Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hello guys! Hug My first post on this forum, but i have been watching this show since the beginning, It's super awesome, am a fan. Avinesh is an amazing actor! Kudos to him. Star

So coming to the point of my post, I have serious doubts on MIL's sweet and loving character, in a show like CSM it's apparent to doubt on every character, in such a case the most innocent-looking one too falls under the radar. 

It striked me when in today's episode not once but twice, Aija's behaviour was a bit off. First when she asked Kabir as to why he was keeping a police force alert outside. Well even the lil kid of the house would be smart to figure that one out ErmmLOL 

and secondly the imposter meets MIL And she asks him whether she blessed Aditi or not. The imposter responded in a very simple manner that she couldn't shower her 'blessings that well as the police interrupted her.
And the next statement from MIL falls like a cue for the imposter. She introduced her DIL and son. and she referred clearly that the kid is the jaan of the house. Now why would Aija introduce later and not earlier? and even if she introduced them later, why only them.

I might be looking too much into this...but well i then remembered the hospital scene, in which Aija was thoroughly upset abt Kabir. She had asked Aditi aka Neha to go home. After a while when Aditi joined them at Kabir's hospital bed. MIL was shocked and asked in a rather different tone as to what was she doing here. 

So this could be possible, maybe Aija is a master planner in this whole Chhal Sheh aur Maat game, well the show has many layers! and i might be completely off the route in the mystery. But well that's the fun in the thriller, to guess and when proven wrong, guess again ;P

Also i think the show deserves much more appreciation that it's getting, will try and be much more active here :)

Thanks for reading! Embarrassed

Any similar thoughts? Do share your views :)

Edited by TheWandmaker - 25 May 2012 at 9:14am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

krishi123swarajgirkavitha_gurramRSG19CB-fanjazzy28shubabegumyellowpursesuprianurulainRoohasamia-Purva--Chinky-bluedreamz953-yati-prc_fan1tanvismilearunima_LUITalialeavesandwavesEnigmatic_Angelseelaksmz.jessZaYaHolicsoni595-Eris-anji-miraBHAVII-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MIL- The MasterMind? Updated pg 5" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

i also doubt her since da day she made entry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Privately I've always  maintained at home that the MIL would turn out to be the culprit. Look at the evidence:

1 . Kabir and Karan - Kabbir stands to lose the property if Aditi is killed, and he brought her lookalike to pose as Aditi. So if Aditi was that vital to him, he would not kill her in the first instance.

2. Mama and Kabir's brother - They are evil but totally clueless about Neha being an impostor. If either one of them had had Aditi killed they would've known that Neha is lying.

Mami and Aditi's SIL: Both seem to be too stupid and are bystanders only. They can gain or lose nothing if Kabir gets rich o r not.

Aija: She's Kabir's step-mom. While talking about her the first time we get to know that till the time Kabir grew up she only handled the business. She would not want Kabir to inherit Aditi's property and become independently wealthy. If Kabir gets married to Neha and it is proved that Neha is an impostor then his claim on Aditi's property becomes shaky. He cannot claim Aditi's property as her husband if he's married to someone else. Aija is insisting that this wedding has to take place as soon as possible.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aliaAnotherAdmirerseelaks.Angel

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@Rimzy- thank you for your reply, glad i am not the only one to think so :D :P

@Chitrashi- wow! those are some points you brought to the discussion ! It strengthen the theory by leaps and bounds and raises some other questions too. 

If Aija wants them to get married ASAP, then whose trying to get Neha/Aditi killed? These points contradict each other, coz in my post above MIL falls under the radar as she gives the next cue to the imposter. 
Also Kabir and Neha's marriage wont be valid, as Neha is already married, so that would make their marriage void as per the law. So basically that wouldn't really affect Kabir's claim on property as Aditi's husband. 

I agree that Mama, and Kabir's brother aren't that smart. LOL Sister-in-laws seemed like bystanders to me too, but with the second one seeing the tape, i feel CSM wishes to say 'don't underestimate any character' LOL

seelaks

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
True Kabir and Neha's marriage would not be valid, but I think Aija does not know about Rishi and that's why she's trying to get Kabir married in so much hurry.

As for Aditi/Neha murder plot I have a feeling that Arya and the other lawyer they brought in are going to turn out to be important players. So far they hold the property of Aditi. They would not want such a  vast property to go out of their hands. I missed a few episodes in between so not totally sure if Arya is really dead. But how Aditi's parents died is also unexplained so far.

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

True Kabir and Neha's marriage would not be valid, but I think Aija does not know about Rishi and that's why she's trying to get Kabir married in so much hurry.

As for Aditi/Neha murder plot I have a feeling that Arya and the other lawyer they brought in are going to turn out to be important players. So far they hold the property of Aditi. They would not want such a  vast property to go out of their hands. I missed a few episodes in between so not totally sure if Arya is really dead. But how Aditi's parents died is also unexplained so far.

I think Arya is dead, they showed speculations based on the blood tracks in the jungle..presuming Arya to be dead. Actually i missed a few episodes too after that LOL

I feel Aija doesn't want the marriage but can't openly refuse the solution brought forward by the old lady whom she promises to have dire faith in.
Also if the lawyers want to get Aditi killed why would they be upset with Kabir getting shot? When the officer was on call, it felt like the mastermind of the murder plot was upset.
Let's see how things unfold. The show is really unpredictable, viewers are supposed to expect the unexpected. Just that even then the revelations made are beyond imagination, that's something i love about the show :) 

It was nice talking to you, i g2g now :) G'Nite Embarrassed

Edited by TheWandmaker - 18 May 2012 at 2:10pm

seelaks

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
nice post..
yes i m too doubting ija from the very beginning..she is really suspicious..
i def think kabir is her step-son..
i can't understand onething..if she kills aditi what will she gain..?
 i mean still the money is not transferred to aditi's account..
Confused
even kabir tried to do that but was failed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koneru_sunny1seelaks

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I think they mentioned in the first few episodes itself that Kabir is her stepson.

My thinking is that she does not want Kabir to be independent of her. She's handled the business till Kabir grew up so she still manages the things, but if he gets Aditi's property then she would not have any say in that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirerseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.