Aasman Se Aage

what's new????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
this show just started and already we r in verge of seeing akshat-meenakshi's love story
isnt a age old concept in TV.I mean a boy & a girl.opposite pole of earth .in first 4 meeting they hate each other.. if given a chance they will kill each other.. LOL& then 1 hawa ka jhokaWink...they started to like each other & in 10th meeting they r in love..Confused.LOL
I mean to say ..we have seen this type of story in every shows (in past & in present). "story suru nahi hoti love story suru ho jati hai.."
dont want the same thing to happen in ASA. even if ultimately it gonna be akshta-meekashi/alan -meekashi.. let given them some time..first cv's should concentrate on the basic thats reality of reality shows ..plz dont ruin the concept...

p.s:I love 'LOVE STORY' but that have to be different..normal love story dont interest me Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what's new????" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Good post Poonam. These Prince Charming and Cinderella love stories are full on TV...

So I hope makers will not focus on love story and concentrate on the actual plot which is "Reality behind the Reality Show".

They should project this love story as one angle in the life of Meenakshi which may make her weak in her journey. I mean if she falls in love and at the end she has to compete with Akshat for the title, the kind of caring person she is,  she will undergo tremendous emotional turmoil.

CVs are building this love story only for that purpose.

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Ye, i agree its going to make things interesting as they are competing with eachother. DC is quite smart. He may pair Meenakshi with someone else next time just to bring out more emotions in their relationship.

Ohh and Akshat actually helped Meenakshi out when he first met her..he only started to hate her when their was that rumor about Meenakshi and DC being in some sort of relationship. Then they both started hating eachother when Akshat betrayed Meenakshi by telling Karishma about what song Meenkashi was going to perform on. AND now its more of a crush then love... love is on its way . 

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
hehehe thanks God no one bashing me LOL
just hope next time Dc will not pair angad-meenakshi..as I dont two bro to fight for a girl..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.