me...hamesha comment karti hai n iska ek comment hamesha mujhe yaad ata hai ...

Uni: kaun sa??

Me: yahi ki "continue your ff n end it with happy note..."...

Uni: hmm...she is intelligent...

66.   kriyansh960

me: am really greatful to have a reader like her...thanks 4 being with me...

67.   kriyanshfan

me: thanks a lot 4 being my patience reader n love u commenting on my ff...

68.   kriyanshluver1

me: thanks n am glad to have u as my reader...

69.   Laddoo.Phaddoo

Me: thanx a lot...4 liking it...

70.   LOV_ARSHA_KREYA

Me: am glad to have u as my reader...thanks a lot 4 liking n commenting on it

71.   lovely7010

me: hmmm...thank u thank u thanku ...4 always being my side n through ups n downs of my ff...

72.   lover_D3

me: thanks a lot ...am really lucky to have u as my reader...love u 4 commenting on it..

73.   luv_arsha

me: wow here another gr8 personality...i always love her comment ...aur hamesha acche  comments deti hai...by reading her comments i actually feels that i made some one laugh in actuall..i love her too..

uni: hmmnn...ahem ..ahem..

me: shutup

74.   luvcookie

me: thanks a lot 4 commenting ...glad to have u as my reader...

75.   maanviKREYA

me: she always comments..n makes me happy..

76.   magical_mania

me: well she is the one who always makes me feel motivated...

77.   manasie

me: thank u thanku thank u 4 commenting n making me happy...

78.   medha16

me: thanks a lot 4 commenting..she was with me all the times..throughout the ff...

79.   meevee

Me:she always comments n encourages me..n her comment meant a lot to me...

80.   mEgical_arsha

me: well iske comment k bare mein kya kahu ...am glad to have a reader like her...

81.   misha65

me:  an awesome reader to have ...thanks 4 everything...

82.   nams_arsha

me: namy.. u know dude she herself is a "faadu" writer...but always comments n encourage me...n in between she also left all of her ffs.. but am glad she started some of them..n finished on happy ending...n plz isko thodi sadhbudhi do taaki ye apne baaki ffs ko bhi continue kare...baaki ladki mast hai...

83.   Nirju99

Me: well a regular reader ..,supporter n sweetheart...thank u 4 commenting..

84.   Nishirockzzz

Me: am glad to have u as my reader...thanks a lot 4 liking n commenting on it

85.   nityaa02

me: well she always comments n her comments makes me feel motivated..Throughout the ups n downs  of my ffs ..she was with me from the very beginning..

86.   nly4usharon

Me: she always comments n encourages me..n her comment meant a lot to me...

87.   partyprincess16

me: thanks a lot ...4 commenting n liking my crap..love u 4 that...

88.   PD_puja

89.   Poojachandran

Me: she always comments n makes me feel happy...

90.   Poojadworld

Me: thanx 4 being with me throughout of my ffs...

91.   pradeep_maurya

me: glad to have a reader like u...

92.   prash_t

me: thanks 4 liking my ff...

93.   preetibaheti

94.   PriyaArora

Me: i guess she is a new bie left IF long ago...but glad she commented...on my few chapters...

95.   prrk86

me; thanks a lot 4 always being beside me...

96.   RockStarHuda

97.   Sadiyaswaron

Me: thanks a lot 4 liking my crap...

98.   Sammarocks

Me: well she always comments..n makes me feel happy...

99.   Saumya_D3

Me: well she always encouraged me...kabhi active..kabhi inactive...love her...

100. Sauravkathuria

Me:he always comments n encourages me..n his comment meant a lot to me...

101.  Sawyer_Tom

Me: thanks a lot 4 liking it...

102. SELENASACHDEVA

Me:  hmm well she was one of the most active member but nowadays i guess she left IF ...nowhere to be seen..

103.    Senoritashweta

Me: her  comments always encourages me..n her comment meant a lot to me...

104.   shaffy_arsha

me: her comments makes me smile...n  love her 4 that...

105.  shanu0529

me: thanks a lot 4 commenting on my ff...gr8 2 have u as my reader...

106. shenz_kriyaansh

me: thank u ...her comments make me feel happy...

107.  Shweta-kriyansh

108.   Singhkhusboo

me: thanks 4 liking n commenting my ff glad to have a reader like u

109.     snigdha_arsha

me: thanks a lot...4 encouraging me throughout my ff...

110.  star_2012

me: well an awesome reader thanks a lot...

111.   star94

me: an awesomest reader one can have...thanks a lot 4 ur valuable comment

112.  SugarCubes

Me: she is a sweet heart...her comments make me feel motivated...

