Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Just a quick post. 

I'd made the point before that the all contestants perhaps wouldn't have been this rude had it not been for DC's own putting the idea of himself and Meenakshi into their heads.

And once that achieved its purpose, he slowly but surely started showing them the "cracks" and "distance" in DC's and Meenakshi's "relationship."

He started first by telling her he's given forgiven her and given her one last chance.

Then Meenakshi, the completely naive Meenakshi, questioned DC about Sameer.  To her, she's just asking based on her different dynamic with DC. But to the others, they see another reason for her to be so bold.  He then cuts her down by making it clear he does what he wants, and doesn't need her permission or approval.

This was the start of the "cracks" beginning to form in the eyes of the other contestants.

Then came his strict warning about not seeing Sameer.  By this time the contestants themselves are pretty sure that DC-Meenakshi "kahani" has come to an end.

And now comes the Akshat-Meenakshi angle.  This won't remove the previous rumour from their minds as DC told Roshni.  They will just think Meenakshi has moved on to someone else.  If DC throws in Alan into the mix...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanvampyrgirlrichaApoorvaFanS.H.I.E.L.D.chand1234Taiyonoimipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Elephant in the Room" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Damn! You just made me realize that at this rate, Meenu's character will be assassinated. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaApoorvaFankasturika_kashuS.H.I.E.L.D.KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
That is what DC is uttering again and again

"Kya Keemat Chukayegi Meenakshi Dancing Star Banne keliye?"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaS.H.I.E.L.D.kasturika_kashuchand1234TheBlackJaguarshanti05

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

That is what DC is uttering again and again

"Kya Keemat Chukayegi Meenakshi Dancing Star Banne keliye?"
I agree.  I'll just copy and paste what I had written in kasturika_kashu's AkShi or alan-meenakshi thread.

I've said a few times that I want Meenakshi to change and be different. Even in the end acknowledge and accept that this is the price of fame.  I would love it if we see such a journey.  She won't be a Roshni who will let everything overtake her and then come crashing down. But she shouldn't be the same Meenakshi she is now. She can't be the same Meenakshi and survive in the cutthroat entertainment industry.  There needs to be a balance.

As for DC. And I keep repeating this.  He expects a backlash from her.  But her acceptance is what will hit DC.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
DC is such an interesting character. He may not stoop too low but he will play the twisted game and mess-up each participant's brain to ensure that his show is a success.

Meenakshi may foil his plans in the future and it's highly possible that she may turn out to be the strongest -- both mentally and talent wise -- and check-mate DC. The creator can just create -- the creation has a mind of its own. Example: Sameer. I don't think even DC foresaw that Sameer will be battling for his life.

I just hope the production quality of this show gets a little better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanS.H.I.E.L.D.KhatamKahanishanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@likarsh, I agree. DC expects Meenakshi to learn to lash out and respond.. but as of now she is a cry baby...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
The  kya Keemat Tag has to always be remembered according to me

At every juncture Meenakshi will face challenges, she will seek friendship in many individuals, but dymanics may change and these very people may go against her, these changes either will make her strong to go on further or she may break down..

As Dc said there will be a time when she wants to quit the show and thats when Climax may happen.

But with all these happening many things might just take place..
Processes Execution and Termination is not in amyones controll Planning maybe but how how it gets processed and executed and the THE END side is only going to happen by the chracaters who are in this drama and they also have no clue about it and r playing their part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the replies guys.  I agree the Kya Keemat tag is/should always be remembered.  DC plays some twisted games, but behind it there is some reasoning.  Meenakshi needs learn to fight back to survive in the industry.  She also needs to pay some kind of price.  I can only hope the writers continue and address all these factors and give us some story with real depth and characterization. I don't want to see the same Meenakshi six months from now. i want a Meenakshi that's a bit more street-smart, but not one who lets fame overtake her completely.

In short, just copying and pasting what I had written before

But either way, I can buy that fame costs these things.  If the writers had guts, I wouldn't mind Meenaxi understanding everything was done to make her stronger, while taking the greatest offence in his perpetuation that she was having some kind of illicit relationship.  But then she herself acknowledge, you know what...that's this murky entertainment world, and that's the price of fame. Still wouldn't excuse DC for placing that perpetuation, but it would be a harsh blow for him to see that this girl to become more 'real' from the wide eyed innocent, seedhi-sadhi ladki she was.

Instead of her lashing out at him, her acceptance would cut deeper.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.