Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

Srushy 🤗...yeh mein kya dekh rahi hoon 😲...U r here 😳...me all happy shappy re 

Coming to the VS scene in panchyath...as u said that parting look they exchanged...he is so disappointed by her silence...how cans he be so silent when he is taking her side and also trying to fight for her...Varun is simple superb as Vikram...he is treat to watch n especially when the scene is between him n Sugni...I am expecting a scene in near future between them so that she can tell him the reason of her silence n they r back to their bond...

Ramya🤗..Ya we meet again...I guess we had a brief stint in NBT too...but somehow I cannot write much there...I really enjoy that serial..but cant seem to put it in writing...Kesar has taken away that from me😭...
But this one is a different,,with all the negative and positive aspect...and as we all are agreeing...Varun is blossoming...especially after that 'Chunar' scene..something is intriguing...and the way he is proprietal over her and everything wrong happening to her...is something very much amazing...😳
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

PIG...🤗

Me thought only Me,Anu and likarsh from gullu forum were bhatokofying here but nah Me wanna do turba now since You are here and yeay Ramya too..
I had read this when you posted but wanted to come back doing a lot of bak bak...😆
Oh that parting look was worth the wait ..and VS are indeed something to look forward too.Their chemistry is awesome..right from the word go...I had posted in one thread that this can be the most unconventional ..pairing...Coz its not the cliche------ girl meets boy they hate each other and then they fall in love kinda chem-----
It is beyond that..Right from the moment they meet there is peace and calm but we can sense the fireworks between them..
I am a huge fan of this show since its launch and have been haunting the forum with my chatter ..😆
But THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS THE SLOW PACE
OH BTW PIG.😛.I know you must be lubbing the DOP too..😳.Not cinematic brilliance but something ethereal with the dusty village haze and some beautiful camera angles..And bu hu hu They use most of the sets from Gulaal..They even used one shot of the badi haveli to show jawala thakur's haveli...
And Varun is such a fab actor..He is as effortless as well as convincing as the thakur with a golden heart and with words like dagger dipped in honey...In short I am lubbing this bina muchon wala thakur😆Varun with the drawl in his speech,his crisp body language and the deadly mix of the air of superiority ,though grounded with humility such a treat to watch👏
Now coming to the parting look such a strong emotion and so much to be said but their silence stands out.

Meri PIG...Wah wah..you too Brutus!!😳😆..Goody good..Me all garden garden...it feels so good to meet the Kesariya Balams everywhere😃😃😃

About V and S...you know ...I did not want to follow this one..because I did not want a rona dhona story...but somehow ..Sugni makes it feasible...the girl has spunk..and the actress is brilliantly holding up her own...

One thing I like about this serial is the dialogues ...Sugni's dialogues are so well written and in sync with villages...how they always speak in idioms...am glad that they have maintained the rustic outlook...

and Vikram..aha...as you said...his sarcasm...Mindblowing..the way he says it with straight face...making a point without drawing blood😆...I never knew he was such a brilliant actor...

And you so read my mind re PIG..I also thought that ...WOW..now here is a different couple..damsel in distress but still manages to have a spunk and her knight in shining armour with grey shades in between...
about the pace...yup...it is slow...I think with all the characters introduced..they should pull up their socks and put on their running shoes...we can give them one pair if they want.. (Ahem...remember the famous shoes😉)
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Piu 🤗,,,word to the panchyath set up just like the set up in Gulaal...
Ahhh...laptop scene😍...me just in awe😳...a very good scene 👏...I and Nur were discussing about the scene in her post n its comparison of cinematography with gulaal...damn good expression by Vikram...as if getting to know Sugni more from the pics...even the original pics done by Amritha r also good...
Dont remind me that Adi character yaar...ithna over the top acting kartha hai ki kuch bhi brain mein gusstha hi nahi...n looking at VS bond it is very hard to watch his scenes...path nahi what we are about to see from Adi's character now...

@ both...I thinkk ...we would always find parellals in every serial with Gulaal...we can never let it go na...Even I like Amritha...she is such pinky pink girl na..and I was so surprised to see her in jeans and all..bec  Iwas watching her in Mahadev just week ago...all laden up in gold jewellery and epic costumes😆...Adi ..I guess the guy will need time to settle down..after having done so many ads..he is almost caricature for perfect face..not expressions..so he wil have to learn now😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
@ PIG...about DOP...you know...I might sound mean..but am watching Mahadev...and ( I am not comparing any serial😛) but DKDM has an awesome DOP...he is actually matchless...gives the mytho a whole mod look!!!
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakther

very nice analysis, i really like Vikran Sugni pair, they looks awesome together

Hey Yaara...Thanks 😃 and true...they do make an awesome pair😳
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PIG🤗..hai This Kesariya chashma is so bad..I enjoy NBT too par wo baat nahi ki dil ko chuu jaye..Kesar was something else na..But I always knew Varun was such a fab actor and Mojris ki to yaad mat dila yaar..Adi with his horrendous voice and OTT acting makes me wanna find one and flung it on the cvs😆
Oh the muchmunda thakur is the best ..I am glad that CV's have made a character sans being PREACHY 😆Actually even when you  have other shows make you gag with their long speeches about rights and all.He comes across like a knife cutting through soft butter.The characterization is EPIC👏
Edited by manzilmukul - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

@ PIG...about DOP...you know...I might sound mean..but am watching Mahadev...and ( I am not comparing any serial😛) but DKDM has an awesome DOP...he is actually matchless...gives the mytho a whole mod look!!!

Awww PIG 🤗..me wo show nahi dekhti but recently I was switching channels and saw that Rudra rupa walein promos..It was actually AWESOME!!👏
-Srushti- thumbnail

PIG🤗..hai This Kesariya chashma is so bad..I enjoy NBT too par wo baat nahi ki dil ko chuu jaye..Kesar was something else na..But I always knew Varun was such a fab actor and Mojris ki to yaad mat dila yaar..Adi with his horrendous voice and OTT acting makes me wanna find one and flung it on the cvs😆

Oh the muchmunda thakur is the best ..I am glad that CV's have made a character sans being PREACHY 😆Actually even when you  have other shows make you gag with their long speeches about rights and all.He comes across like a knife cutting through soft butter.The characterization is EPIC👏

Kesariya Chashma,,,Dont even talk to me about that...Even Mahadev is not coming close to my love for Kesar...NBT...Well it is actuallly very good...but as I said,..something which i dont feel like writing..nor discussing...it is like ...I watch it and enjoy it..period😕😆...

The mucchmunda Thakur,,,I think you have surmised it  beautifully on page 3...all his qualities...the way he suanters in the frame and captures the whole of it ...you know...he does not have that good a voice quality, nor a charming face...nor an amazing physique..yet he manages to get your attention and give a younger and better looking actor a run for his money...Sheer brilliance in his acting na???

and yup!! you said it..he is not preachy...he is just ...point blank straight to the point..the way he told Sugni..when she was all bhav khao when they met again, after the horrible show down with Adi😡...and tells her that Haveli ke pathar chubhate bhi hai...and unke dard ka ehsaas bhi hota hai...absolutely wonderful...the way he conveys his message across and manages to reprimand Sugni in that one sentence..!!! 👏
-Srushti- thumbnail

Awww PIG 🤗..me wo show nahi dekhti but recently I was switching channels and saw that Rudra rupa walein promos..It was actually AWESOME!!👏

Haye..Veerbhadra Avatar was MENACINGLY Awesome!!!! PIG 🤗I wish...we had continued DOP amazement in Gulaal...but na...we had Kulli chamatkar😡
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oye same pinch...i have filled in my reserved seat😆