seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
indu is a great actor!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

guys!!!! DOnt miss today's episode!!!!!!StarStarStarStarStar

Watch it for the sake of our dear INDU SINGH

pehle indu ke liye kuch taliya baja dijiyeClapClapClapClapClap

Episode starts with MAlti devi still scolding SadanandLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
,,she believes that whatever happened to indu is because of sadanand but indu is not sure abt it.He is in a fix,,whether to believe sanchi or not...

At home,sanchi and her mother are decorating their house,,suddenly they heard a knock and sanchi found a lot of reporters outside their house.They all came to interview sanchi as she topped the university.During interview they asked her about Indu singh ,and basking in her new glory she spitted all the truth to the reporters.Even sanchi's mom said a few words to the reporters.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL(Really I cant believe she committed such a big blunder)

Next day in jail Indu is reading everything sanchi said in the newspaper. with really good expressions.(GREAT ACTOR I TELL ULOLLOLLOLLOL)He got really very angry...Suddenly reporters came to police station to interview Indu..(I cant believe they let it happen in police station)...Reporters told him everything sanchi said to them and that made indu very furious and he strangled one of the reporters...U GUYS SHOULD JUST WATCH IT!!!HEHEHEHE

Sanchi and her family saw all this on television and they got really upset and worried.Veena warned sanchi about indu saying that their interview turned out to be a huge mistake and indu can do something really bad to them now.Sanchi and her family are really worried Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

When indu's friends confirmed the news abt sanchi's betrayal,,Indu turned into a real angry monster and warned sanchi for the consequences.He said something like"abhi zindagi barbad ki kahan hai sanchi mathur,ab hum karenge...Tumne hamara bahut pyar muhabbat vala roop dekha hai,ab hum tumko apna ye roop dikhayenge"hahahahahhahahah(No! he wasnt laughing like that)

Radha brought food for sadanand and he asked abt their lawyer.Radha scolded sadanand for not being  a good husband.
Indu saw all this nuisance and when radha was leaving he asked her to deliver a letter to sanchi.Episode ends with indu smiling over his own idea.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Precap:-----

sanchi got the letter but thet didnt show what was written in it.Just to assure u guys it wasnt written with blood.hhehehehehheheheLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Clap

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Nas1miratoonachhedalogic65parbhudayalamir81bcclkwebbeldent4usuki11madanikeUDEYLovePrajaFaayeyRashmi04angels_eyes_mahi_l0veyNamzzroshaeldsouza91Princess_123lashyFallen Angelsallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update 18 may 2012_OMG" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
wow splendid... hats off man kya likha hai fullon entertaining as well... he he yup watched todays epi and seriously our indu acted so well luv his expressions... and the way he delivers that dialogue abhi zindagi barbaad kaha ki hai sanchi mathur,ab hum karenge... ROFL but the way u wrote seriously nice yaar...  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYFaayeynancy1996Rashmi04Namzz

UDEY

UDEY

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
LOL ... Good job  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Faayeyroshaeldsouza91Namzz

suki11

suki11

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Yay I actually watched today's epi in full! The Indu scenes were great, I agree with Veenaji when she said Indu looked like a Tiger when he was in jail. The way he was pacing around the jail and the flash in his eyes, in fact every gesture he made, alluded to a caged and wounded beast. Lol I wouldn't have been surprised to see he had spouted a tail that swished in anger! Kudos again to AD, for his brilliant performance!

I'm well annoyed with the CV's though. Why do they show Sanchi and the Mathurs blowing her trumpet about how smart, brainy, and genius like she is one epi, when the next day they show acting like a complete idiot?! When I saw the press scene I was like wth, just yesterday I said I was praying that they don't Sanchi as the fool that blabs!
Has Sanchi lost her mind?! Why the hell was she spilling everything to the press?! Didn't she realise that they were going to erm...actually write and publish what she said!? Lol and the next day she was like 'doh, I think I might have made a mistake'. There's no might about it, Sanchi, you made a whopper of a mistake. And this time she can't even say hate blinded her, like when she made the dumb move of sending Indu to jail. Because this time she did what she did in sheer arrogance, as she thought she had knocked the mighty Indu Singh of his pedestal, she was untouchable. Glad to see that belief was shattered when she saw a majorly pissed off Indu in jail! Plus I think the press fawning all over her also had something to do with her sudden case of loose lips.

We know all what Indu's revenge is going to be. Sigh I actually cringed watching the SBS and SBB clips today. The only highlight was that AD looked damn hot as Indu, even when he was acting all pagal.

Also one noteworthy point is that Malti Devi has gone away to pray for Indu, but why hasn't she contacted her powerful hubby to get their son out of jail?! In fact where are all the contacts she was bragging about when she initially threatened the Mathurs?

I wonder how Indu is going to get out of jail. Like I said yesterday I will so be rofling if Indu walks free by legal methods. No corrupt aide, no show of brute force, but simply by following the letter of the law he is released. Sanchi the wannabe lawyer will then start cursing the corrupt system for not supporting her lol!

Oh plus the best moment in the today's epi had to be guddo telling Indu to get Sanchi locked up for mentally harassing him! I swear I practically laughed my socks off! Guddo is so hilarious! Can you imagine the look on Sanchi's face if she was arrested for mentally harassing Indu?! Now that would be a Kodak moment, as she pulls her best W*F face!

I don't want the weekend now! As I can't wait till next week! Let the action continue, and INSA encounters explode in fireworks!

Edited by suki11 - 18 May 2012 at 3:23pm

madanikeUDEYFaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. This is getting interesting !! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks

madanike

madanike

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I mean I never thought they would show sanchi so stupid and foolish.I mean even a person with no brains will never the truth to anyone but this female thinking so proud and brainy of herself told this to the entire world.does she think she is inevitable?or what .When they say that she thinks so carefully b4 doing anything but now where did all her ideas go to.I loved what veenaji said to sanchi about the boiling water.ON UR FACE SANCHI MATHURWink

Edited by madanike - 18 May 2012 at 8:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYFaayeyroshaeldsouza91

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode except for Saanchi's blunder. After reading yesterday's update I was SO sure someone else leaked the news.. couldnt believe today they showed Saanchi so STUPID today! Felt like saying "RUK jaaa Saanchi... hush! Ruk Jaa!!! Poll khul jayegi!!!"

Rest was amazing!! Cannot wait for the court scenes and Indu Singh to get out.. Did you all catch the SBS? This time marriage seems full and final! 

Today, 2 big observations for me:
 -- Indu Singh finally has lost his trust in Saanchi as she did after the poster kand, and whatever followed that. 
 -- Saanchi made a a very public blunder like Indu Singh did with his precipitous and public declaration  of  "lub"( that's how he said love :)) which set the ball rolling in today's direction.

Now.. we are ready for clash of the Titans! Can't wait!!

suki11UDEYFaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.