SS HAMESHA APKE SAATH RAHEGA-2(new post page 3)

ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends😃
Thanks to all of you for supporting me ,without your supports it was really hard to continue with the FF ,but all your love and support have encouraged me to write and write🤗

Here I am continuing with the further story  of
SS HAMESHA APKE SAATH RAHEGA

Thanks for  encouraging me

Link to previous thread of SS HAMESHA APKE SAATH RAHEGA

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1161817

Link to Consolidate Version

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1161817&TPN=109

Last but not least

Thanks friends  for your lovely support
😃
Friends m sorry since I am straing with new thread.
Edited by ruha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruha thumbnail
Story till Date😊

In Aryan's room

Ajay(Almost jumping to the bed):naa jaane yeh ladkiyaan din bhar bhuki pyasi kaise rahti hai,meri toh poori band baj gayi

Boxer who was taking pillow :Vart Neha ne rakha teri band kyu baaj jayi mammu

Ajay bitted his tongue

Aryan(smiling):Kyuki Ajay ne bhi vart rakha tha

Shotgun who was covering himself under blanket got up by a jerk:Wait wait;what did you said

Aryan:Ajay ne vart rakha tha

Shotgun(smiling):You mean to say; ki say Ajay purra din ,bina kuch khaye(looking to Ajay mischievously) piye  raha ,not a single drop of water

Aryan(smiling):Hmmm

Zubin (who was lying trying to sleep):main to faint hi ho jata

Ajay:nahi hota,Love  give you the strength

Boxer,shotgun,Zubin in chorus:Oye hoye

They started teasing Ajay

Aryan who had just lied on the bed next to Boxer  ,suddenly something striked his mind,Shotgun saying purra din bhuka pyasa, zubin saying main faint ho jata,Deepika not doing nastha,little faintness of Deepika,and after drinking water Deepika feeling nice

Turning aside Aryan (Thinking):kahi Deepika ne bhi toh vart toh nahi rakha tha

Aryan(Mind1):Naah

Aryan(Mind2):May be possible

Aryan(Mind1):lekin kiske liye

Aryan(Mind2):kahi mere liye

Aryan:Oh God ,kya ho gaya hai mujhe ,Why I am thinking like this,why I am behaving like this ,today also when she was buttoning my Kurta ,kya ho gaya tha mujhe ,kya soch rahi hogi who mere bare main
ruha thumbnail

Special Squad Office

Deepika:Kitne baar samjhaya hai maine  tum sab ko,dekha naa aaj woh lawyer kaise tula hua tha yeh sabit karne main ki Suraj ko tum logo ne torture karke majboor kiya ki woh  yeh gunah aapne sir pe le le aur woh bekasoor hai,thanks to Joya ki uske statement ne case hamare favour main kiya,(Ajay gave a smile to Boxer,who inturn gave  him a smile),dekha naa launch break ke phele lawyer kaise questioning kar raha tha ,Three of should thank God ki usne mujhse questioning  karne ke phele hi launch break ho gaya and then he doesn't asked such questions nahi toh

Deepika realized something ,she saw a winning smile on  the face of Ajay ,Aryan and Boxer

Deepika(understanding):Disgusting Aaryan

Aryan:lekin

Deepika:Kya lekin Aaryan ,Bolo mujhe achanak kya ho gaya us lawyer ko ki usne  questioning hi change kar di,you guys have threatened him also  naa

Aryan:Haan Deepika lekin

Deepika: Just Disgusting keeping hand on her head literally upset

Boxer:Deepika that's not his  fault Aryan ko pata bhi nahi tha,(with his head down )we did it

Ajay(taking promise):Sachi ,Aryan ko nahi pata tha ,we informed him afterwards

Deepika gave a  killing look to them

Aryan(coming to there rescue)Deepika agar yeh log aisa nahi karte toh ho sakta tha ki ek gunhegar yohi chut jata ,catching her from her shoulder tum manti hona  jis insaan ne 2-2 ladkiyon ki zindagi khatam kar di,joh society ke liye ek  khatra tha ,use sazzza milni jaroori thi naa deepika ,

Deepika gave a glance to his hands which were firmly holding her shoulders  ,understanding Aryan leaved her

Deepika:Ok but please this is the last time

Aryan ,Ajay ,Boxer nodded smilingly

Yes it was always the same way,Deepika use to scold them for there steps which would take them under pressure ,she use to always warn them ,but at the last she ad to forgive them

