Fan Fictions

I just wanna spend my life with you-SwaRon FF (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 64

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
update karo be kamino...kyun tadpareho bachoko...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I just wanna spend my life with you-SwaRon FF (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Plz update soon.

Gratitude_Me

Gratitude_Me

IF-Dazzler

Gratitude_Me

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ok ok  ok i know all of you wanna kill all three of us ...but  i really feel you all can wait for a while...
so here is our first up date.

Chapter 1: THE BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING

***************************************************************************************************************

Busy day at shekhawat palace 
it was not an ordinary day. This is the most important day since last 26 yrs.
Today is the wedding of the prince & most eligible bachelor of shekhawat royal family. he was most handsome prince around, listed in Forbes billionaire bachelor of the yr. mr. swayam ranveejay shekhawat.

Palace was decorated as newly wedded bride. The pool side was chose for main function. The guests were suppose to sit around it. It was million dollar affair, shekhawat palace was looking very beautiful in all those lights, flower decor & traditional rajasthani decor. This was 1st wedding in family after 26yrs.it was not just any other wedding but it was royal wedding the wedding of real prince & princess. Finally prince swayam ranvijay shekhawat was getting married to princess sharonjeet gautam raiprakash.

The mandap was at pool side..it was decorated with red drapes, crystal chandelier  & orchid flowers, white lilies & tulips...
at backdrop they have very big glass wall through which water was falling giving it resemblance of rain...
at both sides big lamp shades are place...its refection was seen in pool.
mandap was perfect .all guests were waiting for bride & groom .

Well Even though he was officially the Prince.. He was too perfect to even be called that... He really was undoubtedly The incarnated God of Chocolate Maybe.. He was Adorable yet Sexy.. He had the Hair as smooth as angel's wings.. His Chocolate brown eyes Had the power to Melt any Girl down.. His Smile was like a flash of light in a Dark room where it brightens up!! He had a Strong built and a perfect physic without the outgrown muscles.. While He wore a While sherwani with Silver work on it.. He needed nothing More to Look sexier than he already was.. He sat there Silent and Calm yet his Vibrance Spread all around the Place..

barat just arrived at palace were marriage going to take place...every1 is happy except one person..he is wearing fake smile on his face...acting to b happy..after all its his marriage today...this was his mom's dad's dream..They r just on cloud 9 today n he is being good boy of his parents... Suddenly every1 start talking about sharon...so swayam looks up to her...she is standing away from d gate...on d gate rituals were going on...sharon's mom trying to pull swayam's nose..Everyone is happy...every1 having fun..n swayam trying to b happy...sharon's mom order d gals to bring sharon near there for jaimala...

A girl dressed in purple lehenga was walking down the Aisle.. Her Green eyes glistened in the Moonlight/sunlight and Her Rosy lips had a smile that really was irresistible.. Her Petite figure and Perfect Looks just made her the most desirable and irresistible person ever!! She was the Perfect match for him as she was the incarnation of the Goddess of Beauty.. Maybe even Looked better than her.. And the Two of them couldn't have looked any better.. She wore a Deep purple Lehenga which had a deep cut yet was elegant.. It Made her Shine like a Star and Also showed off her Small and Petite Hips.. Her Necks were graced by just one Big Pure Diamond Neckpiece with a Purple Amethyst in the Center!!  These two were Show stealers and VERY Good at it too 

she is looking angel..but he don't want to think about her...sharon looking down..She can't make a eye contact..she don't want him to read her eyes..read that she still loves her..as she can't hide love for him...
From some distant sharon has to throw laddu n it has to hit swayam heart which means sharon going to rule swayam's heart..n laddo hits perfectly at d rite place...she gonna rule his heart..everyone start teasing swayam n he was feeling bit irritated...sharon cum near to him..standing with jaimala...n pandits ki chants sumthing n ask sharon to put d mala in swayam's neck..n den swayam do d same...every1 showering rose petals on den...dey both walk towards d mandap...

