Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

Alan, this is just not you.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Okay,

I loved DC-Roshni scene - I loved DC throughout the episode as he pulled on his cold and calculative veil after yesterday's vulnerable moments. Its awesome  to see Akshat's good side where he is being the best sweetheart on the block and is finally doing things for others. He is angelic and kind to Meenu. Meenu finally has some support system and a guardian angel who feels protective towards her - and to be honest , its a lovely relationship which is neither friendship nor love. But...

Its Alan who is making me nervy. I mean, i was totally in love with him last week and the week prior to it - so kind, compassionate , sensible and what a guide. But  what am not liking is what am seeing of Alan since two days. Meenakshi is happy , she  has some support in someone and Akshat has made no wrong moves on her. So, how do we say that Alan's behaviour is just protective? Today, Meenu and Akshat were holding each-other because of a punishment - its not like they both were counting stars or something? Then, what was that look which Alan was giving them? I only saw envy and disdain on him. And its not done, man. What happened to the Alan we saw a  few days ago?

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.Hug

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

INTOXIAHCATEDvampyrgirlrichazuenaSwaron238adigaag-rupa-shivani003kasturika_kashuS.H.I.E.L.D.KhatamKahani-Chandramukhi-Sofnachand1234LennieTaiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
alan shud understand that he is nt that important for meenu.. yaa he is.. bs just as a teacher.. i dnt like the way he keeps on eyeing at her...ShockedShockedShocked if he really likes meenu then he shud be happy with her hapiness... waise DC is also partially responsible for it.. he had only told him that meenu thinks of him something higher than a teacher...and all.. DC shud stop playing these mind games.. warna kahin aisa na ho one day wo itna ulajhjaye...apne hi game mein ki bahar na paye...Ouch

Edited by kasturika_kashu - 18 May 2012 at 11:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HubzezuenaS.H.I.E.L.D.TheBlackJaguar

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
They better not ruin Alan. They better not.  That's all I have to say.

They didn't need to start showing him feeling restless and jealous yet.  That could've started once DC started with the love story angle.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105vampyrgirlrichaS.H.I.E.L.D.shivani003kasturika_kashuTheBlackJaguar

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Projected ideas is DC's forte , how you absorb it and make things convincing in your mind is left to you..
Alan may be sensitive towards Meenakshi, But then He also has to make sure that the "couple" Akshi (Akshat and Meenakshi) need to perform well as they are a team... So here mind and heart and sensitivity of ones thought has to be clarified..

Maybe what DC told Alan he has taken it a lot seriously and affects what he sees between the dancing couple Akshat and Meenakshi...

Its a part of the way chemistry builds between two people who have to dance together, and if Alan is uncomfortable then he needs to get himself to realize that the dancing duo need to share this ...

Only time will tell what is the outcome of his feeling (true) ones and not what DC led him to feel...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseskasturika_kashuS.H.I.E.L.D.ApoorvaFanKhatamKahaniSofnaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

alan shud understand that he is nt that important for meenu.. yaa he is.. bs just as a teacher.. i dnt like the way he keeps on eyeing at her...ShockedShockedShocked if he really likes meenu then he shud be happy with her hapiness... waise DC is also partially responsible for it.. he had only told him that meenu thinks of him something higher than a teacher...and all.. DC shud stop playing these mind games.. warna kahin aisa na ho one day wo itna ulajhjaye...apne hi game mein ki bahar na paye...Ouch

Thank you. Smile...Alan was and is always sensible and he has known DC and how he plays with minds and hearts - that is DC's business and sometimes , he  just does it for fun. DC can only SAY things but i do feel that he had sanity of his own. Even if Alan's feelings are geuine, this is no way to deal with them. As for DC, he has been hurt like hell in life , so i won't say that he doesn't know what pain is - he just turned his wounds into a joke - in turn  making himself believe that feelings too , are a joke.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashuS.H.I.E.L.D.KhatamKahaniSofna

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

Thank you. Smile...Alan was and is always sensible and he has known DC and how he plays with minds and hearts - that is DC's business and sometimes , he  just does it for fun. DC can only SAY things but i do feel that he had sanity of his own. Even if Alan's feelings are geuine, this is no way to deal with them. As for DC, he has been hurt like hell in life , so i won't say that he doesn't know what pain is - he just turned his wounds into a joke - in turn  making himself believe that feelings too , are a joke.
one day DC WILL understand that feelings are no joke... and allan.. he was to be meenu's only humdard and friend.. they better nt ruin that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zuena

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
There is one way that last shot can be explained.  It might match with what KT said in that TC article. If that look is because it hits him right then and there that this is DC's angle.

Please CVs. I just want to see something different and not some love story, or the ruination of a character because of his jealousy that comes way too early. And even the jealousy is portrayed eerily.  It should be more like an uneasiness that he tries to shake off.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashuS.H.I.E.L.D.TheBlackJaguar

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
i feel very sad for Alan...i knows hez behaving wierd but just think from his point of view..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index