She sat on her chair thinking the same 

She recalled Social worker's case where she said to Aryan:Tumhare case solve karne ke passion main aake is baar maine rule bend karna allow kiya ,but sorry not the next time

and Aryan said her:Dekthe hai

ruha thumbnail

She leaned on the chair ,God what a hectic day it was for all of them ,just when she found Aryan sitting just infront of her on the chair,she straightened up

Aryan extending her a cup :Tired

Taking it from him:Hmm very much,thanks

She gave  a glance on both the cups:Tea??????? Kya baat hai Aryan 

Aryan(smiling little):hmm woh kya hai,I am not in the mood to take more scoldings from you ,I know my daily dose of coffee is over ,aur agar main abhi cofe lata toh rather than freshening up your mood you would have spoiled it .

Deepika smiling:Aryan

After drinking tea

Aryan:Feeling better now

Deepika:Very fresh,actually I was needing it hardly ,lekin uth ke jaane ki himaat nahi ho rahi thi

Aryan:hoti bhi kaise  ,kal din bhar tum bhuki pyaasi joh thi

Deepika was taken aback with such a revival

Aryan:Shayad Vart rakha tha tumne??????

Deepika(unable to lie):Hmmm

Aryan:kya jaroorat thi ,(Deepika gave him a look) Aryan continuing:Ermm...Umm ...I mean ... ki health is first ,waise bhi I know  the man marrying you will be always happy

Deepika blinked her eyes twice  trying to believe what she had heard,no doubt that what Aryan had said was true but it was hard to believe for Deepika that Aryan was saying it.

They shared a intimate eye contact

Just when the phone of her table ranged

Aryan took up the phone trying to compose himself

Aryan:Hello

Aryan:kaha

Aryan:We are coming

ruha thumbnail

Aryan(looking to Deepika):New case

Deepika:Kaha

Aryan going to his table taking out his gun:jungle main ek ladki ki body mili hai

Aryan:I am going there

Deepika(straightening herself):Going nahi Aryan say coming  I told you na shub hota hai

Aryan (smiling):Aschii

Deepika blinked his eyes with sweet surprise, He was, He surely was in a very good mood today and no doubt this made her happier from inside.

Aryan coming out of his cabin:Ajay,Boxer ,Neha,Shotgun,Zubin New case

Deepika surely was very happy infact she had forgotten what happened in the court and though she hadn't slept from the last night and now it was 6'o clock in the evening she was feeling fresh

Not that she hadn't heard Bangla from Aryan's mouth before ,before too he had spoken Bangla but once  or twice

Deepika leaning back to her chair smiled on Aryan Bangla pronunciation, her whole body shivered out with the sweet remembrance of the first time Aryan spoke in Bangla that too which her heart ever wanted to hear from him

Deepika  came home  from the office,after keeping the bag she went to Aryan's room  to found Mrs. Gosh and Aryan talking

Mrs.Gosh:Delhi university se M.B.B.S kiya phir  I.P.S ki exam di,after working for almost 6 months with Delhi department she had been send for special training to London for almost 2 years

Aryan(mumbling):Haan Deepika ne jikr kiya tha

Mrs.Gosh:Kuch kaha beta

Aryan:Nahi phir

Mrs.Gosh:After completion of her training She resumed her office as a chief Forensic expert

Aryan:Then

Before Mrs.Gosh could answer

Deepika:After working for almost four-five  years I  was transferred to Mumbai,before joining Special squad I worked here for almost 2-3 years  Then I was send to Special Squad,uske baad to tum jante hi ho.

Aryan (smiling):Haan

Mrs.Gosh(In Bengali):Areey Gudiya kab aayi

Deepika(in Bengali):bas abhi hi,jab aap log batein kar rahe thae

Mrs.Gosh(in Bengali):Haan,he was feeling very bore,actually after Oonurag came for his regular check up at evening

Deepika(interrupting(In Bengali)):Kya  kaha bhaiya ne

Mrs.Gosh(In Bengali):He is recovering fast,He said he has a great will power which is very important

Deepika(smiling) (In Bengali):Woh toh hai

Deepika  settled beside him to check his pulse

Mrs.Gosh(In Bengali):jab se Oonurag ne kaha hai you are recovering fast tab se peche hi pad gaya hai,necche jane ke liye ,saying bed pe pade pade I am feeling like hell

While checking his pulse

Deepika gave a look to Aryan nodding his head with a expression which she always have when Aryan is about to take a good lecture dose from her and though Aryan was unable to understand the language ,but her one expression was enough  for him to predict what was her next step

After checking the pulse

Deepika:Aryannn

Aryan(making a puppy face):kya hua?

