Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Awww PIG those EPIC CAPS...Hug
Sugni looked like a wonderful dainty gal with earthly splendour..I like her looks...That was an EPIC SMILE and an EPIC scene.The twinkle in her eyes,the gratitude and the heartfelt content was so evident in her eyes..Oh how can I forget the sarcastic sheepish comments of Vikram while trying to dissuade the other thakurs from leering at her ..The way he asks them to look at her once again and says , "Puka hua rang and faile faile nayan naksh "describing Sugni's beautyROFL
I am in awe of his effortlessness and he is so believableClap
Arey BTW did you watch yesterday's episode OuchFAMILY DRAMAAngryand Only One Vikram scene that too with Adi looming large with his " PANTI" ..
MAN!! someone should actually throw a Mojri at him..He is getting worse day by day.The more you want to gush and praise Varun...,in the same fervour you actually want to pull your hair watching Adi...Ouch
yehi haal raha to he is definitely will be put on the same pedestal as the Terrorist (U know main kisi baat karing)...He is equally annoying.
AMRITAClap-One strong woman.
ADI AND HIS "PANTI" SO NOT DONEOuch
But the opening scene with Vikarm was powerful.The way he is shown as a placid lake yet with deep unfathomable depths which has the potency to wreak havoc which is quite evident from his simmering anger in his last statement to take Amrita inside was a worth watch...
BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BLUR THAT ADIOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219GeeshuKeithuuMR21minizzkiran_trudecent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Parting Look - 18/5 (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Awww PIG those EPIC CAPS...Hug
Sugni looked like a wonderful dainty gal with earthly splendour..I like her looks...That was an EPIC SMILE and an EPIC scene.The twinkle in her eyes,the gratitude and the heartfelt content was so evident in her eyes..Oh how can I forget the sarcastic sheepish comments of Vikram while trying to dissuade the other thakurs from leering at her ..The way he asks them to look at her once again and says , "Puka hua rang and faile faile nayan naksh "describing Sugni's beautyROFL
I am in awe of his effortlessness and he is so believableClap
Arey BTW did you watch yesterday's episode OuchFAMILY DRAMAAngryand Only One Vikram scene that too with Adi looming large with his " PANTI" ..
MAN!! someone should actually throw a Mojri at him..He is getting worse day by day.The more you want to gush and praise Varun...,in the same fervour you actually want to pull your hair watching Adi...Ouch
yehi haal raha to he is definitely will be put on the same pedestal as the Terrorist (U know main kisi baat karing)...He is equally annoying.
AMRITAClap-One strong woman.
ADI AND HIS "PANTI" SO NOT DONEOuch
But the opening scene with Vikarm was powerful.The way he is shown as a placid lake yet with deep unfathomable depths which has the potency to wreak havoc which is quite evident from his simmering anger in his last statement to take Amrita inside was a worth watch...
BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BLUR THAT ADIOuch

PIG Hug
Arrey I saw na,,,And that is why I did not make a post...though Likarsh has made an interesting post on it..but the family soap opera was so Dead

I mean why cant the men go somewhere and find some work...Like Sugni had been doing odd jobs...And when Gulabiya comes out as a tigress protecting her daughter ..why cant she catch her brother's useless ears and drag him to do work...?? I guess that thought doesnot occur to them..they are so bound by the rituals...

About that saving the damsel scene...It was the scene which actually brought me in the show...I have missed the epis before ...but that scene was epic...And the way Vikram described SugniLOLyou are right..he was so convincing that the leering Thakurs actually believed him and threw a disgusted look at SugniLOL
\And Sugni has brains na..seh did not feel bad...she understood what Vikram had done for her...

haha Adi as the original terrorist...actually the way he rushes into every scene is indeed terrorizing..the only saving grace for me yesterday was ..the one you pointed out..Vikram's anger at the whole situation..however calm he might seem..but he was disturbed...The way he told your favourite parrot-voiceTongue to take Amrita inside...it was more like...he wanted to be left alone and brood on the day's happenings...Wish they had shown what was going inside his mouth instead of the whole sad family sagaAngryDead

Edited by -Srushti- - 22 May 2012 at 2:21am

Pooja_219kiran_trudecentGeeshuKeithuuMR21minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Haila PIG he is not my fav parrot voice.LOL.Please spare me the horror of that terrorist yaarOuchBut PiG you are so right ...instead of that horribly dragging Family torchar it would have been interesting to watch Vikram and his self thoughts..Varun would have nailed it.
And regarding Gulabiya not pulling bros ears .I guess the knowledge about the tribe which I have due to my spending years in MP is that Men in this community are bred like that only...Its is in their value systems I guess to sit at home ...Though nowadays with changing times Men are also opting for professions ..Bedia tribe men do play Dhol tasha etc along with the rai.
But Rightly so Gulabiya seems to be a tigress but I don't know why she is behaving like an underdog all the times.But I guess women are like this only.If we see her BG .orphaned as a teenager with two young bros ,she must have been shattered and those two kids must have been her life naOuchSo at a point I do understand her love for her bros but at the same time one should never forget her character .She is the one who has accepted her fate though her daughter does have those sparks which had now been reduced to quenched cinders in her heart.

