Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Can't believe NBT now mimicking other telly...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

big_007

big_007

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Just read an article on TOI where it's mentioned that in coming epis of NBT nanhi gets kidnapped and Mohan go for rescue...We can presume during that rescue operation Mohan surely will get hurt and this way Megha feel soft for him...Now the same kind of trck has been shown in another telly of same time slot in another channel...So ye nahbat bhi aa gaya...NBT is now borrowing ideas from those cheap and formula serials to shoot up the TRP...quite frustrating...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nageshanirudhmamata279manesha76anji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't believe NBT now mimicking other telly..." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
It is not like that suman bro.. I request u to not compare our fabulous show like our NBTNMKK, with that boring, monotonous and over - dramatic show.. I watched the kidnap drama in the show, it was very much forced, and any intelligent viewer can understand that what they did was a TRP gathering gimmick.. But here in our NBTNMKK, we have a silent but strong villain in the show, in the name of dinanath, so this could happen, as the villain may try to hamper MM's mission, so he is doing Nanhi kidnap.. So, the Kidnap track in our show is very much logical, and completely in line with the storyline.. It has many purposes - to bring MM closer, to increase Papaji's faith in Mohan and develop their bond and so on.. So IMO, this Kidnap track is absolutely logical and is not any mimic..

Edited by Udhay - 18 May 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghavi8rreyanageshanirudhmamata279kapukoashoo_buttpriyu_friendattiya1.3aimin-Swetha--raiAasma-mini_ksg_ARNirjhor105madhubansenDee_76swavai2SupanpreetAdorableTroubleMaz.-Deb-shanu4--khushi--shamilSunShine_A

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by big_007

Just read an article on TOI where it's mentioned that in coming epis of NBT nanhi gets kidnapped and Mohan go for rescue...We can presume during that rescue operation Mohan surely will get hurt and this way Megha feel soft for him...Now the same kind of trck has been shown in another telly of same time slot in another channel...So ye nahbat bhi aa gaya...NBT is now borrowing ideas from those cheap and formula serials to shoot up the TRP...quite frustrating...

Are yaar dusere Serial main sab kuch audience par thop rahe hain . NBT main yeh sab toh hona hi tha as Dinanath is a cruel man  . Please do not compare humara pyaara Serial with that pathetic Saas-Bahu stereo typical saga . 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaramamata279ashoo_buttgeet261attiya1.3-Swetha-madhubansen-raiAasma-mini_ksg_ARDee_76SupanpreetAdorableTroubleshanu4shamil--Udhay--

--khushi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--khushi--

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i wont agree...  
in the other show they showed kidnapping tarck when there wasn't any need , any plot...  they suddenly showed kidnapping track ...but in case go NBTNMKK  this plot was decided even first day of the show...we all know Amar case is a biggg mistry & dinanath is not a gud man who will not harm vyas family...
somewhere we all were ready for such happenings in NBT as it doesn't make any sense that Mohan collect all evidences & publish it & bang on Amar proved innocent...they can't make it as a fairy tale...
we have a villain so such kidnapping & attack on vyas family members r very much acceptable...
I dont think they r copying anybody...
and one more thing if they actually wanted to copy that show than believe me by now we would have countless romantic scenes b/w Meghan...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rreyamamata279ashoo_buttrukvijAskariattiya1.3-Swetha-mini_ksg_ARNirjhor105madhubansen-raiAasma-Dee_76swavai2SupanpreetAdorableTroubleshamil--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@Khushi: Completely agreed, yaar.. If our show was mimicking that show, then by now we would have had a number of shirtless scenes of Mohan bhaiya and unbearably long eyelock sessions, intolerable drama and so on.. Thank god our NBTNMKK is not mimicking any show.. I love NBTNMKK as it is now..

Edited by Udhay - 18 May 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279kapukoashoo_butt-Swetha-Nirjhor105madhubansenswavai2-raiAasma-mini_ksg_ARDee_76AdorableTroubleSupanpreet--khushi--shamil

-lightinfested-

IF-Rockerz

-lightinfested-

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
this ws sum wht expected by , i long ago made an assuption of kidnapping or attack on MM  ... when d whole game plan of DN  wid koyel ws learned i uderstood tht he will be upto sum thing lyk dis ... its a common business ... any ways extortion or any such reason where powerful ppl are invoved posses such tactics only sooo its nt OTT or saas bahu in any way ... ony fact is i expected addu to be victim as mohan n aadu relation needs to grow n if we take reality check such kidnaaper prefer younger chid n addu being jus 6yrs wuld have been cheery on the cake fr dem ... bt any ays its nanhi ... if such thing lyk kidnapping n warning ot thearting wont take place den it wuld have been lyk fairy tale and saas bahu coz reality s dis ... its my viewSmile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279attiya1.3-Swetha-madhubansenDee_76AdorableTroubleSupanpreet--khushi--shamilmanesha76

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
First of all, comparison is not allowed here at all. 

So how can you expect Mohan's mission of exposing DN to go smoothly without any problems? It's natural for the victim's family to be attacked cause they are standing against someone who's rich, has many contacts and is capable to do almost anything. Even the law is somewhat under his control. DN might got to know about Mohan reopening the case and hence he'd surely go to any extent to make his mission flop and any enemy, at first, would think to attack the weakness of his rival, isn't it? So here the kidnapping track is very logical and fits the plot. I think that the story is going in a perfect way. Now we'll see how actually the lives of the crime reporters and victims are! Obviously Mohan doesn't only sit in PL and write stories but gets into many adventures with the criminals in his professional life. 

I haven't watched PV and I don't think I need to watch it just for the sake to compare. I'm satisfied with the kidnapping track in NBT cause it's very much realistic. 

Just one suggestion.. Have faith on CVs. They have ALWAYS surprised us. Smile 

Edited by -Bidzie- - 19 May 2012 at 12:17am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279ashoo_buttattiya1.3-Swetha-madhubansenswavai2Dee_76Nirjhor105mini_ksg_ARakruzSupanpreetAdorableTroubleSilentsoulshamil--khushi--

Supanpreet

IF-Dazzler

Supanpreet

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Ab hamare itne friends ne itne sare logic de diye hai so i think or kuch kehne ki jarurat nahi hai.. Yeh koi copy nahi hai.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279ashoo_buttmadhubansenmini_ksg_ARDee_76-Deb---Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.