Deepika:Jaise tumhe pata nahi

Mrs.Gosh(interjecting) (In Bengali):Sahi toh hai,joh raat raat bhar kaam kare,uske liye bed pe rahna mukil toh hoga hi naa

Deepika(Getting up) (In Bengali):Haan maa lekin  saath saath health ka bhi kayaal rakhna padega naa and again security is the main reason why I don't want him to go outside of the home even this room ,infact usi karan se maine newspaper bhi office main le jana shuru kar diya hai taki galati se bhi newspaper Aryan ke haath na lage and Padmaji  sab se jayada faithful staff hai Bhaiya ke clinic main  aur akali bhi rahti hai isliye hi unhe yaha appoint kiya hai,taki woh ek month yaha humare saath rahe and security reason ke chale hi maid ko bhi choda,I know aappe work load jyada ho gaya

Mrs.Gosh(In Bengali):Chup pagali,Aryan  is just like my Oonurag ,usse badke kaam thode hi ha mere liye,aur kya main nahi janti meri beti kitna baada risk le rahi hai, ek bhi galati kitni bhari paad sakti hai

Aryan who was fully frustrated with not understanding a single word :Arey koi dhyan dega main bhi yaha hoon

Deepika  and Mrs.Gosh smiled understanding the meaning,Deepika trying her best to suppress her smile

Mrs.Gosh:Aryan beta tum bhi Bangla sikh lo

Aryan(Smiling):Not a bad idea

Mrs.Gosh:Main tumhare liye tea lati hoon

Deepika:needed very much

Mrs.Gosh:I know

Mrs.Gosh left the room

Aryan(giving a look to Deepika):Tired

Deepika(trying not to show):Not really

Aryan(trying to find out ):haan main joh nahi hoon office main tumhe taang karne

Deepika(her heart aching):Aaryan

Aryan(looking straight in the eyes of Deepika):How is Ajay and Boxer

Deepika(trying to avert her eyes):Theek hai

Aryan(smiling feebly):Aur Shotgun

Deepika:he is also fine

Aryan:Zubin abhi bhi late aata hai

Deepika(smiling)(nodding): kabhi kabhi

Aryan:Deepika aisi kaun si wagah hai ki main apne friends se baat nahi kar sakta,aur woh mujhse milne nahi aa sakte

Deepika:Mujhpe barosa karte ho naa Aryan

Aryan  was quiet thinking she ever side this question using her this question

Deepika:Kaho Aryan karte ho naa mujhpe barosa

Aryan nodded

Deepika taking his hand in her:Toh promise karo mujhse tum yeh question wapas nahi puchoge ,kisi se nahi

Aryan:Deepika yeh

Deepika(Interjecting):Promise me Aryan you will not ask this question again ,I will let you know when right time come

Not getting any response

Deepika(Questionigly):Aryan

Aryan(nodding):I promise

Just when Mrs.Gosh enter with a cup of tea for Deepika and some fruits for Aryan

Mrs.Gosh extended a cup of tea to Deepika and plate of fruits to Aryan

Aryan not wanting to eat but took it respecting Mrs.Gosh

Mrs.Gosh :Tum log baat karo I am down in the hall with padmaji

Deepika nodded

Before Mrs.Gosh would leave

Deepika:Mumma

Mrs.Gosh turned

Deepika went near her

Kissing her mother's forehead:Aami tomake bhalobashi maa

Mrs.Gosh:me too Gudiya

Mrs.Gosh left room

Aryan(smiling):I must better learn Bangla very fast

Deepika(coming and sitting):Sikh lo

Aryan:Tum sikhaogi

Deepika(sipping tea):haan,why not?bolo kab se sikhna hai

Aryan:Abhi se

Deepika:Phele apne fruits khatam karo

Aryan:Oh come on Deepika I don't have any mood

Deepika:Toh mumma ko kyun nahi bol diya aisa

Aryan;Nahi bol sakta

Deepika:Kyun?

Aryan:Bas nahi bol sakta

Deepika(suppressing her smile):Koi baat nahi ab bol do main bula lati hoon Mumma ko

As Deepika was getting up Aryan catched her hand from his hand, though the grip was light and she could have taken out her hand easily but she was unable to do so her heart raced fast and fast  and she settled down .

