Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
@ PIG...about DOP...you know...I might sound mean..but am watching Mahadev...and ( I am not comparing any serialTongue) but DKDM has an awesome DOP...he is actually matchless...gives the mytho a whole mod look!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219MR21minizzmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Parting Look - 18/5 (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

very nice analysis, i really like Vikran Sugni pair, they looks awesome together

Hey Yaara...Thanks Big smile and true...they do make an awesome pairEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshuminizz

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
PIGHug..hai This Kesariya chashma is so bad..I enjoy NBT too par wo baat nahi ki dil ko chuu jaye..Kesar was something else na..But I always knew Varun was such a fab actor and Mojris ki to yaad mat dila yaar..Adi with his horrendous voice and OTT acting makes me wanna find one and flung it on the cvsLOL
Oh the muchmunda thakur is the best ..I am glad that CV's have made a character sans being PREACHY LOLActually even when you  have other shows make you gag with their long speeches about rights and all.He comes across like a knife cutting through soft butter.The characterization is EPICClap

Edited by manzilmukul - 21 May 2012 at 6:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-GeeshuKeithuuMR21minizz

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

@ PIG...about DOP...you know...I might sound mean..but am watching Mahadev...and ( I am not comparing any serialTongue) but DKDM has an awesome DOP...he is actually matchless...gives the mytho a whole mod look!!!
Awww PIG Hug..me wo show nahi dekhti but recently I was switching channels and saw that Rudra rupa walein promos..It was actually AWESOME!!Clap

-Srushti-GeeshuKeithuuMR21minizz

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

PIGHug..hai This Kesariya chashma is so bad..I enjoy NBT too par wo baat nahi ki dil ko chuu jaye..Kesar was something else na..But I always knew Varun was such a fab actor and Mojris ki to yaad mat dila yaar..Adi with his horrendous voice and OTT acting makes me wanna find one and flung it on the cvsLOL
Oh the muchmunda thakur is the best ..I am glad that CV's have made a character sans being PREACHY LOLActually even when you  have other shows make you gag with their long speeches about rights and all.He comes across like a knife cutting through soft butter.The characterization is EPICClap

Kesariya ChashmaOuch,,,Dont even talk to me about that...Even Mahadev is not coming close to my love for Kesar...NBT...Well it is actuallly very good...but as I said,..something which i dont feel like writing..nor discussing...it is like ...I watch it and enjoy it..periodConfusedLOL...

The mucchmunda Thakur,,,I think you have surmised it  beautifully on page 3...all his qualities...the way he suanters in the frame and captures the whole of it ...you know...he does not have that good a voice quality, nor a charming face...nor an amazing physique..yet he manages to get your attention and give a younger and better looking actor a run for his money...Sheer brilliance in his acting na???

and yup!! you said it..he is not preachy...he is just ...point blank straight to the point..the way he told Sugni..when she was all bhav khao when they met again, after the horrible show down with AdiAngry...and tells her that Haveli ke pathar chubhate bhi hai...and unke dard ka ehsaas bhi hota hai...absolutely wonderful...the way he conveys his message across and manages to reprimand Sugni in that one sentence..!!! Clap

Pooja_219GeeshuMR21minizzmanzilmukul

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Awww PIG Hug..me wo show nahi dekhti but recently I was switching channels and saw that Rudra rupa walein promos..It was actually AWESOME!!Clap

Haye..Veerbhadra Avatar was MENACINGLY Awesome!!!! PIG HugI wish...we had continued DOP amazement in Gulaal...but na...we had Kulli chamatkarAngryOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshuMR21minizzmanzilmukul

Pooja_219

IF-Dazzler

Pooja_219

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
oye same pinch...i have filled in my reserved seatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

ReservedTongue

Edited : chalo finally  Vikram & sugni managed to pull u to this forumLOL.haha we finally got chance to discuss a character again na...I guess a character has to have some grey shades too to catch both our attention...Mahadev and Mohan are too good to discussLOL

Vikram & Sugni have this unusual connection with each other right from their 1st meet...its like somewhere deep down Vikram understands her  & despite being a thakur till now in his interactions with her ,he has never once showed his malikpan...whenever they talk ,its always on EQUALITY level...ulta Vikram apni puri dabbangai Jwala thakur & co. pe bade pyaar se jatata haiLOL...ya he does talk to her on equal level..though she puts him much higher...I just loved the look she gives him when he saves her from the Thakurs...this was one scene when I fell for Sugni...her spunk and her goodness reflected in this one smile...she is actually caught up in the worst situation of her life..yet she smiles at the smallest ray of hope...such is her trust on him...

The most interesting thing is Sugni never requested him to be present in that panchayat & infact he was indirectly warned not to come by JT...but still he came there & not only he came ,he spoke for her ...right from his entry line with that pagli amma...i knew he will give fitting answer to JT & he did eventually ...but his main reason to be present there was only & only welfare of Sugni & her family...even Amrita who had barely spent few hrs. with Sugni was all aggressive to defend her...but sadly Sugni was bound by her mother who took the promise becaz she had lost all hopes of any help from anyone...but had she knew Vikram will support Sugni...i wonder would she had allowed Sugni to speak up? & frankly what more Sugni could have said...saari bhadash toh usme mele me hi bahar nikal di thi...she neither requested..neither questioned..she kind of took it like he would be there...and Sugni speaking was only important for Vikram..her saying anything..defending herself would have been fruitless against the rigid Thakurs!

More than disappontment ...i feel Vikram was thruout trying to read her eyes...as if he was asking her aaj bol ke badle maun kyun ho...& when he couldn't find any answer...he was left dejected...may be he had guessed her silence had something to do with her family ...but still till date he had viewed her in different light...that's why i feel its going to be very difficult for him to understand that on such crucial moment why she kept mum...Sugni on the other hand was completely aware that Vikram is going to ask her later on ,but in that moment for her his stand in her defence was overwhelming for her & that's why in her eyes along with gratitude ,there was shame ,majboori of letting her THAKUR MALAK down.yes,..Again same pinch hui na...I too felt that he was wondering all throughout on her silence...he did feel betrayed..but I guess he is more practical...he would understand that she was a bedni and had hundreds of limitations..

Let's see how the makers take story further from this point...frankly i am bit irritated with the pace...when u have such fabulous actors...u need some pace with the story warna viewer starts to loose interest...

yes,,the pace and too much focus on the whole family...arrey bhai ..we get that he mamas are nikammas and the badi mami is super duper vamp and the chhoti is just naive...now move on...why does the drama revolve around Hukum and his nikamma clanAngryLOLwhew,,,finally after so many days..sab bhadaas nikaaliLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 21 May 2012 at 10:26am

Pooja_219GeeshuMR21minizzmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.