Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Can't believe NBT now mimicking other telly... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

ashoo_butt

Groupbie

ashoo_butt

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Udhay

@Khushi: Completely agreed, yaar.. If our show was mimicking that show, then by now we would have had a number of shirtless scenes of Mohan bhaiya and unbearably long eyelock sessions, intolerable drama and so on.. Thank god our NBTNMKK is not mimicking any show.. I love NBTNMKK as it is now..

aray yar kia kamal baat ki hai "a number of shirtless scenes of Mohan bhaiya and unbearably long eyelock sessions,"

yup thanx God NBT isnt like thatSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't believe NBT now mimicking other telly... (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Susheta

IF-Dazzler

Susheta

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Even i do not think it is getting inspired by any show ... It's logical that they went in for kidnap of nanhi ... The reason being mohan is more close to her .. Ofcourse dinanath's informer informed that buddha of it .. Toh it is only logical they went for her ...'Hamla wahi jaha sabse jyada chot ho!' ... But mohan is going to get injured too ... But i don't think megha will fall flat ... The vyas family will however... ROFL ... Hoping so! And there will some amt of drama as megha is going bak to her home. It is quite obvious and natural. Nothing seems forced to me... Smile

Edited by Susheta - 19 May 2012 at 7:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen--Udhay--

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Nbt is the best show dont compare our beloved show vit the show which is already a copy of our show n nbt is hatke so kidnapping track b thoda hatke hi honga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skdrosemadhubansen--Udhay--

sumona28

IF-Sizzlerz

sumona28

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
This track will happen  for demand   of the storyline

as Dinanath is a cruel man

sayed MM kau koi saboot mil gaya and thats why Nanni will be kidnaped

--Udhay--

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
can someone pls gv me the link of the article where it said nanhi will be kidnapped...i hvnt read it till now...

--Udhay--

ssg24

ssg24

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Dusare serial me kidnapping drama mujhe to ek bebas, bechari, inlaws ke atyachar ki shikar maa ke aasu dikha kar trp ke liye kiya gaya drama lag raha tha

--Udhay--

Susheta

IF-Dazzler

Susheta

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
wahi toh act punarvivah is based on Nbt's concept of widow remarriage ... Hehe ..

--Udhay--

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
There are a couple of things I'd like to touch base on in this note.

First off, comparing two different shows on IF is not allowed. Now I admit that some of us feel that comparing is part of critiquing and should be allowed, but comparison ALWAYS leads to offensive comments on IF that hurt and provoke other fans. You may not do it, you may not intend to initiate or promote it but that doesn't change the fact that SOMEONE will. And it will lead to a general unhealthy forum environment. So as I've urged members before, I'll do so again - PLEASE refrain from posting comparisons about other shows in the NBT forum. This forum is to discuss NBT and you're welcome to do so but I'm certain we can do that without putting down other shows that aren't related to us.

Second, the Indian Television Industry is VERY small. There isn't a massive pool of creativity that is available in these shows. So we can rest assured that at any given time, a specific story line being shown has either been shown before on another show or will be shown on another show in the future. That does not mean that a particular show has copyrighted that particular storyline nor does it allow us to insult shows in the process.

Please talk about NBT, discuss your interests/opinions as they pertain to THIS show. But any further instance of unnecessary comparison that may lead to provoked fans will lead to a warning level raise.

Thank you!

Topic closed.

Regards,
NBT Dev. Team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aimin-RD-SilentsoulNeelimaSJ--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.