Aryan left his grip saying:Accha  baba khata hoon,you know to Blackmail

And took  the grapes and putted them in his mouth

Deepika:Acche se khao Aryan,gale main phas jayega

Aryan:haan  haan kha raha hoon

After Ayan has finished up his plate

Deepika(smiling):Toh bolo kaha se shuruvat kare Bangla ki

Aryan(Thinking):What you said Auntyji in last when she brought tea

Aryan :Something like aami

Deepika: Aami tomake bhalobashi

Aryan: Yes exactly Deepika  Aami  tomake bhaloba kya hai

Deepika(smiling):Bashi

Aryan:  Aami  tomake bhalobashi

Aryan:What does this mean

Deepika:I love you

The moment she said ,she realized the meaning of her words  and Aryan was still

Aryan:Kya

Deepika(composing herself):Aami tomake bhalobashi matlab I love you

They shared a deep silence ,which was unbearable for both

Aryan(to himself):Break the silence damid ,kya bolu kya bolu,haan

Aryan:aur Khane ko kya bolte hai

Deepika:Khabo

Aryan:AAne ko

Deepika:Aschii

Aryan:Aschii

Neha :Kya hua Deepika akele akele kyun muskura rahi hoon

Deepika reverting herself from her thoughts :Arey Neha tum kab aayi

Neha:Jab tum kuch yaad karke muskura rahi thi

NOTE!!!:Italics are past happenings
ruha thumbnail

In Jungle

Aryan:aap???????

Lady1:Soumya ,Soumya  Irani  a  photographer in Icon magazine

Aryan :Aur aap??

Lady2:Diksha Mathur ,a reporter in Icon magazine

Diksha(pointing to the man who was answering Boxer):And he is Arvind Patel,co-writer of our article

Ajay:Aap log  itne sham ,yaha  jungle main kya karne aaye thae

Soumya: Actually we are writing an article about the wild life, so hum yaha snaps ke liye aaye thae

Soumya:Actually sir in the search of wild animal when we came to this direction we saw someone lying on the ground ,then we thought kahi kisi wild animal ne toh kisi ko jakmi nahi kiya,yeh soch ke with due precaution we came here ,lekin yaha aake dekha ki  girl was  lying here and she was shooted.

Diksha:Aur phir  humne aapko call kiya

Aryan:Ok we will call you if we need more information

Soumya:sure

Aryan moving to shotgun:Time of death

Shotgun:Aryan almost near 01:00 am

Boxer:Lekin agar yeh body kal raat se yaha thi toh abhi tak jungali janwar se body bachi toh nahi rahti

Aryan:yes that is the point

Shotgun:Aryan

Aryan and Boxer rushed to Shotgun

Shotgun:The lady was pregnant

Aryan settling down on his knees to observe:What?

Shotgun:Yes ,aur shayad 7-8 month pregnancy hai

Boxer: Ridiculous

Aryan closed his eyes composing himself:Aur kuch

Shotgun nodding his head in negative:Aur kuch nahi ,Aryan I think the murder was preplanned

Aryan:Hmm lag toh yahi raha hai,lekin kaun saala itna beraham ho sakta hai

Ajay coming near Aryan and showing him bracelet:Aryan yeh dekho,yeh bracelet yahi pada

tha,ho sakta hai killer ka ho

Aryan:Taking and analyzing it

Aryan:Yeh Bracelet toh  Gents bracelet hai

Aryan:Ok collect it and move the body to the office

Special Squad office

Discussion table 

Shotgun seating besides Zubin,Neha infront of Zubin besides Ajay Boxer  and Aryan standing Deepika seated just opposite to Aryan

Deepika:Any Leads ??

Aryan:No leads ,crime scene se hume sirf ek bracelet mila hai ,shayad culprit ka ho

Deepika  gave a look to Aryan who was standing unrestfully

Ajay:Body ko discover kiya teen logo ne jisme se do Icon magazine reporter hai aur ek Icon magazine ki Photographer

Shotgun:Time of death around 01:00 in night

Aryan:the question is raat ke 01:00 baje yeh ladki jungle main kya kar rahi thi

Ajay:Exactly

There was a silence for a moment

Deepika:What if the murder was done somewhere else and the body was thrown in jungle to dispose off

Aryan giving a look to Deepika: Quiet possible,aisa ho sakta hai

Shotgun:haan ,isliye we didn't got anything there

Deepika again gave a look to Aryan and this time while he was listening to Shotgun he felled that Deepika is staring him ,and he too gave a look to Deepika to find out the reason just when he saw Deepika looking to the empty chair and just when Deepika opened her mouth and  speak :Ary

Aryan took the chair and settled down in the chair

Deepika  stopped and nodded her head with a smile ,Aryan too had a smile on his face

Neha smiled looking to Ajay,Ajay and Boxer gave a smiling look to each other and Shotgun to smiled to himself

Aryan:Yes Deepika tum kuch kah rahi thi?

