Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

The Parting Look - 18/5 (Page 3)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
PIG...Hug
Me thought only Me,Anu and likarsh from gullu forum were bhatokofying here but nah Me wanna do turba now since You are here and yeay Ramya too..Dancing
I had read this when you posted but wanted to come back doing a lot of bak bak...LOL
Oh that parting look was worth the wait ..and VS are indeed something to look forward too.Their chemistry is awesome..right from the word go...I had posted in one thread that this can be the most unconventional ..pairing...Coz its not the cliche------ girl meets boy they hate each other and then they fall in love kinda chem-----
It is beyond that..Right from the moment they meet there is peace and calm but we can sense the fireworks between them..
I am a huge fan of this show since its launch and have been haunting the forum with my chatter ..LOL
But THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS THE SLOW PACEOuch
OH BTW PIG.Tongue.I know you must be lubbing the DOP too..Embarrassed.Not cinematic brilliance but something ethereal with the dusty village haze and some beautiful camera angles..And bu hu hu They use most of the sets from Gulaal..They even used one shot of the badi haveli to show jawala thakur's haveli...
And Varun is such a fab actor..He is as effortless as well as convincing as the thakur with a golden heart and with words like dagger dipped in honey...In short I am lubbing this bina muchon wala thakurLOLVarun with the drawl in his speech,his crisp body language and the deadly mix of the air of superiority ,though grounded with humility such a treat to watchClap
Now coming to the parting look such a strong emotion and so much to be said but their silence stands out.

Edited by manzilmukul - 21 May 2012 at 2:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219GeeshuMR21minizzKhatamKahani

MR21 IF-Rockerz
MR21
MR21

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

PIG...Hug
Me thought only Me,Anu and likarsh from gullu forum were bhatokofying here but nah Me wanna do turba now since You are here and yeay Ramya too..Dancing
I had read this when you posted but wanted to come back doing a lot of bak bak...LOL
Oh that parting look was worth the wait ..and VS are indeed something to look forward too.Their chemistry is awesome..right from the word go...I had posted in one thread that this can be the most unconventional ..pairing...Coz its not the cliche------ girl meets boy they hate each other and then they fall in love kinda chem-----
It is beyond that..Right from the moment they meet there is peace and calm but we can sense the fireworks between them..
I am a huge fan of this show since its launch and have been haunting the forum with my chatter ..LOL
OH BTW PIG.Tongue.I know you must be lubbing the DOP too..Embarrassed.Not cinematic brilliance but something ethereal with the dusty village haze and some beautiful camera angles..And bu hu hu They use most of the sets from Gulaal..They even used one shot of the badi haveli to show jawala thakur's haveli...
And Varun is such a fab actor..He is as effortless as well as convincing as the thakur with a golden heart and with words like dagger dipped in honey...In short I am lubbing this bina muchon wala thakurLOLVarun with the drawl in his speech,his crisp body language and the deadly mix of the air of superiority ,though grounded with humility such a treat to watchClap
Now coming to the parting look such a strong emotion and so much to be said but their silence stands out.
Piu Hug...me toh yahaa first day se bhatak rahi hoon Embarrassed...but good to have some posts from Srushy n Nur to write some comments n do some discussions...
Coming to the DOP... great work in showing that very essence of the village so well Clap...me too remember that badi haveli of MB's shown as jwaala thakur's haweli LOL...which reminds me of gulaal againEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219Geeshuminizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
@Ramya.Hug.So Nostalgic yaar..even can you see the panchayt set up very similar set like Gulaal..actually PANGLOSEAN is an offshoot  of Sphere origins... is wajah se they are using similar sets maybe..Also I lubbed the laptop wala captures of titli thakurain where she describes her gilehri as zindagi-unpredictable..and man what epic expressions on Varun's face.AMUSEMENT AND SURPRISE!! This show has some wonderful moments but the pace is so slow..
ON a side note I am glad that we are being spared the horror of watching that Adi with his ajeeb voice and more ajeeb actingLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219GeeshuMR21minizzKhatamKahani

