Aasman Se Aage

AkShi or alan-meenakshi

Poll Question: hey as of now which chemistry is better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
33 [84.62%]
6 [15.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hey plzz vote guys.. i know maximum people out there wants DC-MEENU pairing.. me too..Wink bt we all know thats really a long time to happen.. for the time being which pair has the best chemistry?>Big smile i think akshat meenu coz as DC said they are opposties.. bt allan and meenu are similiar in most aspects...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AkShi or alan-meenakshi" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I have  one thing to say.

This show is not about love stories... I keep seeing lots of polls on who will be interested in whom... In this show the priorities are not love angles but how the reality TV show cases love angles as part of their shows to garner TRPs ... so be patient..

They are taking a dig at the TV world where to please the fans, the actors behave like real couple etc outside the show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_sunnkasturika_kashuS.H.I.E.L.D.swethasyam08chand1234KhatamKahani

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

I have  one thing to say.

This show is not about love stories... I keep seeing lots of polls on who will be interested in whom... In this show the priorities are not love angles but how the reality TV show cases love angles as part of their shows to garner TRPs ... so be patient..

They are taking a dig at the TV world where to please the fans, the actors behave like real couple etc outside the show...

yaaa bt its nt even an out and out reality show isnt it? its a semi-fiction...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I just hope they show us something different. I don't want to see any same old love story.  I'd rather it focus on this show. And show all these love angles as a construct of DC.  And I don't even want DC-Meenu. I'd rather have them be something like chaindreamer writes in her OS. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I just hope they show us something different. I don't want to see any same old love story.  I'd rather it focus on this show. And show all these love angles as a construct of DC.  And I don't even want DC-Meenu. I'd rather have them be something like chaindreamer writes in her OS. Big smile
love story,as for now... will be too fast..something cute like AkShi is okay.. momentarily...bt. all the characters need to get matured and undergo a lot of grooming.. i wud love to see meenu's journey... her ups and downs.. independently... with DC as a shadow behind her.. maybe one day she will go so far that she will even lose that shadow far behind.. i just want that DC shud feel the difference then...Embarrassed

ApoorvaFanKhatamKahani

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Kashu, I understand your point. This is fiction to depict how Reality shows work so better they stick to the story line instead of drfting into love stories.

And if I am right, they are till now on the dot by showing us how DC creates and shows the content and how he creates situations and also uses them to get masaledar and emotional content for his show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashuswethasyam08KhatamKahani

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

@Kashu, I understand your point. This is fiction to depict how Reality shows work so better they stick to the story line instead of drfting into love stories.

And if I am right, they are till now on the dot by showing us how DC creates and shows the content and how he creates situations and also uses them to get masaledar and emotional content for his show.
that is for now... bt once the show is over.. what u think might happen? the title AASMAN SE AAGE does nt stand for only the show ryt? i think it stands for MEENU'S journey towards the skies.. like in FASHION.. Embarrassedwe all know that in the show meenu will only be the winner.. we know that...

ApoorvaFanKhatamKahani

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Yes Meenakshi will be winner... I have not thought of what is after this show. Even PH in their description have given phase 1 is this show and it will take 6 months to reach the finale...

So let us see where it goes. They took almost 4 weeks to show the 1st round...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichakasturika_kashuKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.