Deepika(smiling):nahi kuch nahi let me finish the Autopsy  first

Aryan(smiling):hmm

Aryan:Neha take the snaps from Zubin and make a  search

Neha nodded

Aryan:Ok guys get back to work Investigation koi aur lead milne ke baad hi shuru ho sakti hai,so be fast.

ruha thumbnail

Neha:Zubin  snaps????

Zubin: I am developing

Neha:Zubin be fast yaar,kitni der lagaoge

Zubin:ek baat nahi samaj aa rahi,case pe hum work toh kal hi karenge naa toh Aryan aaj kyun snaps ke peeche pada hai

Neha:Zubin who said you that  we will be working tomorrow

Zubin:Abhi baj kitna raha hai

Neha:10:15

Zubin:Toh Deepika Aryan ko bhejegi ghar aur hum work karenge kal

Neha (folding her hands in namaskar form):Very Good Zubin you are very brilliant ,lekin abhi snaps develop karo

Zubin(Smiling):Ok Ok,mere saath reh reh kar tum bhi brilliant ho jaogi

Ajay:Arey Neha tum yaha hoon aur main tumhe kaha kaha doondh raha tha

Neha:Ajay woh main  Snaps lene aayi thi ,lekin tum mujhe kyun doondh rahe thae

Ajay:What abhi tak snaps nahi liye

Neha:Zubin is developing

Ajay:Arey Zubin,kitna time lagega,photo develop karne main itna time lagayega toh ladki pasand karne main kitna lagayega

Zubin(Blushing):Ajay tum bhi naa

Ajay (smiling):Hooo Dekho Neha kaise sharma raha hai,jaise abhi hi ladki pasand karne jana hoon

Zubin blushed again

Ajay:Waise shaadi ka koi plan hai yah balbramchari rahne ka irada hain

Neha:Aaajaaay

Zubin:jana hai is Sunday

Ajay:Kaha

Zubin:ek rishta aya hai

Ajay(smiling happily):wowww ,acha isliye tujhe itna time lag raha hai photo develop karne  main

Neha: Great yaar,hume kab mila rahe hoon

Zubin:Arey abhi tak dekha nahi hai,tum log bhi naa

Zubin:Neha yeh lo tumhare snaps

Ajay:Arey Neha tumne bataya nahi kit um ne zubin se photo shoot karaya hai nahi toh main bhi aa jata

Neha (taking snaps from Zubin):Ajay you are too much

Around 10:30 pm

Autopsy Room

While signing the report Deepika:How cruel someone can be?The lady was pregnant 8 months 1 week, Agar aisa kuch hua nahi rahta toh within 2-3 weeks the baby would have been out lekin

Shotgun:Yes Deepika  even I recognized the samething during first analysis.

Aryan ,Boxer  and Ajay was discussing the case  sitting in the cabin

Ajay:Aryan yeh bracelet toh common gold bracelet hai,kisi bhi jewellery shop pe aaram se banaya ja sakta hai,isese jeweler ko trace karna bhaut muskil hai

Aryan:I know(pausing little  looking to the bracelet)lekin is type ke bracelet ki clip lagane main thumb aur index finger ka use hota hai,isse hume kam se kam doon finger ke prints mil sakte hai  

Boxer:haan yeh ho sakta hai

Aryan:Say shotgun to take the fingerprints

Just when Deepika entered the cabin, Aryan gave a look to her and her sullen face was more than enough to make him understand her feelings

Aryan:Deepika

coming near his table  ,she was about to speak when

Boxer(giving a look to Deepika and again to Aryan):Aryan main shotgun ko fingerprints analyze karne bolta hoon

Aryan nodded in yes

Boxer:Chal mamu

Boxer and Ajay  went outside

ruha thumbnail

Deepika:Aryan the girl was pregnant ,(trying to compose herself)it was 8 month 1 week pregnancy.

Aryan:8 Months?????

Aryan felt bad

Deepika nodded in yes

Deepika  turned towards her table when

Aryan:Deepika

Deepika turned to him

Aryan(getting up from his chair):kya hua??