113.  Sujucoolstar

Me: thanks a lot 4 motivating mealways...

114.  Sukanyaa

Me: well she is suku...she always encouraged me a lot...but her comments is getting shorter n shorter...i guess busy...but i love her as she always comments n her one word comment meant a lot to me..

115.   sun-naaa

me: thanks 4 liking my ff glad to have a reader like u

116.   sunuzz_luvzz

117. swaron24

me: thanks a lot 4 commenting...glad to have u as my reader...

118.   swaron95

me: thanks a lot...ur comments meant a lot to me...

119.   SwaRonluver666

120.  sweetapple2995

me: i guess she is lil busy but wenever she comments ..she makes me feel  happy...

121.   The007Shivani

Me: yeh ek aisi species hai jo hamesha comment karti hai n thanks shivs 4 that love u...

122.  ThePrincessdiya

Me: thanks a lot 4 commenting n liking it...glad to have u as my reader..really...sachi muchi...

123.    tinad3lover

me: thanks 4 liking my crap..dear..

124.    tinatartari

me: thanks a lot 4 liking it...

125.   tish18

me: first of all mere ff ki chhod ...iski mindblowing ff ki suno...

uni : oye...iska ff maine bhi padha hai...mindblowing hai...

me: haina..!! am glad to have reader like her...

126. toshanaik3011

me: thanks a lot 4 liking my ff...love u alot n glad to have a reader like u...

127.   upasna_mishti

me: hmmm...she is a sweet heart...her comments make me feel motivated...

128.    venusrockz

me: thanks a lot 4 liking it...

129. via123

me: thanks a lot 4 liking...

130. Winz

Me: thanks a lot 4 liking...

131. yogini64

me: yeh bhi ek species hi hai...iska comment hamesha unique hi hota hai...her comments makes me smile...love u yogi..thank u 4 being with me...

132. pkriyansh

me: plz meri maa accept the buddy request...n thanks 4 commenting..

(snore)

(snore)

Me: oye ..dude wake up ..koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya???

Uni: WTH !!! y r u shouting...

Me: because u r sleeping...n whats that bucket in ur hand..show me..n why its empty...

So its popcorn...!! i wwas telling u about my wonderful readers n u were eating popcorn urgh!!!

Uni: arrey toh main kya karu?? They r so wonderful readers n interesting that i cant stop myself 4rm eating popcorn n enjoying them...

Me: whatever go n do ur work...

Uni: what work ?? i've finished all my work...

Me:what finished?? just go n take care of my readers...!!

Uni: ok as u say...

Ps: i know am bad at expressing my emotions...but am thankful to all my readers...n hope no one is left n if i left anyone then...i am super sorry n super thank u 4 being my reader...n kisi ki kam tareef ki hai toh sorry...n kisi ko jyada tareef mil gayi hai to enjoy...😆

silent readers (who r not in the buddy list..)

thanks to u 4 liking my ff...as i get easily happy on seeing the no. of likes... n love u for liking it...n i am refering to each n everyone of u..n plz dont feel bad if i didnt mention ur name...

plz if u think the above post is   height of insanity but kya karu..am little insane..

see ur name in alphabetical wise except pkriyaansh n i only mentioned those those who r in pm list

love

crazysky(chetna)

Edited by chetna_yogini - 9 years ago
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy first one to comment🥳yesss
for 2nd thread 🥳
hope to see many more threads of this great FF
loved your conversation with universe ji
tumne to universe ji ko bhio D3 addicted bna diya and IF bhi join kara diya😆 too good👏 

and yes you do make me happy with your updates😃
i love you too😉

Edited by luv_arsha - 11 years ago
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: koko_chetna

10.   Aditi061

me: isse milo yeh hai choti si adi ...i never talked to her but she always call me 'di' n whenever she calls me 'di' na ..i feel like heaven..

AWWW thanx di... U know whenever u guys treat me as ur small sis i feel completed as i m the eldest in my whole maternal n faternal family... i always yearned 4 elder sibling but never got... n frm the day whn i joined if i've got so many frnd like u who treat me like their younger sis... thanx again ...
BUT BUT BUT
I'm gussa wd u ... its been ages since u updated... plz update the nxt part soon... i m dying here to read ur update...
OOOPPPSSS apni bak bak main toh bhul hi gae...

CONGTATULATIONS👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳🤗🤗🤗
Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww thats sooo sweet of u dear!!
loved the way u said whenever u reads my comment ur smile dazzles..
well from now ur smile will dazzle more...
Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Congo Shongo for the new Thread..

Edited by Dazzling_Smile - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for ur second thread...