Pakistani Serials

Rafina... shall take Lollywood to another Level! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karankittu

Lip lock in a pakistani film?
whos the actress?
whats the world coming too!
i am totally not in favour of this!

wow!
Indian movies dekhenge Hollywood movies dekhenge, har tarah k scenes bhi, par paki movies main nahi?
its not good, i know, but DEKHO what theyre trying to show... look at what the story caters... its bold, but theres no harm, atleast theyre not "acting" k hamari models parsa hoti hain.
Its totally justified in my opinion!
the actress is a model, Amna Ilyas, looks like shes done a fine job, to me :)

well, last line... is your opinion, noone's even forcing you to be in favor =)
but lets not preach others ;)

cheers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_angel90Aizazraspberrytorte

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rafina... shall take Lollywood to another Level! (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

Originally posted by karankittu

Lip lock in a pakistani film?
whos the actress?
whats the world coming too!
i am totally not in favour of this!

wow!
Indian movies dekhenge Hollywood movies dekhenge, har tarah k scenes bhi, par paki movies main nahi?
its not good, i know, but DEKHO what theyre trying to show... look at what the story caters... its bold, but theres no harm, atleast theyre not "acting" k hamari models parsa hoti hain.
Its totally justified in my opinion!
the actress is a model, Amna Ilyas, looks like shes done a fine job, to me :)

well, last line... is your opinion, noone's even forcing you to be in favor =)
but lets not preach others ;)

cheers.
actually i dont watch hollywod movies i havent watched a single hollywood movie nor english movie. I have never been interested and wasnt allowed to wen i was little and now at the age of 20 im not interested HOWVER i do watch bollywood movies but only family oriented such as kabhi kushi kabhi gham those types.

it's probs okay for the indians and hollywood people
bt we're muslims would me or you kiss a guy just for a role in a film?
is that right?

and to preach someone for something is good there isnt any harm.  I know and ive heard stories about all these models and actresses but was this needed?
so this actress who i believe is a muslim, has for a "role" in a film and to "show" what happens in the industry has just gone against her relgion. WOOHOO and all in the name of a bold interesting story.

So yeh i'll do the same yeah? I'd die in shame. All this can be shown without any physical involvment. And oh yeh she might as well do a sex scene too :)!. Will really show what happens!

My point is pakistan thinks or tries to be westernised!. And your just forgetting what our relgion allows us to do.
if pakistan lets just say represents a muslim islamic state then where are the boundries.

Shes probz just as bad as veena malik, ive never heard of this actress before nor do i want to judge her.

It's a symbol of affection between two people and there is nothing wrong with it, the wrong thing is when your doing it with a namehram.

and i think its good to discuss on issues and of course your opnion is yours andmy opnion is mine :)

I'll continue to preach others where i think i should :)

shewtaraiAizazpickachu

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry but K3G isn't dirty? Really?

Firstly most of what we see on TV is Haram, kissing is equal to holding hands and hugging since it's still with a non-mehram.. So i don't get your point there..
Secondly, Pakistan is a muslim state because majority is muslim, yet there's other faiths who live there as well.. And from that majority, only a certain are actually educated about their religion, for the rest it's just haan hum musalmaan hain, Allah is our God, and Quran is our book.. Period.
Today in Pakistan, models walk the ramp with majority of their body showing, so there's no difference for her in the film either..

Pervez Musharaff and Zardari made Pakistani TV/Media really open, so now there's no turning back.. You can't expect them to not do this.. There's more prostitution, more Zina, etc, happening in all of Pakistan today.. Students in school kiss.. These people have more freedom than others.. Why won't they do it?

And it's not like the television/film industry really care about what Veena did.. A lot of them continue to support her..

I'm not with kissing/sex scenes going on in films and most likey dramas in a few years, but I don't have the right to say anything, since i watch dramas with intimacy as well..

There's a difference between the religious perspective, and the cultural perspective.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_angel90Aizazsania_12raspberrytortepickachuserendipity.ruky786

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Riteoo, well i dont see why im being told not to preech or not to comment
i have the freedom of speech. and i want to express my opnion.
If thats the case its wrong full stop!

yeh shes walking around half naked thats wrong!!
shes kissing thats wrong
holding hands with a non mehram wrong
wrong wrong wrong wrong

ive not said any of thats right either but its just like these things are being taken to to a higher limit.

now theres alcohol available in pk.
and youve just told me people kiss openly in school??

wth! honestly

if people arnt going to speak up on whats right or wrong then how are we going to change?
so lets just sit back and keep our opnions to our self not preach and let america over take us, let us all inherit kafir charactersitics and attitudes and wahay!
as far as i know ive been told to speak up and point out if something is wrong!

im not perfect but i can guarantee, i dont watch rude movies i never will.

how many people in pk r favour of this?would your parents grandparents be happy watching this?

its a shame honestly to see people being like omg its so bold its got a kissing scene cant wait to watch it bla bla bla!

im sorry but ... (im speechless)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
The most I can do is sit with my friends and family and discuss itt. If I don't wanna watch it I can ignore itt.
Pakistan's not Pakistan anymore.. Our country's already been sold and taken over by America.
I'll be honest and I'm sorry if this offends anyone but People there don't care, I live in Canada, I have bigger things to worry about why should I think about something that's not related to me..

-Grace-ruky786serendipity.

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
You know what...I don't like it that there is a kissing scene in it but it doesn't matter since you'd expect to see boldness in this film (because of its genre - don't mean it in a bad way) . And like BlackStar said "Today in Pakistan, models walk the ramp with majority of their body showing, so there's no difference for her in the film either" I don't really take interest in what they do that's their life, they want to wear skimpy clothes and show their body that's upto them, not my interest at all.

So...we shouldn't judge on them since we aren't perfect either...I'm not perfect. I'm a British Pakistani so seeing the status of Pakistan when I went was very different now. It's not the same Pakistan I used to know.

But anyway the trailer is great. Very interesting.

Edited by ruky786 - 04 June 2012 at 11:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorte

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
OMG this is so good.. all the famous names of Pakistani fashion industry..and I'm totally not against it.. If it's done for the betterment of the industry.. it's not like you are the first one doing it.. Pakistan has done way more vulgar things than this.. this is at least better than the pashto booty dancing Dead

the actress is a model right? and that guy he does voice over in all the advertisements.. I like him..

PS: This doesn't look like a fashion remake to me.. did they say it's a remake? this is a very normal shah faisal colony girl story who wants to become famous..very common in Pakistan..

EDIT: how are you guys getting all these new tags? stunnerz and there was another I saw? Confused

I see a lot of double standards in this thread..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 04 June 2012 at 2:11pm

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I know where people are coming from. I think maybe this movie is too in your face for some people. It might have been a better option to use camera angles to make it look like they kissed rather than make them kiss because if done properly then a kiss can be simulated quite realistically. From camera angles, people become exposed, they can then progress to something like this.

I have never lived in Pakistan, I was born outside and raised outside so to me these things don't matter as such. In the end, it's the message that counts, there has to be a point to the movie, a social message otherwise I will bash the movie like no tomorrow. The problem with Pakistan, I feel is that, they give way too much importance to their entertainment industry and are trying to make their mark in the world through that rather than focus on other industries which will actually improve the state of the country. The entertainment industry is improving but they also need to put their efforts towards other more important things or at least use the entertainment industry as a medium to improve other sectors which I don't really see happening either.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top