Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Can't believe NBT now mimicking other telly... (Page 2)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I am also not very convinced about the kidnap track, though i agree that here premise is there for kidnap. Hope they handle it well. 

Even in real life such things happen. A few years a back an honest engineer was killed and the family could not get justice for a long time and only after media focus the family got justice. Witness being threatened, abducted, even killed are nothing new. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105madhubansenmini_ksg_ARswavai2Dee_76Supanpreet-Deb-Silentsoul_Bidzie_

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supanpreet

Ab hamare itne friends ne itne sare logic de diye hai so i think or kuch kehne ki jarurat nahi hai.. Yeh koi copy nahi hai.

areee ur here ???? mmt main nahi ayi tu 
attiya1.3 Goldie
attiya1.3
attiya1.3

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
NBNMKK rockzzz...zabardast story track hai...baqi serials mn kuch bi hota rahe bt they cant be compare to NBTNMKK

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Beau31madhubansenmini_ksg_AR--Udhay--

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I too dont agree with ths...

Kuch toh alag jarur hoga ismain... m sure 200%...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kapukomadhubansenmini_ksg_AR

PiyuC Groupbie
PiyuC
PiyuC

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Please don't compare NBT with PV--that would be a big let down for our serial. Moreover NBT is original and PV started a month after that with a modified concept.And there kidnapping was forced idea just for TRPs.I hate the melodrama element and feel happy after reading written updates that I don't watch this crap.Full of bloopers..how did the step dad have right to change school if the mom was the guardian?Anyways no point tlking abt it here.
NBT will be original and will have a  logical track like always...no matter the TRPs go for a toss.It  will never bank on forced touches and chemistry, nanga punga Mohan and vampish MILs.Proud to be a loyal viewer of NBT.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kapukoattiya1.3madhubansenmini_ksg_AR-Deb---Udhay--

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBTNMKKLOVER

no u r completely wrong big007>>>>>>.
.nbt is the best...dnt compare it with other cheap shows...
.megha or vyas family k dil me feelings...laane k liye this track is must...
.i think ur views r frustrating us
.pls dnt post such that type of posts...pls pls
.NA BOLE TUM NA MAINE KUCH KAHA is the best

Sahi main... I think big007 is nt a true NBt lover thts why he/ she is saying ths... very much frustating...
nupurgara Newbie
nupurgara
nupurgara

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
sunn na nbt may jo kiddnapp daikhay ga woh story ka mutabik ha dosra serial may tou zarori bi na ho tou deikhta ha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenattiya1.3-Deb-

ashoo_butt Groupbie
ashoo_butt
ashoo_butt

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Udhay

It is not like that suman bro.. I request u to not compare our fabulous show like our NBTNMKK, with that boring, monotonous and over - dramatic show.. I watched the kidnap drama in the show, it was very much forced, and any intelligent viewer can understand that what they did was a TRP gathering gimmick.. But here in our NBTNMKK, we have a silent but strong villain in the show, in the name of dinanath, so this could happen, as the villain may try to hamper MM's mission, so he is doing Nanhi kidnap.. So, the Kidnap track in our show is very much logical, and completely in line with the storyline.. It has many purposes - to bring MM closer, to increase Papaji's faith in Mohan and develop their bond and so on.. So IMO, this Kidnap track is absolutely logical and is not any mimic..

very very very well said

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

attiya1.3--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index