-Srushti-Pooja_219GeeshuKeithuuMR21minizzkiran_trudecent

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Haila PIG he is not my fav parrot voice.LOL.Please spare me the horror of that terrorist yaarOuchBut PiG you are so right ...instead of that horribly dragging Family torchar it would have been interesting to watch Vikram and his self thoughts..Varun would have nailed it.
And regarding Gulabiya not pulling bros ears .I guess the knowledge about the tribe which I have due to my spending years in MP is that Men in this community are bred like that only...Its is in their value systems I guess to sit at home ...Though nowadays with changing times Men are also opting for professions ..Bedia tribe men do play Dhol tasha etc along with the rai.
But Rightly so Gulabiya seems to be a tigress but I don't know why she is behaving like an underdog all the times.But I guess women are like this only.If we see her BG .orphaned as a teenager with two young bros ,she must have been shattered and those two kids must have been her life naOuchSo at a point I do understand her love for her bros but at the same time one should never forget her character .She is the one who has accepted her fate though her daughter does have those sparks which had now been reduced to quenched cinders in her heart.

haha now I am gonna tease you/...your fav POVTongue...
About the tribe and customs..yes I understand that they are accustomed to women working and men sitting home (that is how the initial promos were shown na?) but with the impending hungry future they are facing, why cant they think of something to do?? and what kind of ghatiya mama is that??? trying to push his niece into a kind of prostitution?? even though he is seeing how his sister is treatedAngry
Amazing na...that there are regions where girls are unwelcome as a child...and they are being killed in the womb...where as in this village..they are valued just so that they can turn them into cultural prostitutesOuch

So sad...and in such atmosphere comes the mucchmunda ThakurWink..i just saw their pehli mulaqat scene...and her ray of light...I know he is to turn grey..but at this point of time...his grey shades aside..he is just the mature solid pillar in Sugni's life..
About Gulabiya...yes.she did take the responsibility of the family..but I dont understand why she doesnot have that status in the family..when she is the bread earner..how can everybody prevail on her and call her namesConfused...Sad situation ...really

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzchweetumanzilmukul

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Haha I am actually going beyond the purview of this thread..but it is actually refreshing the kind of amused look he always gives her...the first mulaqat ki photu

and I love this one..so contrasting..in real life he is on  higher footing..but when he met her..she had the upper hand

And the way she makes him run..the poor guy...shuru se hi usey dauda rahi haiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Heehee choory to tapkofy 4m nowhere ConfusedI was not able to resist after watching those pehele mulaqath k pics n   vikram n sugni both deviate 4m d rituals made by their society n d original motto of sugni was to run away 4m there n vikramji was not like other thagur's bec he saw d result of dis type of system in his sister's life n he saw sugni as a woman who doesn't want to sell her self respectat any cost n that was d thing which appealed to vikram most n for sugni d pt where she actualy understood vikram thagur's intentions is d night he saved her 4m other thakur n me lubed d post n d discusions

Edited by chweetu - 22 May 2012 at 6:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-MR21minizzmanzilmukul

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Heehee choory to tapkofy 4m nowhere ConfusedI was not able to resist after watching those pehele mulaqath k pics n   vikram n sugni both deviate 4m d rituals made by their society n d original motto of sugni was to run away 4m there n vikramji was not like other thagur's bec he saw d result of dis type of system in his sister's life n he saw sugni as a woman who doesn't want to sell her self respectat any cost n that was d thing which appealed to vikram most n for sugni d pt where she actualy understood vikram thagur's intentions is d night he saved her 4m other thakur n me lubed d post n d discusions

So finally you are here..and wah wah teachu...you caught the 'nabz' of the whole issue..they are both different from their breed...Sugni is not the regular bedni and Vikram is not the regular Thakur...they both are breaking their rituals and helping each other out...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

cbindia2009

Groupbie

cbindia2009

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i love these 2 characters. strong female, intelligent male with ethics.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.