Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Vikram made me hooked for psh ..omg ..feel so resless & episode is only good when i get to see him๐Ÿ˜ณ

The way he speak , his eyes contact ..his presence ...is so desirable ๐Ÿ˜›...

True true...His Screen presensce and his almost making sense while all he way speaking as if he doesnot have a care in the world...is amazing!!!
pallavi25 thumbnail
Vikram! ๐Ÿ˜ณ   What personality! What devil may care, in your face attitude! Hes the only one who can face JT on his own turf and insult him so neatly and get away with it! ๐Ÿ‘
I loved their confrontation and how he called JT an animal ๐Ÿ˜†
Vikram is too good! ๐Ÿ‘ Love Varun in this role! Hes matured even more as an actor since I last saw him! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved how Vikram defended both Sugni and Amrita! Thats what a REAL MAN should be...chivalrous, always defending the weak and championing the rights of the downtrodden! Always fearless and always speaking out the truth! 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Vikram! ๐Ÿ˜ณ   What personality! What devil may care, in your face attitude! Hes the only one who can face JT on his own turf and insult him so neatly and get away with it! ๐Ÿ‘

I loved their confrontation and how he called JT an animal ๐Ÿ˜†
Vikram is too good! ๐Ÿ‘ Love Varun in this role! Hes matured even more as an actor since I last saw him! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved how Vikram defended both Sugni and Amrita! Thats what a REAL MAN should be...chivalrous, always defending the weak and championing the rights of the downtrodden! Always fearless and always speaking out the truth! 

Hey Pallavi...Varun has truly reemerged himself...I mean he is giving a younger and more good looking actor a run for money...The way he is and his character has been defined...the way he saunters into the frame...totally capturing the frame...and the way he is backing Sugni..inspite of being a Thakur himself...stood against his own community...was wonderful..

And the way he doesnot flinch when they drag Amrita in between the Panchayat procession..He is totally cool...he says that they can sit for Panchayat on that too...some another time..IF found completely necessary!! and tells them to concentrate on the matter on hands 'Sugni'...
it was almost like headmaster reprimanding students not paying attention on the currently taught topic in the class๐Ÿ˜†

Truly fantastic Character๐Ÿ‘

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reserved๐Ÿ˜›

Edited : chalo finally  Vikram & sugni managed to pull u to this forum๐Ÿ˜†.

Vikram & Sugni have this unusual connection with each other right from their 1st meet...its like somewhere deep down Vikram understands her  & despite being a thakur till now in his interactions with her ,he has never once showed his malikpan...whenever they talk ,its always on EQUALITY level...ulta Vikram apni puri dabbangai Jwala thakur & co. pe bade pyaar se jatata hai๐Ÿ˜†

The most interesting thing is Sugni never requested him to be present in that panchayat & infact he was indirectly warned not to come by JT...but still he came there & not only he came ,he spoke for her ...right from his entry line with that pagli amma...i knew he will give fitting answer to JT & he did eventually ...but his main reason to be present there was only & only welfare of Sugni & her family...even Amrita who had barely spent few hrs. with Sugni was all aggressive to defend her...but sadly Sugni was bound by her mother who took the promise becaz she had lost all hopes of any help from anyone...but had she knew Vikram will support Sugni...i wonder would she had allowed Sugni to speak up? & frankly what more Sugni could have said...saari bhadash toh usme mele me hi bahar nikal di thi...

More than disappontment ...i feel Vikram was thruout trying to read her eyes...as if he was asking her aaj bol ke badle maun kyun ho...& when he couldn't find any answer...he was left dejected...may be he had guessed her silence had something to do with her family ...but still till date he had viewed her in different light...that's why i feel its going to be very difficult for him to understand that on such crucial moment why she kept mum...Sugni on the other hand was completely aware that Vikram is going to ask her later on ,but in that moment for her his stand in her defence was overwhelming for her & that's why in her eyes along with gratitude ,there was shame ,majboori of letting her THAKUR MALAK down.

Let's see how the makers take story further from this point...frankly i am bit irritated with the pace...when u have such fabulous actors...u need some pace with the story warna viewer starts to loose interest...

Edited by preety_219 - 11 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy ๐Ÿค—...yeh mein kya dekh rahi hoon ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...U r here ๐Ÿ˜ณ...me all happy shappy re 
Coming to the VS scene in panchyath...as u said that parting look they exchanged...he is so disappointed by her silence...how cans he be so silent when he is taking her side and also trying to fight for her...Varun is simple superb as Vikram...he is treat to watch n especially when the scene is between him n Sugni...I am expecting a scene in near future between them so that she can tell him the reason of her silence n they r back to their bond...

