Comedy Circus to complete 300 episodes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Comedy Circus

Optimystix's show Comedy Circus on Sony Entertainment Television has been tickling the funny bones of the masses since 2007. And this laughter riot is all set complete 300 successful episodes.

To commemorate the achievement, the makers will bring in every comedian who has been associated with the show since its first season. The key performers during this special episode will be Shweta Tiwari, Rajesh Kumar, Varun Badola, Sharad Kelkar and Ali Asgar. They will be performing hilarious acts and gags. The judges, as we know, are Archana Puran Singh, Rohit Shetty and Sohail Khan. Shruti Seth will be the host for this glitzy evening.

When contacted Rajesh Kumar regarding the episode, he said, " Yes, I am very much a part of 300th episode. We haven't shot as yet so I can't say what it's going to be like but I am sure it will be great fun and old memories will get refreshed. Audience should gear up for loads of comedy."

Saturday (19 May 2012) will mark the completion of 300 episodes.

Source: Tellychakkar 

Edited by dayafan1 - 18 May 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumr.YaJuShI.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comedy Circus to complete 300 episodes" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thnx misbindas for dis info

lakshmikumr

lakshmikumr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Well deserving show, ek celebration tho bantha hai,  what do u say yashi,divya,lucky Tongue

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikumr

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Well deserving show, ek celebration tho bantha hai,  what do u say yashi,divya,lucky Tongue

i really want a banner for this forumSmile

lakshmikumr

lakshmikumr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Ya , banner would be nice, but if any body know  to make one .

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

i can make one but there are no banner contests.Confused

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya.n.t

i can make one but there are no banner contests.Confused

yr agr banner contest conduct kr b diya to b iss forum pe koi intersted hi ni h participate krne k liye Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top