karan has never said "i love u " to tanya

Posted: 18 years ago

Tanya kept telling him ,"i love u" but karan never said it to her whereas he has said it to nandini a thousand times... karan just cant bring himself to love tanya.. he slept with hher and got her pregnant but it was just a duty for him, he never really wanted to be with tanya.. even now he just doesnt want to be unfair to tanya..

why should poor karan be tied down by duty all his life..he should be allowed to be with the person he loves which is nandini.

his actions, dialouges , emotions says that he love tanya very much  in the aniversary of tanya n karan . tanya make a phone call to karan when karan is in office at the end of conversation tanya said that i love you and karan said that i love u too

Originally posted by salman_asif

his actions, dialouges , emotions says that he love tanya very much  in the aniversary of tanya n karan . tanya make a phone call to karan when karan is in office at the end of conversation tanya said that i love you and karan said that i love u too

I am sure u imagined all that ..he has never said "i love u" to tanya,period.

it's his duty 2 sleep wid tanya😆, what r u talking about😕. if he didn't love her wouldn't sleep wid her , or atleast feel commited 2 her. i think he does lov her n it doesn't matter they started a life 2gether n r happy so ppl should leave them alone.

ahaha.......karan jus THINKS that he mite luv tanya but it is just LOYALTY........he is made for nandini in real and reel life!

i don't care if he loves her not but he should stay wid her cuz he got her pregnant, she didn't do it by herself😆, it's his responsibility 2, n he noes how it feels 2 grow up without a father. when he needed some1 she was there 4 him n now it's his turn.
if he doesn't love her he shouldn't have slept with her, plain and simple

Originally posted by Ruhi

it's his duty 2 sleep wid tanya😆, what r u talking about😕. if he didn't love her wouldn't sleep wid her , or atleast feel commited 2 her. i think he does lov her n it doesn't matter they started a life 2gether n r happy so ppl should leave them alone.

lol i agree... what duty?? juss cuz yr married dusn't mean u sleep wid yr spouse... he duz luv her... n he did say i luv u .. n for da ppl who tynk he didnt.. he duzn't have to say it juss to prove how much he luvz her.. sahil n ganga luv each otha.. buh do u hear them saying it ..

Originally posted by shahidlover24

ahaha.......karan jus THINKS that he mite luv tanya but it is just LOYALTY........he is made for nandini in real and reel life!

i tottaly agree with you shahid......nandini n karan r ment to be....tanya is just interfering!!

Why r u guys sayin dat Karan shud b wid Tanya?He never even wanted 2 marry her!!!His family made him do so.He always luved Nandini.N Tanya knew dat Nandini cud cum back sumday.So,she married Karan knowing dat when Nandini wud get back,she wud hav 2 give Karan n Bhumi back to her.Then y does she xpect karan to luv her now?Moreover,he doesn't know abt her pregnancy.