Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

New os kabir realizes he is in love

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kabir was not sure what woke him. A sound? The sense that he was all alone in the room? 'Neha?' he said, wondering if she had gone to the bathroom.

The answer was silence .sitting up switching on the bedside light,he saw that the room was indeed empty. Every instinct he possessed warned him to find her and find her fast. It had been two days since they were married. Rishi had gatecrashed the wedding but when kabir spoke to him he was shocked to know rishi was here for more money and not to stop the wedding. He got up and headed towards the door.

He was willing to bet she had gone to the terrace although he had no idea why. He took the stairs two at a time and hurried and opened the terrace door .

She was sitting on the floor weeping. Weeping as though her heart was broken her shoulders heaving.

Kabir said quietly 'neha'he knelt beside her and put his arms around her turning her into his chest. Unresisting her body shuddered in spasms and she fell into his embrace. He rubbed her back and she nuzzled closer. He held on to her knowing there was nothing to do till she emptied herself of tears. Gradually her sobs became less frequent her body sagging against him.

He found a handkerchief and pressed into her hand 'blow your nose.'she scrubbed her nose and wet cheeks 'you ruined my kurta'he teased and was rewarded with a weak smile.

'i know rishi does not love me'her voice quavered. All his senses on high alert he asked 'what do you mean neha?'

her breath heaved in her chest. She said jaggedly ' i overheard him telling you that i am not his responsiblity anymore and that he had passed me on to you in exchange of money.'

she drew another deep shaky breath' that was the reason i married you. I was completely heart broken devastated . I loved him with my heart, i was ready to face the world for him'

kabir s breath hissed through his teeth'thank god he was not your world otherwise you would never be able to cope with his behaviour'

in the moonlight he saw her eyes were drowning in remembered terror and heart ache. Her face gradually relaxed when he assured 'what ever happens the doors of this house'and my heart he controlled the urge to say that'will always be open for you'

kabir got to his feet drawing her up with him 'you are exhausted 'he said roughly 'past bed time'
she looked right at him,her eyes like dark pools. 'thank you kabir,for letting me cry,for listening'

he dint want her gratitude,that much he knew,he wanted much more.

He walked her back to their room and then put her in bed and pulled the covers over her. Before she closed her eyes she reached for his hand and pressed it to her cheeks 'thank you' she whispered. Still clasping his fingers she fell into a peacefull sleep.

Kabir stayed awake sitting beside the bed. He wanted to punch that rishi who had made her cry like this. If anything happened to her he would never forgive rishi.

Because he never loved her.

No,he dint he thought wildly. He was not in love with anyone. And knew the words were a lie as soon as they had flashed across his brain.

He kabir jaiswal had fallen in love with a woman who turned his life upside down.

For a moment all his other emotions were submerged in sure amazement at the simplicity,the rightness of a truth that was so obvious.his jealousy, his mounting fear, his desperation to just look at her once. The feeling of possessiveness when she was in his arms all made sense now

he wanted her today,tomorrow and the rest of his life. She had captured his heart his soul and his grey eyes only searched for her.

He would not let her go anywhere now. He would do his best to convince her of his love and give him a chance to set everything right.

With all these thoughts kabir fell asleep holding the hand of the love of his life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice OS 😊
loved it hope in the show too Neha comes to know about Rishi's intentions
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it vibz..wow..the words were really nice..
why didn't u pm me..
plz continue ..
👍🏼
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow its so beautiful love it 👏👏👏...plzzz do write more