MR21 IF-Rockerz
MR21
MR21

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

@Ramya.Hug.So Nostalgic yaar..even can you see the panchayt set up very similar set like Gulaal..actually PANGLOSEAN is an offshoot  of Sphere origins... is wajah se they are using similar sets maybe..Also I lubbed the laptop wala captures of titli thakurain where she describes her gilehri as zindagi-unpredictable..and man what epic expressions on Varun's face.AMUSEMENT AND SURPRISE!! This show has some wonderful moments but the pace is so slow..
ON a side note I am glad that we are being spared the horror of watching that Adi with his ajeeb voice and more ajeeb actingLOL
Piu Hug,,,word to the panchyath set up just like the set up in Gulaal...
Ahhh...laptop sceneDay Dreaming...me just in aweEmbarrassed...a very good scene Clap...I and Nur were discussing about the scene in her post n its comparison of cinematography with gulaal...damn good expression by Vikram...as if getting to know Sugni more from the pics...even the original pics done by Amritha r also good...
Dont remind me that Adi character yaar...ithna over the top acting kartha hai ki kuch bhi brain mein gusstha hi nahi...n looking at VS bond it is very hard to watch his scenes...path nahi what we are about to see from Adi's character now...

-Srushti-Pooja_219Geeshuminizzmanzilmukul

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
very nice analysis, i really like Vikran Sugni pair, they looks awesome together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Geeshu

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Srushy Hug...yeh mein kya dekh rahi hoon Shocked...U r here Embarrassed...me all happy shappy re Dancing
Coming to the VS scene in panchyath...as u said that parting look they exchanged...he is so disappointed by her silence...how cans he be so silent when he is taking her side and also trying to fight for her...Varun is simple superb as Vikram...he is treat to watch n especially when the scene is between him n Sugni...I am expecting a scene in near future between them so that she can tell him the reason of her silence n they r back to their bond...

RamyaHug..Ya we meet again...I guess we had a brief stint in NBT too...but somehow I cannot write much there...I really enjoy that serial..but cant seem to put it in writing...Kesar has taken away that from meCry...
But this one is a different,,with all the negative and positive aspect...and as we all are agreeing...Varun is blossoming...especially after that 'Chunar' scene..something is intriguing...and the way he is proprietal over her and everything wrong happening to her...is something very much amazing...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshuMR21minizzmanzilmukul

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

PIG...Hug

Meri PIG...Wah wah..you too Brutus!!EmbarrassedLOL..Goody good..Me all garden garden...it feels so good to meet the Kesariya Balams everywhereBig smileBig smileBig smile

About V and S...you know ...I did not want to follow this one..because I did not want a rona dhona story...but somehow ..Sugni makes it feasible...the girl has spunk..and the actress is brilliantly holding up her own...

One thing I like about this serial is the dialogues ...Sugni's dialogues are so well written and in sync with villages...how they always speak in idioms...am glad that they have maintained the rustic outlook...

and Vikram..aha...as you said...his sarcasm...Mindblowing..the way he says it with straight face...making a point without drawing bloodLOL...I never knew he was such a brilliant actor...

And you so read my mind re PIG..I also thought that ...WOW..now here is a different couple..damsel in distress but still manages to have a spunk and her knight in shining armour with grey shades in between...
about the pace...yup...it is slow...I think with all the characters introduced..they should pull up their socks and put on their running shoes...we can give them one pair if they want.. (Ahem...remember the famous shoesWink)

Pooja_219GeeshuMR21minizzmanzilmukul

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Piu Hug,,,word to the panchyath set up just like the set up in Gulaal...
Ahhh...laptop sceneDay Dreaming...me just in aweEmbarrassed...a very good scene Clap...I and Nur were discussing about the scene in her post n its comparison of cinematography with gulaal...damn good expression by Vikram...as if getting to know Sugni more from the pics...even the original pics done by Amritha r also good...
Dont remind me that Adi character yaar...ithna over the top acting kartha hai ki kuch bhi brain mein gusstha hi nahi...n looking at VS bond it is very hard to watch his scenes...path nahi what we are about to see from Adi's character now...

@ both...I thinkk ...we would always find parellals in every serial with Gulaal...we can never let it go naOuch...Even I like Amritha...she is such pinky pink girl na..and I was so surprised to see her in jeans and all..bec  Iwas watching her in Mahadev just week ago...all laden up in gold jewellery and epic costumesLOL...Adi ..I guess the guy will need time to settle down..after having done so many ads..he is almost caricature for perfect face..not expressions..so he wil have to learn nowLOL

Pooja_219GeeshuMR21minizzmanzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index