Deepika(composing ):Kuch nahi''''. She watched Aryan coming to her

kuch bhi toh nahi Aryan(she looks downward trying to hide her emotions)

Aryan looked down not satisfied with the answer

There was a pause of silence

Aryan came very  close to Deepika

Aryan (catching her chin in his hands and smiling little): Tumhe jhoot bolna nahi aata Deepika

Deepika(smiling feebly) :Bura lagta hai Aryan ki society main  kitne pathaar dil log rahte hai,jinhe unborn baby ki jaan lete hue zara bhi hichak nahi hoti

Aryan(keeping his hands on her shoulder):I understand Deepika,we will get the bloody culprit

Deepika nooded in yes

Just when

Neha opening the cabin door:Aryan

Aryan and Deepika parted little which made both of them understand that they were standing so close to each other that the distance between them was negligible

Neha(getting in cabin ):Aryan us lady ka pata chal gaya hai

A ray of hope was seen in Aryan's eyes while Deepika was listening to her utmost concentration

Neha:Aryan woh lady Mrs. Diksha Ghoshal hai ,Driving license record  main uska record hai

Aryan: Address  wagarh kuch

Neha extending the chit:plot no 22,Shivaji layout,Bandra west

Aryan:Boxer aur Ajay se kaho gaadi nikale

Neha nodded in yes 

Aryan  was about to leave when he  gave a look to Deepika ,coming near her again

Aryan:Don't worry ,ek baar address proof ko check  karke and after informing to her family ,I will definatley go to Home,you go home now

She nodded, a smile lifting the corners of her mouth

Deepika's Home

Deepika enters the home  silently not wanting to disturb .Slowly she headed to her room.After freshening up ,she went to kitchen and found her mother serving food.

Deepika(hugging her mother from backside):Mumma apko kaise pata chalta hai,main toh noise bhi nahi karti

Mrs. Gosh(Smiling):maa ko noise ki jaroorat nahi hoti beta,bas ehsaas ho jata hai;ab khanna kha bhook lagi hogi naa

Deepika(nodding):Bhaut zor se

Then parting from her , taking the served plate and eating a bite of salad:Bhaiya nahi aaye

Mrs.Gosh:Pata nahi gudiya kya hoga is ladke ka,kal subah se gaya hua abhi tak nahi lauta hai,phone aya tha aaj bhi ,some emergency cases  aaye hai,will return late in night

Mrs.Gosh:agar yeh isi tarah kam karta raha naa,toh no doubt issi ke clini main ek bed iske liye lagana padega

Deepika smiled watching Oonurag entering and Mrs.Gosh worrying

Deepika:lo mumma ,Bhaiya aa gaye

Oonurag:Will be back in minutes

After freshining up

Oonurag:Maa bhaut bhook lagi hai

Watching Mrs.Gosh still little angry

Oonurag:Sach Deepika,duniya ke saare pakwan ek taraf,maa ke haath ka khanna ek taraf

Mrs. Gosh(extending the served plate):kisi ko manana koi isse sikhe Deepika,puri duniya ka khayal rakhta phirta  hai,khud ki koi chinta nahi

Oonurag:uske liye tum ho naa maa,aur aaj toh clinic main itni emergency thi even Ruchita has to cancel her leave,use khud ko fever tha lekin phir bhi medicines leke she was working

While eating

Deepika:Ruchita ????

Oonurag(enjoying the food):my colleague

Deepika's bedroom

Deepika was happy,What a welcomed change,  she'd experienced in Aryan,she was resisting and composing her emotions since she was affraid that it would make Aryan more unrestful to solve the case,more angry for the killer  but literally the things were different .She was pleased that something was finally going well.tired Deepika slept with her face glowing with a sweet happy smile

ruha thumbnail

9:00 morning

Deepika entered the office in white formal trouser and light pink shirt with her laptop bag in her hand.

Receptionist:Good Morning mam

Deepika:Good Morning

She headed towards her cabin,but stopped in middle ,just infront of  the interrogation room to find  Aryan in white formals with blue shirt,Ajay in long sleeve T-shirt of orange colour with his sleeves in in shirt pattern  containing orange colour checks on white sleeves and Boxer in maroon formal shirt with his long overcoat interrogating a man of around 30 in age.She gave a look to her watch and nodded  smilingly. She entered the cabin

Man:Bas sir main itna hi janta hoon

Deepika gave a look to the man and then to Aryan

Aryan:Deepika yeh Mrs.Ghoshal ke ex-husband  hai Santosh Ghoshal

Taking out the chair she sat infront of Aryan

Ajay showing the bracelet to Mr.Ghoshal:Aap is bracelet ko jante hai

Mr.Ghoshal watched the bracelet, his eyes widened; he saw the bracelet in the plastic bag in the hand of Ajay with great concentration his eyebrows contracted

Ajay:kya hua pechante ho?????

