Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
this is the best part till now
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
thanks guys, i appreciate it. 😊
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Awesome job! ...hehe....I love Angad's line for Kripa...for her to get ready to be swept off her feet 😆
angadandme thumbnail
continue soon that was nice
Muskan09 thumbnail
plz continue soon....
Love it 😊

Muskan
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
i am gonna continue soon, probably now or by tonight for sure. 😉 so hang in there guys
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome story cont soon plz!!!!!!!!! 👏
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Angad is thinking about Kripa and making a plan to "sweep her off her feet". Kripa is also thinking about Angad and ponders over the fact that how come a guy is so charming towards her, especially when he knows that she is a club dancer. Kripa falls asleep thinking about him. Angad also thinks about her, but this is certainly not love for Angad, because he always wants girls for the moment and never looked for a serious relationship. This time the girl happened to be Kripa. He decides to talk to the manager. Mr. Singh and the Angad reach the manager's office. The manager is none other than Prithvi Bose. Prithvi is just the manager, who is looking forward to buy the club so that he can get Kripa. Prithvi supposedly is Kripa's only hope for survival, in the sense that Prithvi is her financial help, he gives her loans and stuff so that she can meet her family's needs. Prithvi wants Kripa, but he is the villain, who doesn't leave her alone, and Kripa doesn't like him either. He is very possessive about her, and it is not Amit Tandon, it is some other guy who is much older than her. Prithvi is not Amit Tandon. Just imagine an old guy who u really hate, lol.

Angad and his secretary, Mr. Singh enter his office.

Angad: Hello sir! My name is Angad Khanna
P: Yes, what can I do for you, Mr. Khanna.
A: well for now, I just want to know about the girl
P: yeh kis ladki ki baat kar rahe hai aap.
A: I think she is the most beautiful girl who works here, and the most beautiful girl I have come across. And trust me, she is one in a million, and her name is
P: Kripa Sharma
A: You got it dude.
P: Well before my guards throw you out, Mr. Khanna, please leave.
A: Excuse me!
P: Get out!
A: Oh no you don't talk to me like that.
P: I can, and I did. GUARDS!!!!!!!!

The 300 pound body guards come, they throw Mr. Singh and Angad out. when they are thrown out Angad is so mad, but then too he keeps him cool, he thinks may be this oldie is also fida over Kripa, I don't blame him she is so beautiful.

Continue…sooon, sorry for the abrupt ending, majboori hai. I will post in a couple hours
girlie18 thumbnail
Awesome parts
continue soon
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Part 6

Angad and Mr. Singh get up and the body guards leave.
They see another guy fallen on the ground, that guy is some dufus who want to sign Kripa for a show, but Prithvi threw him out as well, because he is very possessive about Kripa, and doesn't like any guy even thinking about her. Prithvi is around 20 years older than Kripa. Let's call that stage show guy Kartik.

Kartik: Hello ji
A: Hi, aapko bhi us saand ne bahar phek diya.
K: Ji yes, woh kya hai naa, hum yahan kripa ji se milne aaye, hum stage show karna maangta he London mein.
A: oh I see, interesting. I will see ya later then Mr.
K: Kaartik Patel
A: Alright Mr. Patel buh bye.
K: Ok Bye Mr. Khanna.
A: you know me?
K: Yes of course, hum ne aapko iss shaher ke saare clubs mein dekha hain, every day.
A: I am sure you have. No doubt. Mr singh, let's go. Take care Mr. Patel
K: Bye.

Angad and Mr. Singh leave and at home Dadaji is waiting for Angad, it is 2 am and Angad tries to tip toe into the house, hoping Dadaji is not awake. Apparently Garv is also awake since he has to leave that very night on his boot camp to join the army.

D: Angad!
A: Dadaji aap abhi jaag rahe?
D: Ofcourse, I am not sleep walking, idiot. Is this the time to come home?
A whispers to Garv: that means Dadaji sleeps kumbakaran ke mafik, he didn't notice all these years, this is the earliest I have come Bhai.

They laugh.

