poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just read the written update of last episode by swetha..
what meekashi said??? "she thought DC as her god" so what meenakshi wants from DC???
DC will give her whatever she wants..
->like a makeover
->even if she falls while dancing will give her a 2,3,4,5 chance
->even if she not practice for gala round DC will not say anything
->even if she break rules (this 2nd time ) DC cant give them punishment????
what sort of punishment DC actually gave them...the punishment was really funny..like a kinder garden students..& suddenly meenakshi felt DC is no longer her god๐Ÿ˜”
may b now she is seeing god in someone else ๐Ÿค”

I mean we all know DC is manipulative... he is doing everything for his shows sake  but meekashi dont know all this just one step by DC & meekashis' change of mind

p.s: dont think I m bias towards DC๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Yaar, you are raising all good points today. Yesterday before the episode start in the discussion thread, I was writing some thing similar.

I do not like her breaking rules again and again and getting away without consequences. She cries and pleads and DC gives her one more chance.

This time, he has given this kind of punishment and singled out both of them together so that their bond grows and the story he wants will have a ground.

Meenakshi has got DC down from pedestal immediately.. That is absurd. She should be thankful because he understand the pain or grief or motivation these two had to visit the hospital and given them a chance to stay in the academy with a silly punishment.

poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Yaar, you are raising all good points today. Yesterday before the episode start in the discussion thread, I was writing some thing similar.

I do not like her breaking rules again and again and getting away without consequences. She cries and pleads and DC gives her one more chance.

This time, he has given this kind of punishment and singled out both of them together so that their bond grows and the story he wants will have a ground.

Meenakshi has got DC down from pedestal immediately.. That is absurd. She should be thankful because he understand the pain or grief or motivation these two had to visit the hospital and given them a chance to stay in the academy with a silly punishment.

I m really pissed of with meenakshi๐Ÿ˜ก
what she wants ??
& why DC will give her all kind of relaxation ..what spl she has done??she is not a star will be one ..thats too becoz of DC..but I dont think she will ever be greatful for that.its DC's show he has all the right..meekashi have broken the rules 2 times..now she expect DC to not give them any kind of punishment.. in ASA all the characters r very real on meenakshi..she is like all other daily soap heroins
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
poonam so true i totally totally agree yaar...I mean think meenakshi is over reacting about sameer,I understand Akshat's guilt and meenakshi's concern but what would she do in hospital,there are people in hospital who r taking care of him,khud DC was constantly in hospital.what more can she expect.
She should have concentrated on her own situation,practiced for Gala rounds,after all it was a opportunity given many times to her and she keeps throwing that in DC's face,she has no respect for the academy.her passion for dance.
instead of being thankful that Dc is not throwing them out but giving a kindergarten punishment,she is all out to take him down the pedestal..little too fast ..meenakshi..i am disappointed
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree Poonam.

That was ridiculous of Meenakshi ..
She has to know somethings , Once she was excused she went out and came back ASA ko hotel samjha hai kya

If Dc said this is showbiz and you need to have the show going on he is serious about it

His punishemnet I saw again so rightly given its applicable of big people also akhir standing on one feet is difficult ..
Lekin their behiavuor needed a stupid punishment like that
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i am quite annoyed with meenakshi's give me one chance attitude...why always portraying so bichari ladki attitude...what is she expecting she will break rule again and again and DC would consider her faults every time??? well is that what  she was actually thinking that DC will help her to win???anyways..the punishment was really funny and..i am loving their chemistry Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Let Meenaxi or whoever think whatever she/he  wants of DC, as a viewer. I feel DC is right in whatever he does. He is right in going all out to make his reality show a hit and was right in the hospital with Sameer or his parents. What Meenaxi thinks does not matter to a viewer who thinks the world of DC.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 DC tomuch wrong & selfish person...
poo_s thumbnail
he may b selfish but  his selfishness give other what they want...from their life
no one think about DC..poor soul
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I Not Like DC coz he selfish & all time Khud ko king & sabko khilona samjhta hai...๐Ÿ˜ก  dusre ke Pain & Majburi ka Tamasha banata hai ...๐Ÿ˜ก I think DC ka koi past pain hoga But DC not Good... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Edited by br200910 - 11 years ago