Mr.Goshal:h'nahi''bilkul nahi

Aryan and Deepika gave a keen look to Mr.Ghoshal

Aryan:Nahi pehchante?

Mr.Goshal:ji nahi lekin kyu?

Aryan: kuch nahi

Aryan:Theek hai Santosh ,abhi tum jao,lekin  ho sakta hai hum tumhe phir bulaye,so don't leave the city

Mr.Goshal nodded fearfully

Aryan:Boxer inse Diksha ka recent address le lo and also take the address of lawyer Das

Boxer: Yup

Boxer,Ajay and Mr.Ghoshal leaved the interrogation room

Deepika gave a questioning look to Aryan who was getting up from the chair

Aryan:Kya hua?

Deepika(Getting up):Yeh Lawyer ka kya matter hai? 

Aryan:Oh haan

Aryan opened the door of interrogation room giving way to Deepika: Ladies first

Deepika smiled and got out of the interrogation room heading towards cabin, Aryan following her

Aryan pointing toward the receptionist where Boxer and Ajay was noting down Address from Mr.Ghoshal:Diksha ke ex-husband ke hisaab se Diksha was in affair with lawyer Das and inki divorce bhi usi ne karayi thi (they came infront of the cabin door).

Deepika(standing infront of cabin door):inn dono ke divorce ko kitna waqt hua

Aryan: around one and a half year

Deepika nodded  thinking something

Deepika:reason for divorce

Aryan:Santosh ke according Diksha ka extra marital affair

Deepika:Any alibi

Aryan:no ,according to him he came late from office and  was sleeping in his home 

Deepika nodded thinking and her hand went to open the door of the cabin when at the same time Aryan's hand also reached for the door and instead of door his hand went on the Deepika's hand,Deepika  who was engrossed in thinking up case revived out by the touch , watching  Aryan's hand  on her ;her face turned crimison;here Aryan who was in his thoughts of case  felt something very soft  like he has touched rose petals instead of a hard glass door  and his eyes straightened t and he found his hand pressing Deepika's hand instead door ,soon he took his hand back

Deepika opened  the door  blushing,and Aryan stood there  smiling trying to understand what had happened ,before he could understand Deepika was  IN in the cabin,keeping her laptop bag on her table

Aryan came inside the cabin when Deepika was offering prayer to God

He stood  infront of her table  with a cute smile on his face

After offering the prayer she came and sat on her chair

Deepika:I think we should call lawyer Das in office

Aryan nodded

Aryan:Haan ,lekin Deepika mujhe lag raha hai ki Santosh kuch naa kuch jhooth bol raha hai

Deepika: Aryan we can't jump on conclusions but (Deepika paused)

Aryan bend little resting his both hands on her table and looking directly into her eyes: But what Deepika

Deepika: but Aryan his body language was totally denying what he was telling

Aryan(straightening himself):Exactly  even I too think the same

(Pacing between his table and her):jaroor koi baat aisi hai,joh woh humse chupa raha hai also I think woh bracelet ke bare main kuch naa kuch jarror janta hai

(Just when he was pacing and when he was came from his table to her )Deepika:Aryan

Aryan stopped infront of her table, thinking she had got something important

Deepika :Aryan I haven't given any punishment to you

Aryan(not understanding):What???????(thinking)nooo

Deepika(indicating chair from her hand ):Then why don't you sit down and think

Aryan gave her a furious  look and took out the chair  to settle when Ajay and Boxer came inside the cabin

Ajay:Aryan yeh raha Diksha ka recent address  and extending another paper aur yeh Lawyer Das ke office ka address

Aryan took both the paper and gave them a look:Ok (then to Deepika):Main aur Boxer Diksha ke recent Address pe jake dekhte hai ,Ajay you  call lawyer Das in office(Ajay nodded)

Deepika:Aryan  let Neha mke a call to Lawyer Das  and ask him  to come in office  and let Ajay go to Santosh's office

Aryan(smiling very happily):Brilliant

Aryan:Ajay tum Santosh ke office jao aur  uske bare main saari  information pata karo

All of them nodded

Edited by ruha - 11 years ago
ruha thumbnail

AD cabin

Shotgun:Deepika I have analyzed the bracelet, no  fingerprints nothing

Deepika was listening with the utmost concentration

Deepika:Not even single

Shotgun:No

Shotgun(In Bengali):Deepika '''. Something is not correct'''..(confirming to his opinion )something is definitely not correct

