•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
ya... dont fall off ur chair guys... tday's was the first episode i saw in months... the second part was emminently watchable... while the first was bekaar...

epi starts with soumya in am inebriated state confessing that she still loves arjun and still dreams about him... their old memories.. i totally skipped this part... 🤢 i just caught glimpses of it... arjun leaves soumya at her room and comes back to his room to run into his lunatic wife... who raves and rants that she will give soumya a sound trashing and remove her out of this house...( oh! seriouly! gal... get a life..🥱)  when arjun in an attempt to pacify laxmi tells her that he has fond memories of only both of them together... cut to saras... who calls up her husband only to be told by him that he will not be able to make it as he has that important article  defaming rv agnihotri which has to be printed... saras fearfully realises that the next morning will change the relationship between her and her sister forever...  
                                            cut to the morning when  rv gets numerous missed calls warning him about the article... but he ignores them all... there r so many copies of the morning newspaper in the house that almost every room has one( excluding the bathroom maybe) and yet nobody reads the paper... cut to another forgettable arjun laxmi scene, where laxmi declares that nobody but her has right over arjun... mannat, amarnath yatra gaya bhad mein... 🤢 finally the big family scene where everyone meets in the hall... discussing the missed calls when the big moment... rv finally notices the article... and his anger touches saatva aasman.. laxmi volunteers to read the article and in a state of shock declares that it was written by vishal chaturvedi.. rv as i expected him to react vows to destroy vishal's career and  blames laxmi's middle class status for the current mess...

precap... showdown between laxmi and saraswati where laxmi declares that she will support her husband and his family while saras supports her husband... and the truth will ultimately triumph...

ps- rough times ahead for saras and the serial will continue on its downward spiral... as laxmi will try to salvage the situation by making a sauda on 28th may... 🤢

WHY did you torture yourself by watching the show? KYUNNN?! *hugs* Brain intact ya did it bleed out with the absurdity that the show is? 😆
Awww. How brave of you to do this. Thank you sooo much! :D
triv...the last written update was by suhana on 3rd may... isliye felt a wee bit sorry for the show... yes my brain is intact  😆 cant say the same for my logic... 😉

suhana... what to say?? fortune favors the brave 🤣

naz.. i mean madhubala.. 😉 thanks... 🤗