But sharon's mom take sharon away from d mid way..n swayam goes to d mandap...pandit ji start chanting d mantras...n in between sharon comes n sit beside swayam...
Panditji:kanyadaan karne k liye vadu k maata pita samne aaye..
Sharon's hand on swayam's hand n it was covered with a piece of cloth...n panditji continues chanting d mantras...
Mrs.raiprakash has tears in her eyes but she hides dem...
After that pandit ji order swayam n sharon to stand for pheras...they both stand..& panditji start explaining d meaning of each phera...n ask them to agree...they agree but dose words doesn't make any sense for swayam but for sharon they means a lot...after pheras..panditji said to swayam to put sindoor's in sharon's maang..he follows d instruct..n did d same...finally they get knotted in d relation...finally they r mr. N mrs. Shekawat nw...

****************************************************************************************************************

I hope you all like this 

please leave your comments & don't forget to hit the like button.Wink

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

aish539530121986heygirlSilverStar01Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skHafsa94-swaron-ccubedtabangeleyezmalkaKoolKatzyasu2810...Pwinch3ss...hkl75tejukorbarbdollAnikz003dn-starpurplepixieneeliyerindia4upartyprincess16Sravani......Smiley1279silver6stringsYashInanimrashMahirah-FrozenRain-Monica..nly4usharonmrun_29KaranWahi5Nehal92moonlitnishashiv_sis_squareAnanyaVruShantaniya_dostii--Rumeli--Nirju99neetha-bitz-AmRiTa_SMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Sawyer_TomTanuka_TanHaSnoweynj_SRKholicsapnaarshaHR-DMG4lifeBeulaSwaRonnish22surbhimathursukanyaakritzzz_ArShayogini64manasie23SugarCubesHPHolic-3RiasaOneThatGotAway-Antu-_-Aslan-rosyrkohlisweetydiyafrienDark_Chocolate---Priya---marauder-dark.horse-...Natasha...Suku_SwaRon-Sakina-shaani2209crazyskyThe007ShivaniABBY92lovely7010CrazyGirl.21

kritzzz_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Nice one!!!

Gratitude_Me

nly4usharon

Goldie

nly4usharon

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
first of al m soo soryyy!!!!*woh bhi kaan pakad ke*
till now i dint comment on d FF
nyways individually all three of ul are rocking!!!
nd v hv already seen nish's and purvi's work togather nw is dat praj is also added expectations have been increased from my side
and m damn sure dat u al are going 2 give us more dan what v expect
soo yeah luking forward 2 it!!!

cumg 2 d update
awesum start..
i wish atleast swayam usse ek baar toh dekhleta
bdw maine suna hai shaadiyon mein dulhan red colour ka lehenga pehanti hai par yahan toh woh purple pehan rahi haiTongue...red ho ya purple sharon jo bhi pehanti hai she luks stunningLOL
finally mr and mrs shikhawat ki journey yahan se shuru horahi hai
waiting for d next part

Edited by nly4usharon - 23 May 2012 at 9:42am

Gratitude_Me

Tanuka_TanHa

IF-Dazzler

Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
awesome update prachi , pooh and nish Clap
i loved the way u described all the decorations and the attire that swayam and sharon were wearing Smile
so sharon is already in love with swayamEmbarrassed
finally congos  the royal weeding is complete and they r now mr and ms shekhawat Big smile
will b waiting for the next part ,update soon ...

Gratitude_Me

MirageSwaron

IF-Dazzler

MirageSwaron

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Wow guys dil khush kar diya...isse khubsurat start to ho nahi sakti...luved the descriptions abt both of them, but for me the best phrase was  Incarnated God of Chocolate wow where was that from - very original...the entire shaadi rasm was well explained and Sharon's state of mind was cutely explained, i am sure I am gonna luk forward to teh updates like crazy..thanx for the PM and pls, pls regular updates dena - hum intzaar karengeBig smile  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Menish22

barbdoll

barbdoll

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
beautiful !!!
pls pls pls update fast, i so wanna read more !

Gratitude_Me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top