Deepika straightening up:haan shotgun ,lagta toh kuch aisa hi hai

Neha coming up in the cabin:Deepika Lawyer Das aya hai

Deepika gave a look to interrogation room and found Das sitting on the chair in the interrogation room

She inspected him for few seconds and then turned toward Shotgun and Neha

Deepika:Hope we get something from him

Deepika,Neha and Shotgun leaved from the cabin,Neha toward her system,Shotgun toward laboratory and  Deepika toward interrogation room

Deepika entered the interrogation room

Lawyer Das stood up from the chair  ,he gave a full look to Deepika

Das: (Extending the hand for a handshake):I am Lawyer Rajeev Das ,I am proud to say that I  haven't loose a single case in my career,You can call me Rajeev

Deepika (Answering him with a handshake):Deepika

Das(interrupting):Gosh,Chief Special Squad

Deepika(smiled little thinking he was well prepared for the answers ):Please have a seat

Das Occupied the seat and Deepika too sat on the chair right to him

Deepika:Mr.Das kya aap Mrs.Diksha Ghoshal ko jante tha

Das:Haan she was my client ,around 1 year pehle maine hi unka divorce karaya tha

Deepika:Sirf client

Das:Haan sirf client hi thi

Deepika :Lekin humne suna hai ki aapka aur Mrs.Ghoshal ka affair

Das:nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi tha,main ek successful lawyer hoon aur kuch rivals hai ,jinhe yeh success nahi dekhi jati,apne client ke saath friendly relation hona kuch galat toh nahi,main mere har client ke saath friendly relations rakta hoon,jise who mujhe aapni takleef  khul ke bata sake

Deepika:Diksha ke bare main kya jante hai aap

Das;woh ek bhaut sulgi hui ladki thi ,jiski shaadi jabardasti ek aise insaan se kar di gayi ,joh sirf uski daulat ko chahata tha

Deepika:unke divorce ki wajah

Das:Santosh  nihayti kamchor  aur awara kism ka aadmi hai and she was fed up fulfilling his nonsense desires

He was frequently watching Deepika and was smiling

Aryan and Boxer who have just returned from interrogation,stood near Neha 's system

Aryan:Lawyer Das?????????

Neha nodded in yes

Aryan  again gave a look to system

Inside interrogation room

Deepika:AAp Diksha se aakhri baar

Before Deepika could finish

Das:You know you have a Deep lovely eyes

Deepika gave him a strange look with her eyes widened

Das(Smiling):and big one too,koi bhi asani se doob sakta hai

Boxer who was standing next to Aryan gave a  look  to Aryan  who was  heating up with such a  weird behavior of Das

Deepika:Mr.Das I have an unsolved case to solve ,so it would be better if u concentrate on the interrogation

Before Boxer or Neha could utter a single word they saw Aryan entering the interrogation room

Das:(Smiling):Sure why not,but I must say you are beautiful, I have rarely seen the combination of Beauty and Intelligence

Boxer followed Aryan

Deepika gave a look to Aryan who was standing with his one hand on his waist 

Aryan gave a  not so good look to Das and then a look to Deepika

Deepika:Aryan yeh

Before Deepika could complete

Aryan:Deepika tum jao yaha se

Deepika(Understanding He is in a very bad mood but  not knwing the actual reason):Aryan kya hua

Aryan (Stressing each and every word in a authorative voice):Deepika I said go

Das(standing  and smiling):I think you have finished with ur interrogation ,I  should leave ,I have many works to do

Aryan  almost rushing to him ,standing just opposite to him,both of them face to face,Aryan giving  his angriest look ,Das's smile faded .Deepika  and Boxer watching him helplessly,

Aryan chatched his shoulders from both his hands making him sit forcefully

Deepika(almost raising her voice):Aryan Chodo ..

before she could finish

Aryan(raising his voice):Deepika tumne suna nahi tum jao

Deepika gave him an unacceptable look and then a look to Boxer trying to find why was Aryan so angry

Boxer(trying to settle the situation):Deepika tum jao,he will not do anything which is against the rule,I will take care.

Mean while Aryan had made Das to Seat .Aryan (to Das): We still have many thing to interrogate Mr. Das

Deepika went outside trying to understand what actually is happening.

She came to her cabin. Stood infront of the glass window which was between the cabin and interrogation room   to view what was going on.