Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on Tumhari Disha Apr 26th '05

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged

My take on Tumhari Disha dated Apr 26th , 2005

The episode was thanda (so so. No relation with Thanda matlab Coca Cola ad) as nothing really happened except maybe for the last scene. They seem to be stretching it. Am starting with the line mentioned by DK to the doc that seems to be catching everyone's attention. I did not hear the line properly myself but did hear the words dil (heart) and dimag (brain) being mentioned.

My interpretation of that line is as follows - DK knows that Dish was responsible for his mother's cure. He says that though his heart knows that Dish is great but still his brain thinks that she is with Ved. or something of that sort.

DK babu, Dish already gave her explanations to you and u r still having second thoughts chi chi...

Jingle, Lata , twine (aka twinecool) any further pointers to this ?

IFVJ, Dish is still wearing those bangles and DK is really blind not to notice them even in yesterday's episode. and my dream/wish/prediction of DK seeing the bangles while Dish is performing the aarthi  vanished into thin air yesterday.

Btw Sukanya kaki and Anil kaka were mentioning that the CM (Chief Minister) is dead. well they were advertising the new soap on Zee that started on 25th  - Sarrkaar. Thank God they did not make DK and Dish mouth those dialogues. It would have been really funny.

Once again there was a blooper in the ages of DK and Ved. In one of the earlier episodes, Gargi had mentioned that Ved was one when Dhruv died. But then in yesterday's episode when Dhruv brings Ved to meet Sum and he captures a shot of Sum, Ved and DK 2gether, then Ved looked as if he was almost DK's age. So my guess would be around 3-4 years if DK was 5 years old at that time. Not that much of a difference. But still...

Acting wise it was Gargi's show yesterday. The way she is nervous when she knows that Sum is now cured but at the same time acting as if nothing has happened was simply great. Her acting experience and forte was clearly shown in all the scenes that she had yesterday. Rest of the cast,  nothing spectacular or worth mentioning.

My questions for the day

Will Gargi be exposed 2day ? (Will it be the end of Gargi in Kanaka house ) Is Sum acting or has she really accepted Pori as her bahu.( I still find it odd that she has also not noticed those suhaag ki nishaniyan). Mink's explanation on the events sounds very much plausible. For the people who are wondering what was mink's explanation and her take on future the post can be found here  When will DK notice those bangles (this question will remain in this list until DK notices those bangles or Dish removes them) What will Ved do with the power of attorney ? Will he give back the empire to DK or is it one more round of  problems b/w the bros ?
  • Last but not the least is there a possibility that Sum might mistake Dish to be the wife of Ved ?

Let us all know your answers.

Finally

A big Thank you to

Sree_20 for the quick preview/Update
  1. Mink (did not ask you before mentioning your post in my comments. Hope you don't mind)

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 27 April 2005 at 1:47am

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:45am | IP Logged

wonderfull job done swathiClap

now we have to wait and watch as to what will happen to gargi maaLOL

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Hya Swathi,

Thanks for your insight  on today's epi. I don't mind at all u mentioning abt my post. After reading the update I also felt todays was a thanda or rather an insipid epi. If the D's don't have any sweet and sour scene I for one am not happy. I also like Gargi's acting a lot. We just love to hate her. It will be apt to call her the "chilly" of the show.like to balance the taste of any vege we need a bit of chilly same way without the vemon spilling Gargi, TD would not have been what it is!!

My ans to your ques:

1) G will not be exposed today!!!

2)Dk will notice the bangles while D will be removing them sitting in her   room on her famous bed. Asusual he'll be eve's dropping and see the bangles and jump and pounce on her DDDDDDDiiiiiiiiissshhhhhhhaaaaaaa all weepy sorry, I did not realize blablaaaalallalalla..........Guess what V the sweety now who is standing at the door would have heard everything and then he'll do his bit.

3) Sum will not mistake D to be V's better half coz she has been told that she is a dear friend of DK's right..... Now Sum will notice D wearing the "ancestral ring" booommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mink, who is banking on the bangles and the ring!!

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:52am | IP Logged

hi

Thanks fo rthe analysis swathi it is always too good but i am waiting for DK to see the bangles and the episode was a bit of a stretch uffffffffffff and i feel sorry for disha really and producers are just messing the situaiton up...

Hoping today's episode DK sees the bangles i am sure they will have some significance in the furture for them to raise the point about the bangles so lets wait and watch.. I agree with mink sum won't remeber gargi killing dhruv i think..waiting to see what happens today..

SamyBig smile

kiran1 Groupbie
kiran1
kiran1

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Thanks Swathi, Some really good points! Clap

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:12am | IP Logged

thanks swathi ....

i guess dk and his mother are both blind ...the bangles dish is wearing cant be overlookedConfused ... nd it will took a long time till dk realizes or dish confesses her love ... bcoz first the gargi sumi ma matter has to be solved ...

i dont think that sumi ma might think that dish is veds wife ... as they said in the hospital dish is a friend of dk and is searching for a house ... soo i hope that this misunderstanding wont occure

but what if dk and dish become more friendly with each other and if sumi ma notices this dont u think that sumi ma might kick dish out of the house to save pori

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Tx Swathi!!!

I too have the same questions..........

I think theres still some time b4 gargi is exposed.......so either Sumi really doesn't remember or she is acting & the same goes 4 her thinking pari is her bahu...........& yes i think dk will notice the bangles soon..........or atleast i am hoping just like u guys..........

Just wish i could've watched this episode(only going 2 get 2 watch it in 2 months time here in SA).........would luvd 2 have seen gargi all worked up, worried & nervous.........i find her so funny sometimes..........

Btw we got 2 watch dk's ILU scene here in SA last night..........wow apna ashish looked so cool in his tank top..........wow he sure looks good in anything he wears.........& the scene itself was so romantic.............my heart most definitely skipped a few beats

Mamta

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged

thanks!!! Swathi!!

you've done a gr8 job!!

love eran!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top