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PIG...๐Ÿค—
Me thought only Me,Anu and likarsh from gullu forum were bhatokofying here but nah Me wanna do turba now since You are here and yeay Ramya too..
I had read this when you posted but wanted to come back doing a lot of bak bak...๐Ÿ˜†
Oh that parting look was worth the wait ..and VS are indeed something to look forward too.Their chemistry is awesome..right from the word go...I had posted in one thread that this can be the most unconventional ..pairing...Coz its not the cliche------ girl meets boy they hate each other and then they fall in love kinda chem-----
It is beyond that..Right from the moment they meet there is peace and calm but we can sense the fireworks between them..
I am a huge fan of this show since its launch and have been haunting the forum with my chatter ..๐Ÿ˜†
But THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS THE SLOW PACE
OH BTW PIG.๐Ÿ˜›.I know you must be lubbing the DOP too..๐Ÿ˜ณ.Not cinematic brilliance but something ethereal with the dusty village haze and some beautiful camera angles..And bu hu hu They use most of the sets from Gulaal..They even used one shot of the badi haveli to show jawala thakur's haveli...
And Varun is such a fab actor..He is as effortless as well as convincing as the thakur with a golden heart and with words like dagger dipped in honey...In short I am lubbing this bina muchon wala thakur๐Ÿ˜†Varun with the drawl in his speech,his crisp body language and the deadly mix of the air of superiority ,though grounded with humility such a treat to watch๐Ÿ‘
Now coming to the parting look such a strong emotion and so much to be said but their silence stands out.
Edited by manzilmukul - 11 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

PIG...๐Ÿค—

Me thought only Me,Anu and likarsh from gullu forum were bhatokofying here but nah Me wanna do turba now since You are here and yeay Ramya too..
I had read this when you posted but wanted to come back doing a lot of bak bak...๐Ÿ˜†
Oh that parting look was worth the wait ..and VS are indeed something to look forward too.Their chemistry is awesome..right from the word go...I had posted in one thread that this can be the most unconventional ..pairing...Coz its not the cliche------ girl meets boy they hate each other and then they fall in love kinda chem-----
It is beyond that..Right from the moment they meet there is peace and calm but we can sense the fireworks between them..
I am a huge fan of this show since its launch and have been haunting the forum with my chatter ..๐Ÿ˜†
But THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS THE SLOW PACE
OH BTW PIG.๐Ÿ˜›.I know you must be lubbing the DOP too..๐Ÿ˜ณ.Not cinematic brilliance but something ethereal with the dusty village haze and some beautiful camera angles..And bu hu hu They use most of the sets from Gulaal..They even used one shot of the badi haveli to show jawala thakur's haveli...
And Varun is such a fab actor..He is as effortless as well as convincing as the thakur with a golden heart and with words like dagger dipped in honey...In short I am lubbing this bina muchon wala thakur๐Ÿ˜†Varun with the drawl in his speech,his crisp body language and the deadly mix of the air of superiority ,though grounded with humility such a treat to watch๐Ÿ‘
Now coming to the parting look such a strong emotion and so much to be said but their silence stands out.

Piu ๐Ÿค—...me toh yahaa first day se bhatak rahi hoon ๐Ÿ˜ณ...but good to have some posts from Srushy n Nur to write some comments n do some discussions...
Coming to the DOP... great work in showing that very essence of the village so well ๐Ÿ‘...me too remember that badi haveli of MB's shown as jwaala thakur's haweli ๐Ÿ˜†...which reminds me of gulaal again๐Ÿ˜ณ

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ramya.๐Ÿค—.So Nostalgic yaar..even can you see the panchayt set up very similar set like Gulaal..actually PANGLOSEAN is an offshoot  of Sphere origins... is wajah se they are using similar sets maybe..Also I lubbed the laptop wala captures of titli thakurain where she describes her gilehri as zindagi-unpredictable..and man what epic expressions on Varun's face.AMUSEMENT AND SURPRISE!! This show has some wonderful moments but the pace is so slow..
ON a side note I am glad that we are being spared the horror of watching that Adi with his ajeeb voice and more ajeeb acting๐Ÿ˜†
MR21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

@Ramya.๐Ÿค—.So Nostalgic yaar..even can you see the panchayt set up very similar set like Gulaal..actually PANGLOSEAN is an offshoot  of Sphere origins... is wajah se they are using similar sets maybe..Also I lubbed the laptop wala captures of titli thakurain where she describes her gilehri as zindagi-unpredictable..and man what epic expressions on Varun's face.AMUSEMENT AND SURPRISE!! This show has some wonderful moments but the pace is so slow..

ON a side note I am glad that we are being spared the horror of watching that Adi with his ajeeb voice and more ajeeb acting๐Ÿ˜†

Piu ๐Ÿค—,,,word to the panchyath set up just like the set up in Gulaal...
Ahhh...laptop scene๐Ÿ˜...me just in awe๐Ÿ˜ณ...a very good scene ๐Ÿ‘...I and Nur were discussing about the scene in her post n its comparison of cinematography with gulaal...damn good expression by Vikram...as if getting to know Sugni more from the pics...even the original pics done by Amritha r also good...
Dont remind me that Adi character yaar...ithna over the top acting kartha hai ki kuch bhi brain mein gusstha hi nahi...n looking at VS bond it is very hard to watch his scenes...path nahi what we are about to see from Adi's character now...

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice analysis, i really like Vikran Sugni pair, they looks awesome together