D: What is this nonsense? Garv yeh kya bakwaas kar raha hai.
G: nothing Dadaji, he was just saying that he is an adult now and still you wouldn't let him be out even till 2am.
D: Well can you blame me, tum dono harkatein hee aise karte ho. Now look at you, going to join the army, yea right. The army is not a joke, I can tolerate your useless behavior, but the Army won't. I don't know why I am even giving you the lecture, you will see for yourself.

Garv is upset, but he is used to it so doesn't feel dejected.

A: Bhai, so u leaving tonight haan?
G: Yup. Everything is done.
A: you should have told me earlier yaar, I would have cancelled all my dates for you
G: Such a big sacrifice, naa well I am gonna miss u bro.
A: I am gonna miss you too.

Garv and Angad hug. Dadaji makes a smart comment.

D: you won't miss each other too long, coz he is gonna be back in a couple of days.
G: No dadaji the training is a whole month
D: Well get a clue young man.
G: Dadaji I have had enough, how discouraging can u get. You don't have to come drop me, Angad will do the honors. What say bro?
A: absolutely, bro…I have to tell you something. Anyway.
G: Cool, well then Dadaji I will see you in a COUPLE of DAYS! Okay, take care. I love you old man.
D: Old man hoga tera baap.
G: Don't talk about my dad.
A: Chill out people.
D: he started it.

Dadaji and Garv hug.

D: I love you too beta, now take care… it's a rough world out there.
G: I know, bye and take good care of yourself.

Garv and Angad leave.
They are on their way to the airport.

A: Kumud se mille?
G: Yup, I was with her the whole day. She is probably the happiest person with the decision I made.
A: I am happy too.
G: thanks, bro.
A: But dadaji loves you a lot , and doesn't wanna lose you like he lost papa. We all he is got.
G: I know that, which is why I don't say anything, koi aur hota na toh …
A: koi aur kuch nahin kehta bhai, because he is our everything right now, our mom our dad…everything.
G: tu kabse itna emotional hone laga? I like this side of you. Yup Dadaji is the man in our lives, hahaha
They share a laugh.

G: I just wanna prove him wrong, because I really wanna join the army, my country needs me yaar.
A: Well then I am with you. But remember we need you too.
G: I need you all too. So what was it you wanted to tell me.
A: oh yea, thanks for reminding me. I met this gorgeous girl, probably the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
G: its not possible
A: what not possible.
G: Kumud is the most gorgeous girl.
A: no way bhai. Well whatever, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
G: True, so whose this chic?
A: A club dancer, definitely different from what I have fooled around with.
G: you saying you fooled around with ugly gals?
A: No Bhai, I mean the decent types, not the ones who easily fall for me.
G: you mean she is like Kumud, confident and cultured, you mean she is into serious relationship.
A: I guess.
G: What do u mean u guess?
A: I didn't speak to her much, I just asked her out for coffee and she said may be some other time, a normal chic would say yea sure, to Angad Khanna.
G: Definitely the right choice baby.
A: Kya?
G: she is the one for you, I mean I am talking from experience, the once that play hard to get are the one you should get.
A: whatever, I don't believe this.
G: Just watch, you will see what I mean…give it sometime. What's her name?
A: Kripa.
G: nice name, don't let go of her, she is really something.
A: I know, but the club manager saala is too possessive of her, he threw us out, with the help of his saands.

Garv laughs.

G: And u let him, saala chirkut
A: Bhai, if I would have fought back naa, you wouldn't be going to the airport but to the hospital.
G: Yea, well get his *** tomorrow.
A: I sure am. Well here we are- the airport. Should I come in.
G: naa, I will handle it. You take care and say hi to Kripa from me.
A: first I will talk about me then you okay? Good luck bhai .
G: Alright bro, and take care of Kumud, too.
A: you expect me to go and see her everyday.
G: yea, just drop by to say hi and stuff.
A: I will try, don't count on it though, bye now you will the flight..
G: you are right. Alright bro see ya soon. Can't call you guys, it ain't allowed.
A: sucks man.
G: well won't be bad. Bye love ya bro.
A: love ya too bhai.

Garv goes in.
next part coming soon 😊

Sam Edited by shahidlover24 - 17 years ago